SexLab Framework Development

damn still have the issue with ctd on save once i regester the zaz animations.

not posting logs as they same as before its not sexlab. there wasnt a single sexlab error in my papyrus and the sexlab.log saved fine problay just a mod conflciting is all. ill just wait for next release and test again.

edit. just tried with teh alpha since still had it on my backups folder and no crash on it. no idea what between teh alpha and beta would cause the ctd on save with the same load order. ill take and do some more digging and see if its a specific mod or just some instablity in my system.

not posting logs as they same as before its not sexlab. there wasnt a single sexlab error in my papyrus and the sexlab.log saved fine problay just a mod conflciting is all. ill just wait for next release and test again.

edit. just tried with teh alpha since still had it on my backups folder and no crash on it. no idea what between teh alpha and beta would cause the ctd on save with the same load order. ill take and do some more digging and see if its a specific mod or just some instablity in my system.

install/reinstall vc2013: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 

If that doesn't fix it, it's impossible to tell you anything without first seeing your relevant logs, Papyrus.0.log,  PapyrusUtilDev.log, and  Sexlab.log, immediately following a crash. The ones you've showed previously either weren't the relevant logs after a crash, Or you're problem lies elsewhere. Every crash-able info you've provided thus far don't look to be the source. 

install/reinstall vc2013: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 

If that doesn't fix it, it's impossible to tell you anything without first seeing your relevant logs, Papyrus.0.log,  PapyrusUtilDev.log, and  Sexlab.log, immediately following a crash. The ones you've showed previously either weren't the relevant logs after a crash, Or you're problem lies elsewhere. Every crash-able info you've provided thus far don't look to be the source. 

Ashal,

I have the same problem of Sidfu and I posted my logs... You can see my previous posts. Hope this helps.

Bye,

JD

OK, I obviously did something terribly wrong while updating, because now, the toggle animations page is completely empty and I can't change the voice of my character either. I've tried the clean options too, but that hasn't helped. I'm going to try to install again.

EDIT: It won't even work on a new game. The Toggle Animation pages are empty and so is the menu for selecting character voice. nothing happens when i try to initiate sex...

link goes to page not found but nvm i found a game with it in its folder so trying that.

3) creature animations except dog/horse/wolf still wont fire, "failed to find valid creature animations"

4) (Possible mod compatibility issue with creature framework) creatures no longer auto equip there schlongs when they reach the preset arousal level, Worked fine in 1.59c but not in 1.6b1 or b2 (can't remember if it worked in the alpha release), However if I target the creature and press N, There schlong appears immediately (providing they have reached the arousal level).

I also have problem 3), temporary fix by use 1.59c sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex.

For 4), use CF MCM to reset all mods help.

One more report, I got hanging weapon (cannot unequip or fight) after rape sex if I didn't sheath weapon before sex start.  Sometime just unequip weapon help but sometime has to restart game.  In 1.59c when rape sex start my PC will auto sheath weapon but not in 1.6a3 or b1-2.

tried that no luck. im as stumped as u. normaly i can figure out why a mod is acting up. gonna start up with just sexlab installed this time and see what happens

The new update fixed a lot of problems, but introduced a new one.

In the previous versions, I had a problem where mouths would get stuck open like the characters were about to swallow a rabbit whole, and I had to use mfg reset to close them. In the new version, SexLab constantly updates the expression, forcing the mouths open.

Furthermore, it happens with all animations and all stages -- as if "openmouth = true" were active for all stages. Having expressions disabled does nothing.

This is a major issue, it takes me out of the game. It's like all of the characters have a severe jaw disorder.

Does anyone know what might cause this?

Should I post screenshots or a log? Or is the problem clear?

Guest azeraxa

The new update fixed a lot of problems, but introduced a new one.

In the previous versions, I had a problem where mouths would get stuck open like the characters were about to swallow a rabbit whole, and I had to use mfg reset to close them. In the new version, SexLab constantly updates the expression, forcing the mouths open.

Furthermore, it happens with all animations and all stages -- as if "openmouth = true" were active for all stages. Having expressions disabled does nothing.

This is a major issue, it takes me out of the game. It's like all of the characters have a severe jaw disorder.

Does anyone know what might cause this?

Should I post screenshots or a log? Or is the problem clear?

Yeah, I have same problem. :(

Plus, after sex scenes female npc's are "stucked" in place (walking, runing), any ideas how to fix that without "resurrect"  console command ?

Hi Ashal,

Thanks for the beta 2 update. I did read in your comments that the issue I reported

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-160-beta-2-july-17th/?p=1236523

is still to be dealt with. The new update makes matters worse :( Before I was able to at least start MF animations if the player gender in the MCM was set to male, and this is not the case anymore. I'm getting a  SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] error each time, about not finding an appropriate animation;

[07/18/2015 - 05:06:11PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:11PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:12PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[gabrielle] SetActor([Actor < (1D001835)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:12PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] SetActor([Actor < (000A2C94)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias002 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:12PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [sexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1088
    [sexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabQuestFramework (0B000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1297
    [sC07SexQuest (2E0012C9)].sc07sexquest.StartSex() - "SC07SexQuest.psc" Line 125
    [alias victim07 on quest SC07SexQuest (2E0012C9)].sc07sexvictim.StartSex() - "SC07SexVictim.psc" Line 128
    [alias attacker0701 on quest SC07SexQuest (2E0012C9)].SC07SexAttacker.OnPackageEnd() - "SC07SexAttacker.psc" Line 18
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:12PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:13PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[gabrielle] ClearAlias([Actor < (1D001835)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:13PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] ClearAlias([Actor < (000A2C94)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias002 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:41PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] SetActor([Actor < (000A2C94)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[gabrielle] SetActor([Actor < (1D001835)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias002 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:42PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [sexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1088
    [sexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabQuestFramework (0B000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1297
    [sC07SexQuest (2E0012C9)].sc07sexquest.StartSex() - "SC07SexQuest.psc" Line 125
    [alias victim07 on quest SC07SexQuest (2E0012C9)].sc07sexvictim.StartSex() - "SC07SexVictim.psc" Line 128
    [alias attacker0700 on quest SC07SexQuest (2E0012C9)].SC07SexAttacker.OnPackageEnd() - "SC07SexAttacker.psc" Line 18
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:42PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Gaia] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:42PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] ClearAlias([Actor < (000A2C94)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[07/18/2015 - 05:06:43PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[gabrielle] ClearAlias([Actor < (1D001835)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias002 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.

I'm currently using Random Sex Mod for SexLab (20150414 requires SexLab 1.60 Alpha) by Arizona_Steve, to get the ball rolling. Is it possible that this may now need updating, to keep pace with the changes you have since made? Many modders understandably have been reluctant to issue updates to their mods until SexLab 1.60 is fully released.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank Arizona_Steve for releasing this version that has up to now worked flawlessly and has enabled me to test the SexLab 1.60 alpha/beta release.

@EDIT I misread your comments

FIXED IN BETA 2: Playing animations with a gay/lesbian pairing doesn't play regular MF animations despite the filter option being disabled

It still doesn't work...

Small bug to report for 1.60 Beta 2.

In the MCM menu, on the page to enable/disable animations. When the animations are many (more than one page), and the selection is for Foreplay or Aggressive animations; then when you click on an animation to enable/disable it, another animation is switched.

I gave it a try and I can confirm that after the scene the npc is pined to the same spot.

on a side note, in them MCM menu where the mod checks for requirements, I think you need to change the FNIS 5.2+ to FNIS 5.5+

I have encountered the same problem. NPC's  just stand frozen in place after sex.

I gave it a try and I can confirm that after the scene the npc is pined to the same spot.

on a side note, in them MCM menu where the mod checks for requirements, I think you need to change the FNIS 5.2+ to FNIS 5.5+

I have encountered the same problem. NPC's  just stand frozen in place after sex.

Confirm.

Have to use "resurret" to get NPC back to their normal behavior.

Confirm.

Have to use "resurret" to get NPC back to their normal behavior.

yes same here. all my npc that have had sex are now stuck

my npcs look like they are back-pedalling after sex

papyrus log for end of sex

SEXLAB - ActorAlias[ingjard]  - Resetting!
[07/19/2015 - 12:41:32AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Falk Firebeard]  - Resetting!
[07/19/2015 - 12:41:33AM] SEXLAB - Thread[7] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 45.000000
[07/19/2015 - 12:41:33AM] SEXLAB - Thread[7] AliasEvent - Reset
[07/19/2015 - 12:41:37AM]

SexLab beta 2b uploaded:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-160-beta-2-july-17th/?p=1249225

Fixes actors getting stuck after animation.

FIXED IN BETA 2: Playing animations with a gay/lesbian pairing doesn't play regular MF animations despite the filter option being disabled

It still doesn't work...

It does work, you need to reset your animation registry after updating.

Ashal, can you think of anything that might cause my character's mouths to open wide constantly regardless of what animation or scene are playing?

The mouths open on the first stage change.

I am having the same problem as the people here and here.

I have had the problem for a while now, but in previous versions of SexLab, i.e before 1.60 Beta 2, I was able to work around the problem by using mfg reset on the actors. Now, the expressions seem to be updated constantly, and mfg reset only works for a couple seconds.

I have SexLab expressions disabled entirely.

Attached is a debug log consisting of me loading a game and starting an animation with the nearest actor.

Papyrus.0.log

It still doesn't work...

It does work, you need to reset your animation registry after updating.

This is really weird. I have been taking all updates directly from the github,run 'Loot' for mod order and 'FNIS for users'  to register the animations. Then on loading, from the SexLab MCM I have selected

Upgrade/Uninstall/Reinstall

• Clean System

I assumed this would do a more thorough job than just resetting the animations. However, I did as you asked using the LoversLab site beta 2 download and still nothing. I get the prompts to use beds or not, the player/npcs twitch and that's it. In the papyrus log I'm getting the same error each time about not finding the default animation. I have tried selecting/unselecting both the gay/lesbian filter and the player gender without success.

As a check I tried using a different mod to instigate the animations, rather than Random Sex Mod for SexLab. The expected animations do run, if I use the mod 'Spouses Enhanced [Fixed] 1.5.0' updated by WraithSlayer (i.e If I wish the player to take either male or female roles). Which mod do you use to start animations in-game?

Papyrus.0.log