SexLab Framework Development

Zaria's right, it is logically impossible since IsGender != 2 is part of the final bool.

It's been a very long time since I wrote or even looked at the function, what I described above was likely not my intention at the time, I probably originally intended it to simply not work with creatures at all. Regardless, it will be fixed/updated to work with creatures properly in 1.60, or I may separate creature searching out into it's own FindAvailableCreature() function.

return ((CheckGender < 2 && IsGender < 2) || (CheckGender >= 2 && IsGender >= 2)) \
    && (CheckGender == -1 || IsGender == CheckGender) \
    && ActorLib.IsValidActor(CheckRef)

Should do it right, allowing creatures (male or female), while not including creatures in -1 checks.

ok i have a problem ._. i have scholongs but since i install 1.60 2b all the females characters have scholings ._. wtf i try to reinstall and nothing u.u

If you have unp SOS "ADD_ON" check the distribution in the SOS MCM menu.

If equiptable check stap on in sex lab.  

I just downloaded v.60 BETA 2b, so I will install then come back with more information.

thanks bro it works :D thanks a lot, si really weird take the armor of bandit female and see a penis, and me is like wtf ._., but now when i get lesbian action one of the them dont undress, just fuck with clothes ._. or both, any ideas?

Did you check the sexlab MCM?

one of the problems might be the slots options.

just check them and post what they say.

something happend when i change "female" or "male" in the options? and the worse part is when i play some animations they just look static, and when the animation finish the npc dont do anithing, i mean is just standing, i have to use resurrect to make it normal, and some animations dont play, i open the consle and kind of waning is show up in the console :C i dont like this version

Hello,

I've finally understood the cause for my CTD on save after sex. It seems to be the option to have separate orgasms (with SL v1.60B2).

If I uncheck this option (no separate orgasms) I have no more CTD on save.

Can I ask Sidfu (since it seems that he has the same problem) to try this fix (unchecking the separate orgasms flag) and let me know if it solves also for him?

EDIT: ok, after some more trials, I'm no more sure that it is this option. But now I have a save in which it works perfectly. In all other saves - new games this is not the case. It seems that there is some procedure (I have still to discover what) that makes it working. Something in the order of the following acrtions: reset SLv160B2, register NSAP, register Estrus+, register Zaz... and some saves in the middle. I will check again.

Bye,

JD

ok i have a problem ._. i have scholongs but since i install 1.60 2b all the females characters have scholings ._. wtf i try to reinstall and nothing u.u

I just downloaded v.60 BETA 2b, so I will install then come back with more information.

thanks bro it works :D thanks a lot, si really weird take the armor of bandit female and see a penis, and me is like wtf ._., but now when i get lesbian action one of the them dont undress, just fuck with clothes ._. or both, any ideas?

something happend when i change "female" or "male" in the options? and the worse part is when i play some animations they just look static, and when the animation finish the npc dont do anithing, i mean is just standing, i have to use resurrect to make it normal, and some animations dont play, i open the consle and kind of waning is show up in the console :C i dont like this version

Did you generate FNIS after installing?

Did you download the newest version  v.60 BETA?

Did you click gender specific animations?

Make sure to install the newest version of ZAZ animation pack.

And generate FNIS everytime you install or uninstall a mod that uses FNIS.

Post a picture of your FNIS.

Run LOOT and see if there are any conflicts.

So I did some testing and it doesn't happen to me, but a few pages back I saw that others were having the same problem in the old version before the update. Try installing the newer one (overwrite all) and run FNIS generator right after.

Make sure to run LOOT.

Make sure you update FNIS and ZAZ animation pack.

See if that fixes your problem.

I have downloaded both 1.59c and 1.60 2b but it doesnt  show the dialogue to start sex or show the animations in the MCM menu. why is this? someone help plz

1.59 and 1.6 do not work together. Pick one.

About the "dialogue" SexLab does not add any dialogue to start sex. It is a framework.

Other mods may add dialogues to start sex using SexLab functions.

• If you have ANY function requests that you think would make your mod easier, or enable you to do something new with SexLab, this is the perfect time to tell me.

I'll bite...

In sslActorStats there is AddSex function. I saw that in the latest beta you are commenting out this: FormListAdd(PlayerRef, "SexPartners", ActorRef, false)

It was still in the 1.59c. Why is it being removed, due to lack of use or did tthe list just grow too large? Or was there actually a mod that already does this?

As we keep track of various stats like when the actor the last had sex, it would make sense to make a record with whom you had sex. In this case, only one entry would be needed (last time) so it wouldn't really be a list.

I made a suggestion to Apropos mod that would require something like this.

Here's the recapped usage:

Masturbation descriptions sometimes include fantasies where the actor is thinking about women (if they are male) and men (if they are a woman), but the entries are currently static and thus the actor's sexuality does not play any part, at least not yet. Now, Sexlab does keep track of sexuality and number of partners but it would be more accurate and contextual if they would dream about man/woman/creature they last had (consensual) sex with, either addressed by name or gender/type.

For the W&T feature there is nothing that already exists that could be used, not unless the count of men/women/creatures is tracked and calculation done what has been changed. In Wear & Tear the vagina/anus/mouth changes after sex, depending if it was consensual or not and if it was human or creature with a larger member. The current descriptions are again static, and sometimes does not reflect at all what has happened just a minute ago. ActorRef of the last sex partner would be needed.

Here's what values would needed:

- Latest ActorRef of the person they had sex with

- Latest ActorRef of the person they had sex with as a victim / with agressor

- Latest ActorRef of the creature they had sex with

- Latest ActorRef of the creature they had sex with as victim / with aggressor

This is because sometimes we want only consensual entries with persons/creatures (for masturbation), sometimes just the actual latest (for W&T). Other mods might want to know what was the actual latest person (maybe just the consensual or victim, or ignoring that).

To accomplish this, I can only think adding one more entry (or two), A reference which was the actual latest.

You Ashal might have a better idea how to do this. It would be easier if the FormList could contain multiple values as then there would be less need for so many lists, but would require new functions.

Now, in Apropos case, tracking would also be needed for NPCs. Would be this be out of scope for the Framework, requiring Apropos to keep track of these on it's own (or separate framework mod that would do just that)?

Even if you're not going to implement everything that would be needed for this, maybe a light-weight version for other modders?

So I did some testing and it doesn't happen to me, but a few pages back I saw that others were having the same problem in the old version before the update. Try installing the newer one (overwrite all) and run FNIS generator right after.

Make sure to run LOOT.

Make sure you update FNIS and ZAZ animation pack.

See if that fixes your problem.

When I say install I mean uninstall the other one then install the new one.

When I say install I mean uninstall the other one then install the new one.

ok i do everything you said but i cant do anything beacuse the screen start blinkinng and then exit to the desktop, before i dont have that error, i dont know what to do u.u

ok i do everything you said but i cant do anything beacuse the screen start blinkinng and then exit to the desktop, before i dont have that error, i dont know what to do u.u

Did you uninstall the last version?

Because If you didn't it will conflict and crash before the main menu.

if you did make sure to use a clean save or (more preferably) start a new game.

run LOOT see if its conflicting with any thing.  

Hi Ashal, I bumped into a bug-ish type thing (I think).

RandomSex set up a random encounter with a Whiterun Guard. He came running up to me, we both stripped and... we ragdolled. So the sex act started, but ended almost immediately.

Attached you find the part of the papyrus log dealing with this encounter.

Hope this is useful.

- Moo

aborted sex act.txt

Tried 1.60 b2 briefly (well, for a couple of hours) and noted the following:

1.  Character alignments are wrong at that start of stage 1.  They begin the first animation in their original positions and move to the correct positions a short time later.

This really looks weird.

2.  Some animations do not strip the players.  I don't remember them all, but "Arrok Devils Threeway" is one.

If you need all these animations tested for which strip and which don't, I can do that.

Hi Ashal, I bumped into a bug-ish type thing (I think).

RandomSex set up a random encounter with a Whiterun Guard. He came running up to me, we both stripped and... we ragdolled. So the sex act started, but ended almost immediately.

Attached you find the part of the papyrus log dealing with this encounter.

Hope this is useful.

- Moo

[07/25/2015 - 02:58:20AM] ERROR: Cannot call ForceRefIfEmpty() on a None object, aborting function call

Only instance where a thread alias is empty likely means you haven't fully reset sexlab in the upgrade. Run the rebuild function from MCM so the threads rebuild themselves and wait for it to fully finish.

1.  Character alignments are wrong at that start of stage 1.  They begin the first animation in their original positions and move to the correct positions a short time later.

This really looks weird.

This has already been fixed in my current development build of the mod.

2.  Some animations do not strip the players.  I don't remember them all, but "Arrok Devils Threeway" is one.

Sounds more like an animation startup error where it failed to get the strip slots, or whatever mod you used to start the animation overrode the default strip options. Either way I'd have to see a debug log from this occurring to know anything concrete.

• If you have ANY function requests that you think would make your mod easier, or enable you to do something new with SexLab, this is the perfect time to tell me.

I'll bite...

In sslActorStats there is AddSex function. I saw that in the latest beta you are commenting out this: FormListAdd(PlayerRef, "SexPartners", ActorRef, false)

It was still in the 1.59c. Why is it being removed, due to lack of use or did tthe list just grow too large? Or was there actually a mod that already does this?

As we keep track of various stats like when the actor the last had sex, it would make sense to make a record with whom you had sex. In this case, only one entry would be needed (last time) so it wouldn't really be a list.

I made a suggestion to Apropos mod that would require something like this.

Here's the recapped usage:

Masturbation descriptions sometimes include fantasies where the actor is thinking about women (if they are male) and men (if they are a woman), but the entries are currently static and thus the actor's sexuality does not play any part, at least not yet. Now, Sexlab does keep track of sexuality and number of partners but it would be more accurate and contextual if they would dream about man/woman/creature they last had (consensual) sex with, either addressed by name or gender/type.

For the W&T feature there is nothing that already exists that could be used, not unless the count of men/women/creatures is tracked and calculation done what has been changed. In Wear & Tear the vagina/anus/mouth changes after sex, depending if it was consensual or not and if it was human or creature with a larger member. The current descriptions are again static, and sometimes does not reflect at all what has happened just a minute ago. ActorRef of the last sex partner would be needed.

Here's what values would needed:

- Latest ActorRef of the person they had sex with

- Latest ActorRef of the person they had sex with as a victim / with agressor

- Latest ActorRef of the creature they had sex with

- Latest ActorRef of the creature they had sex with as victim / with aggressor

This is because sometimes we want only consensual entries with persons/creatures (for masturbation), sometimes just the actual latest (for W&T). Other mods might want to know what was the actual latest person (maybe just the consensual or victim, or ignoring that).

To accomplish this, I can only think adding one more entry (or two), A reference which was the actual latest.

You Ashal might have a better idea how to do this. It would be easier if the FormList could contain multiple values as then there would be less need for so many lists, but would require new functions.

Now, in Apropos case, tracking would also be needed for NPCs. Would be this be out of scope for the Framework, requiring Apropos to keep track of these on it's own (or separate framework mod that would do just that)?

Even if you're not going to implement everything that would be needed for this, maybe a light-weight version for other modders?

It was disabled because I was planning on redoing how it's done to make it keep track of partners for NPCs as well. I'm a little more hesitant on that now though, as it's a lot additional data to store for little gain. Adding separate creature, aggressor, and victim storage would pile onto this even more.

I'd be willing to maybe add a capped list of "5 most recent" creature, aggressor, victim rather than the all encompassing list the current player partner list is. 

Did you uninstall the last version?

Because If you didn't it will conflict and crash before the main menu.

if you did make sure to use a clean save or (more preferably) start a new game.

run LOOT see if its conflicting with any thing.  

yes i unistall the las 1.59c version, and doesnt crash before the main menu its before, and more when im in whiterun or some city, then crash, i run LOOT but just said 4 warnings but i have it a lot time ago with other mods, and i dont exactly start a new game i just load the beggining, before the character cration, i go to prove a new game and i tell you later, seriusly thanks a lot for your support i really appreciate  that

ashal my friend you can already put the final version i think:d,everyone would be certainly satisfied :cool:,I on the other hand I would be in seventh heaven, no no no not me my dovahkiin will be in seventh heaven:D because he can not wait to once again feel the taste pussy:D by that I do not play skyrim:(.

No. After several trials it is clear that the problem persists. I'll return using the stable version since I've finished my patience and it seems that my posts are continuously ignored. Being things as they are, in the impossibility to have even a small feedback or hint or help, I'll cease my testing.Cheers to everybody...JD

No. After several trials it is clear that the problem persists. I'll return using the stable version since I've finished my patience and it seems that my posts are continuously ignored. Being things as they are, in the impossibility to have even a small feedback or hint or help, I'll cease my testing.Cheers to everybody...JD

oki thanky for that quickly answer:D so i wait 

It was disabled because I was planning on redoing how it's done to make it keep track of partners for NPCs as well. I'm a little more hesitant on that now though, as it's a lot additional data to store for little gain. Adding separate creature, aggressor, and victim storage would pile onto this even more.

I'd be willing to maybe add a capped list of "5 most recent" creature, aggressor, victim rather than the all encompassing list the current player partner list is. 

List of 5 with no disctinction between? Fair enough as there is only need for the latest partner in the W&T's case and there is no need to know what was the context of that animation. That could be somewhat useful for the masturbation scenes but there's so many existing ways to to make those descriptions even better like the sexual orientation. Even better idea would do a scan which (if any) actors nearby are naked/having sex and as masturbation is triggered by high arousal, making references to those other actors would make most sense. Just speaking out a loud, I'm not asking for help with this :)

Now that I think about it, those multiple entries you suggested will make it easy to just filter out the creatures with GetRace() as you are not limited with just the most recent partner. This gave me another idea: Now that we are on our way to cover the Five W's ("who" and "when"), do you see any potential tracking "what"? Basically StringList SexAnimations. Knowing the recent SexAnimations would be useful on it's own and these could also be used in some extent to figure out the context from the type of animation. This would allow even further filtering, making the SexPartners more useful/versatile.

Apropos could make some use of SexAnimations, but practically any mods that have dialogue could use this to make things more dynamic: enslaver would torment you based on what he made you, spouse could mention how she really loved when you ate her out / how she thought the anal sex was wild last night, city guard could arrest you for public sex, tell you what the exact offence was and give you punishment based the type of act (more severe punishment for beastiality) and maybe arrest also your human partner... I think there are many possibilities especially when you use these together. The longer the list, the more latent actions/reactions you could have. 5 entries seems great for NPCs, but maybe for the PC we could have more? Or is there a need to keep the lists symmetrical?

Below are some ideas how the booleans+ActorRef could have been saved on just 1 or 2 lists, but let's go with SexAnimations instead (if you agree on it's usefulness).

Maybe the victim/aggressor/creature (and whatever else could be useful) could be saved as a hexadecimal on FormList (or hex as int on IntList) Bitshifting could also be used for calculating as math in SKSE supports it. Or just use StringList and put booleans + ActorRef on it and have functions to return/parse it.

Hello

I am using 1.6 Alpha 3.

I for some reason cant make use of the "Strip Item Editor" to set which armor should remain dressed. I cant click on the items. I only have "- - -" and nothing is clickable or changeble.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

This is fixed in 1.6 beta 2b

Does upgrading from alpha to beta need fresh install? Tis is one of the reason I havent updated. And if yes, can I import my settings?

Another reason I havent updated is because I heard that the beta has compatibility issues with many mods from 1.59c and under. I am currently using about 20 SL mods including TDF prostitution, Leveling, Utile One etc..

Hello

I am using 1.6 Alpha 3.

I for some reason cant make use of the "Strip Item Editor" to set which armor should remain dressed. I cant click on the items. I only have "- - -" and nothing is clickable or changeble.

Does upgrading from alpha to beta need fresh install? Tis is one of the reason I havent updated. And if yes, can I import my settings?

Another reason I havent updated is because I heard that the beta has compatibility issues with many mods from 1.59c and under. I am currently using about 20 SL mods including TDF prostitution, Leveling, Utile One etc..

dont use the beta for a normal playthru.

Hello

I am using 1.6 Alpha 3.

dont use the beta for a normal playthru.

Easy said. I am using Zaz and Nsap which already makes it imposssible to rely on 1.59c. Thats why I upgraded to Alpha.

I ll then wait for a stable 1.6 release. Alpha works fine, only some few tolerable bugs.