SexLab Framework Development

I have downloaded both 1.59c and 1.60 2b but it doesnt  show the dialogue to start sex or show the animations in the MCM menu. why is this? someone help plz

1.59 and 1.6 do not work together. Pick one.

About the "dialogue" SexLab does not add any dialogue to start sex. It is a framework.

Other mods may add dialogues to start sex using SexLab functions.

yeah i used one before the other one, that i didnt mention before and i was sure that 1.59 had dialogue so which one does have it

No. After several trials it is clear that the problem persists. I'll return using the stable version since I've finished my patience and it seems that my posts are continuously ignored. Being things as they are, in the impossibility to have even a small feedback or hint or help, I'll cease my testing.Cheers to everybody...JD

From the original post (emphasis added):

---- Helping Test -------------------

I GREATLY appreciate anybody willing to help test the beta version of SexLab and can provide feedback and/or suggestions related to the update. I may not reply to your feedback or bug report, but I promise you I do read and consider it.

Thank you for providing feedback anyway, it was good feedback but we understand you want to play the game.

ok i do everything you said but i cant do anything beacuse the screen start blinkinng and then exit to the desktop, before i dont have that error, i dont know what to do u.u

Did you uninstall the last version?

Because If you didn't it will conflict and crash before the main menu.

if you did make sure to use a clean save or (more preferably) start a new game.

run LOOT see if its conflicting with any thing.  

yes i unistall the las 1.59c version, and doesnt crash before the main menu its before, and more when im in whiterun or some city, then crash, i run LOOT but just said 4 warnings but i have it a lot time ago with other mods, and i dont exactly start a new game i just load the beggining, before the character cration, i go to prove a new game and i tell you later, seriusly thanks a lot for your support i really appreciate  that

The files LOOT had warning about make sure you clean them with tes5edit

Make sure to start a new game not load NEW because Skyrim loads most mods at the beginning.

No. After several trials it is clear that the problem persists. I'll return using the stable version since I've finished my patience and it seems that my posts are continuously ignored. Being things as they are, in the impossibility to have even a small feedback or hint or help, I'll cease my testing.Cheers to everybody...JD

I GREATLY appreciate anybody willing to help test the beta version of SexLab and can provide feedback and/or suggestions related to the update. I may not reply to your feedback or bug report, but I promise you I do read and consider it.

Thank you for providing feedback anyway, it was good feedback but we understand you want to play the game.

The reason is not that I want play the game. It is that I would like to test and to help but I would like to receive some suggestions on how to proceed with my tests. Otherwise I think that it would be a total loss of time... For example. I updated my version from A3 to B2... Could be this the problem? Now I'm trying to update to B2 from 1.59c. Or could be the problem a double registration of NSAP animations? I'm trying also not registering the animations from NSAP. But the problem is: could be useful this line to proceed or is a waste of my time? Please let me know... Cheers, JD

ok i do everything you said but i cant do anything beacuse the screen start blinkinng and then exit to the desktop, before i dont have that error, i dont know what to do u.u

Did you uninstall the last version?

Because If you didn't it will conflict and crash before the main menu.

if you did make sure to use a clean save or (more preferably) start a new game.

run LOOT see if its conflicting with any thing.  

yes i unistall the las 1.59c version, and doesnt crash before the main menu its before, and more when im in whiterun or some city, then crash, i run LOOT but just said 4 warnings but i have it a lot time ago with other mods, and i dont exactly start a new game i just load the beggining, before the character cration, i go to prove a new game and i tell you later, seriusly thanks a lot for your support i really appreciate  that

The files LOOT had warning about make sure you clean them with tes5edit

Make sure to start a new game not load NEW because Skyrim loads most mods at the beginning.

ok i run tes5edit and is a lot of red warnigs y cleaniing all, not all at the same time, y save it but they still red

how i know which are the warnings? i mean loot dont show me the names and tes5edit nothing

Yes, LOOT does show warnings. If there is none, it will show it to you. But if there are errors, it will give the number f errors, and you only have to scroll down the list and fined them. Take a look for examples:

post-179217-0-24801600-1437844130_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-75042300-1437844147_thumb.jpg

how i know which are the warnings? i mean loot dont show me the names and tes5edit nothing

Yes, LOOT does show warnings. If there is none, it will show it to you. But if there are errors, it will give the number f errors, and you only have to scroll down the list and fined them. Take a look for examples:

attachicon.gif2015-07-25 19_06_45-LOOT.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-07-25 19_06_12-LOOT.jpg

thamks i have to search more deep

Hiya Ashal,

My previous problem (sex act started then aborted) was solved by reinstalling SL and the SL mods I use. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction there.

But now I have another issues: whenever I want to make a save, either a quick save or a full save, Skyrim freezes completely. I have waited up to 10 minutes to see if it snaps back, but invariably I have to actually shut my pc down with the off-button, because the whole system is frozen. Is this a known issue or am I just "speshul"?

- Moo.

Exactly LOOT will also tell you if there are any conflicts.

Start a new game from the "BEGINNING" and then it will load.

Make sure to update racemenu while you are at it.

I don't understand why either 1.59 or 1.60 gives the animation list in the Mcm menu and before when the FNIS generator shown the animation list when clicking on the consistency check button it said the animation files missing and I can't find a solution , but I think the problem was that I reinstalled skyrim a few times because it crashed a lot. Oops...

Also has anyone seen a dialogue option to start sex with 1.59, I am very sure there was, with the 1.59 standalone (without the other mods like aroused,defeat,attraction and etc). someone tell me they saw as well and how to solve the issues I'm facing with the animations missing plz I would be very thankful

I don't understand why either 1.59 or 1.60 gives the animation list in the Mcm menu and before when the FNIS generator shown the animation list when clicking on the consistency check button it said the animation files missing and I can't find a solution , but I think the problem was that I reinstalled skyrim a few times because it crashed a lot. Oops...

Also has anyone seen a dialogue option to start sex with 1.59, I am very sure there was, with the 1.59 standalone (without the other mods like aroused,defeat,attraction and etc). someone tell me they saw as well and how to solve the issues I'm facing with the animations missing plz I would be very thankful

What you're talking about is a separate mod called "sexlab romance".

The reason is not that I want play the game. It is that I would like to test and to help but I would like to receive some suggestions on how to proceed with my tests. Otherwise I think that it would be a total loss of time... For example. I updated my version from A3 to B2... Could be this the problem? Now I'm trying to update to B2 from 1.59c. Or could be the problem a double registration of NSAP animations? I'm trying also not registering the animations from NSAP. But the problem is: could be useful this line to proceed or is a waste of my time? Please let me know... Cheers, JD

Are you using MO, NMM or manually installing? Starting new games with the new version or just trying to upgrade?

You should try to document each problem according to the way you would for the released mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/) because that will give Ashal something concrete to check against.

ok i think is almost fiexd, but after the sex scene the npc dont do anything.

ok i think is almost fiexd, but after the sex scene the npc dont do anything.

Describe what the npc loooks like i.e. frozen, t-pose, etc.

or post a screenshot.   

Are you using MO, NMM or manually installing? Starting new games with the new version or just trying to upgrade?

You should try to document each problem according to the way you would for the released mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/) because that will give Ashal something concrete to check against.

I'm using MO. I'm doing the following tests:

1) starting from a clean save with no mod previously installed. Only Sexlab new installation. Seems working.

2) taking the same clean save as point 1 and loading it with complete mod load order. Installing all the mods for the first time. Does not work: this means CTD on save after first or second sex, but usually first sex is sufficient. I've tried waiting some time after sex before saving (even five minutes real time and a day game time) but it crashes anyway..

3) upgrading from an old Sexlab version (1.59c or 1.60a3): does not work.

I think that it is therefore a problem of compatibility with some other mod. For this reason I posted my mid list asking for some known incompatibility issue... Anyway after some more testing it seems now that the problem happens after the NSAP animations are registered. I'm using NSAP 2.7c. Could be that, since some animations are already included in new version of SL now, the double registration of them is the cause for the problem? What I've done is to make a new test without NSAP and first two times I managed to save without problems. I have to test more but could be an improvement. I'm not posting the logs because they are perfectly normal... No big difference with a log of a game without a CTD during save and the last entries in them seems not related with the crash (I have a bit of familiarity with papyrus logs). Hope this verbose version helps.

Bye, JD

Has anybody using the past few betas or alphas of 1.60 had the problem where actors in an animation, after starting perfectly fine and SexLab 1.60 is working wonderfully, but after trying to change animations, realign actors with the shift key held, or move scene location, the actors both just stand there stupidly without resuming their correct and current an animation?

If so, for the love of god, provide me some goddamned insight or acknowledgment of the problem. Debug logs, load orders, descriptions of the situations that lead up to the error occurring, ANYTHING.

This seems an incredibly important bug to me and one that has been plaguing me in most of my testing of 1.60 for the past month or two. And yet I have not seen anybody report it as a problem during any of the recent alpha or beta releases... This is pretty much the sole bug keeping me from releasing 1.60 officially at this point, and I can't even tell if I'm the only one it's driving insane or not...

Is anybody else having or able to replicate this bug? If so, do me the massive favor of preventing my coming insanity by confirming I'm not alone, and post any and all information you can provide related to it.

I've thrown a whole lot shit at the wall since beta 2 in desperation to fix/figure it out, changes that have had varying levels of success, every time I think the problem has been fixed by something I changed to fix it, it later pops up again while I'm working on something else unrelated... The current Git commit on git.loverslab.com development branch has my latest changes since beta 2, fixing all the issues that have been appropriately reported along with other requested changes and my attempts at fixing this issue. I've only been able to replicate the bug mentioned once since making the changes in this commit, and it self corrected after 30-40 seconds, which is an improvement from beta 2, but still not "solved." Help.

Has anybody using the past few betas or alphas of 1.60 had the problem where actors in an animation, after starting perfectly fine and SexLab 1.60 is working wonderfully, but after trying to change animations, realign actors with the shift key held, or move scene location, the actors both just stand there stupidly without resuming their correct and current an animation?

If so, for the love of god, provide me some goddamned insight or acknowledgment of the problem. Debug logs, load orders, descriptions of the situations that lead up to the error occurring, ANYTHING.

This seems an incredibly important bug to me and one that has been plaguing me in most of my testing of 1.60 for the past month or two. And yet I have not seen anybody report it as a problem during any of the recent alpha or beta releases... This is pretty much the sole bug keeping me from releasing 1.60 officially at this point, and I can't even tell if I'm the only one it's driving insane or not...

Is anybody else having or able to replicate this bug? If so, do me the massive favor of preventing my coming insanity by confirming I'm not alone, and post any and all information you can provide related to it.

You're not crazy.  That bug was why I didn't really test 1.60 for very long as it happens to me every time I make an adjustment.  For some reason, I decided it was an incompatibility with appros and went back to 1.59c.  I'll reinstall 1.6 and send you my pap and order.

You're not crazy.  That bug was why I didn't really test 1.60 for very long as it happens to me every time I make an adjustment.  For some reason, I decided it was an incompatibility with appros and went back to 1.59c.  I'll reinstall 1.6 and send you my pap and order.

Aye, same problem here.

Just one question, when the 1,60 is released, every mod I have need to update to accept it or I can only update sexlab?

A hbuge amount of mods is already working fine with SL 1.6. No need to update the mods.

If the mod was using correctly the APIs, then it will work just fine with the new version.

Some mods (very few) will not work because there were not correctly developed.

Target Release Date

January/February-ish?

Sometime in July for sure.

"Sometime in July"

My birthday was the 25th (at the time of this post, yesterday) and it's still not released? Could we get a more for-sure projected release time? If sexlab is expanding like this I just simply can't wait to see it. Of course, then I need to wait for people to make new Animations too... I wish I had the skill.

Target Release Date

January/February-ish?

Sometime in July for sure.

"Sometime in July"

My birthday was the 25th (at the time of this post, yesterday) and it's still not released? Could we get a more for-sure projected release time? If sexlab is expanding like this I just simply can't wait to see it. Of course, then I need to wait for people to make new Animations too... I wish I had the skill.

Read Ashal's post a few above yours. He is *this* close to releasing it, but he wants to fix one last annoying problem first. So... join me in holding my breath, cos it won't be long now :D *turns slightly blue*

sorry if its been asked before and as there's 137 pages I didn't want to go through them all lol

will you be able to port your stats over to 1.60 when its done? and will there be a necrophilia stat added?

That was listed as a known defect of the 1.60 Alpha with a planned fix for the release version. I have not yet checked to see if the beta version has that or not.