SexLab Framework Development

@EDIT I misread your comments

FIXED IN BETA 2: Playing animations with a gay/lesbian pairing doesn't play regular MF animations despite the filter option being disabled

It still doesn't work...

It does work, you need to reset your animation registry after updating.

This is really weird. I have been taking all updates directly from the github,run 'Loot' for mod order and 'FNIS for users'  to register the animations. Then on loading, from the SexLab MCM I have setected

Upgrade/Uninstall/Reinstall

• Clean System
I assumed this would do a more thorough job than just resetting the animations. However, I did as you asked using the LoversLab site beta 2 download and still nothing. I get the prompts to use beds or not, the player/npcs twitch and that's it. In the papyrus log I'm getting the same error each time about not finding the default animation. I have tried selecting/unselecting both the gay/lesbian filter and the player gender without success.

Beta 1 the problem clearly existed and I was able to replicate and fix it. It was due to the gender tags not getting added to the animations so regardless if you had the filter enabled or not, it couldn't find MF tagged animations for same sex pairs since that's how it would select non-same sex animations for same sex pairings by default. To verify this, check your Toggle Animations page and hover an animation and you should see a list of tags at the bottom, all straight animations should list both MF and FM as tags, if not, then the the problem will continue for you and you are probably missing updated scripts.

As a check I tried using a different mod to instigate the animations, rather than Random Sex Mod for SexLab. The expected animations do run, if I use the mod 'Spouses Enhanced [Fixed] 1.5.0' updated by WraithSlayer (i.e If I wish the player to take either male or female roles). Which mod do you use to start animations?

I do all testing with SexLab Matchmaker, which lets sexlab do the default animation selection. If it's only happening for you with Random Sex Mod, than the issue likely lies there rather than with sexlab itself, possibly an animations toggle it has itself for filtering gay/lesbian animations.

I confirm that in beta 2b the actors are no more stuck at the end of the anim.

Also the page to toggle animations works correctly to select/deselect each animation in the generated pages.

Still the actors start the animation, then undress, and then continue.

No problems so far with facial expressions.

Edit: toggling the animations has a minor, non relevant problem:

error: Cannot call PageCount() on a None object, aborting function call, stack:
[sexLabConfigurationMenu (06079840)].sslConfigMenu.ToggleAnimations() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 1337

warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp239", stack:
[sexLabConfigurationMenu (06079840)].sslConfigMenu.ToggleAnimations() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 1337
[sexLabConfigurationMenu (06079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnPageReset() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 131

@EDIT I misread your comments

FIXED IN BETA 2: Playing animations with a gay/lesbian pairing doesn't play regular MF animations despite the filter option being disabled

It still doesn't work...

It does work, you need to reset your animation registry after updating.

This is really weird. I have been taking all updates directly from the github,run 'Loot' for mod order and 'FNIS for users'  to register the animations. Then on loading, from the SexLab MCM I have setected

Upgrade/Uninstall/Reinstall

• Clean System
I assumed this would do a more thorough job than just resetting the animations. However, I did as you asked using the LoversLab site beta 2 download and still nothing. I get the prompts to use beds or not, the player/npcs twitch and that's it. In the papyrus log I'm getting the same error each time about not finding the default animation. I have tried selecting/unselecting both the gay/lesbian filter and the player gender without success.

Beta 1 the problem clearly existed and I was able to replicate and fix it. It was due to the gender tags not getting added to the animations so regardless if you had the filter enabled or not, it couldn't find MF tagged animations for same sex pairs since that's how it would select non-same sex animations for same sex pairings by default. To verify this, check your Toggle Animations page and hover an animation and you should see a list of tags at the bottom, all straight animations should list both MF and FM as tags, if not, then the the problem will continue for you and you are probably missing updated scripts.

As a check I tried using a different mod to instigate the animations, rather than Random Sex Mod for SexLab. The expected animations do run, if I use the mod 'Spouses Enhanced [Fixed] 1.5.0' updated by WraithSlayer (i.e If I wish the player to take either male or female roles). Which mod do you use to start animations?

I do all testing with SexLab Matchmaker, which lets sexlab do the default animation selection. If it's only happening for you with Random Sex Mod, than the issue likely lies there rather than with sexlab itself, possibly an animations toggle it has itself for filtering gay/lesbian animations.

Thanks Ashal,

I might wait now for the full release of 1.60 and appropriate updates to the other mods ;)  Many thanks for your continued hard work with the Framework.

Bug report for version 1.60 beta 2b.

When a sex animation starts, the first HKX animation is sent before the actors complete the strip (both quick strip and normal strip.)

The second position starts with the HKX animation supposed to run for the first position. After a few seconds the correct animation is played for all the positions (with correct alignment.)

Well im out of ideas, so is this one, if not, im going to loose it...Quick question, does SexLab add more info in the console menu when clicking an NPC?? You know, display the name, id, heath, lvl, etc etc...??? At first i tought it was a SkyUi thing, but people has been telling me that SkyUi doesn't add a...mfg console or something like that...does SexLab add that?? Is it gone?? Or is a way to turn it on again?? Or this one didn't add this?? Please tell me is this one and there's a way to get it back...T^T

SexLab 1.60 is putting a huge amount of debug info in the console. (For example the selected animation.)

But I am not aware of an extension to the console window.

Well im out of ideas, so is this one, if not, im going to loose it...Quick question, does SexLab add more info in the console menu when clicking an NPC?? You know, display the name, id, heath, lvl, etc etc...??? At first i tought it was a SkyUi thing, but people has been telling me that SkyUi doesn't add a...mfg console or something like that...does SexLab add that?? Is it gone?? Or is a way to turn it on again?? Or this one didn't add this?? Please tell me is this one and there's a way to get it back...T^T

SexLab used to have the MFGConsole (check on Nexus) packaged with it.  MFGConsole was what provided the extra info in the console (not the log info, but the extra info provided when clicking on something - character object, etc).  SL 1.60 removed MFGConsole.  If you still want that functionality, download it from Nexus.  Somewhere in this thread Ashal explained why it was removed.

SexLab 1.60 is putting a huge amount of debug info in the console. (For example the selected animation.)

I'm not sure whether Ashal would be pleased by this, but you can stop the debug info spamming the console. DebugMode is forced to always be active on reload, even if you disable it in the MCM. If you can re-compile the source, just comment out the line DebugMode = true in sslSystemConfig.psc @ line 635

function Reload()
	;DebugMode = true

Debug info will still be directed to the papyrus log and selecting/unselecting Debug in the MCM will be remembered on reload.

No, satanfist. This version is a beta. And it is supposed to spam in the trace/console/external files.

It is for debug, and Ashal requires the maximum amount of info to fix and improve the tool.

I am not going to disable to logs. Not at all.

If you want, just do it. But then do not blame anybody because the framework will not: update/compile/work/etc.

SexLab used to have the MFGConsole (check on Nexus) packaged with it.  MFGConsole was what provided the extra info in the console (not the log info, but the extra info provided when clicking on something - character object, etc).  SL 1.60 removed MFGConsole.  If you still want that functionality, download it from Nexus.  Somewhere in this thread Ashal explained why it was removed.

Ok, that's what i wanted to hear...thank you :)

Got a small semi annoying graphical issue cum travels up my body before it disappears from my pussy/ass right up my back I haven't noticed it with deposits on my chest. I'm running 2b and the sliders set to 3k no custom textures uunpb special body. If you need a log or screens anything lmk my logs are always off unless i'm trying to figure out a problem.

Reply removed to prevent any misunderstanding.

No, satanfist. This version is a beta. And it is supposed to spam in the trace/console/external files.

It is for debug, and Ashal requires the maximum amount of info to fix and improve the tool.

I am not going to disable to logs. Not at all.

If you want, just do it. But then do not blame anybody because the framework will not: update/compile/work/etc.

No Cpu, you asked a question and I gave you an answer. I know Ashal's reason for forcing the DebugMode, for the alpha & beta releases and agree you should not disable it.

No Cpu, you ask a question and I gave you an answer. I know Ashal's reason for forcing the DebugMode, for the alpha & beta releases and agree you should not disable it.

Actually, I was not asking a question. I was doing a statement.

Sorry if I confused you.

Please accept my apologies, and close this sub-sub-thread between us.

Ok, i've been playing with the new one for a while and i've notice something quite weird...after having sex with any npc, if i try to save inmediatly after, my game crashes...and it does only after a sex act...any ideas?? or do i have to wait a while before trying to save??

Also in some animations, my partner plays the animation but my pc just stays there like an idiot doing nothing...it doesn't happen all the time...but when it happens is quite weird...

Ok, i've been playing with the new one for a while and i've notice something quite weird...after having sex with any npc, if i try to save inmediatly after, my game crashes...and it does only after a sex act...any ideas?? or do i have to wait a while before trying to save??

Also in some animations, my partner plays the animation but my pc just stays there like an idiot doing nothing...it doesn't happen all the time...but when it happens is quite weird...

dotn save immideatly after sex always wait a good min or mroe for scripts to end.

if your actor standing did u try to hit the realing actors button or move them to differnt spot and see if it fixes it?

dotn save immideatly after sex always wait a good min or mroe for scripts to end.

if your actor standing did u try to hit the realing actors button or move them to differnt spot and see if it fixes it?

Yeah the time thing i finally got the hand of it after try and error, xD

About the character standing still, i've tried to move them but it doesn't seem to help...i'll play around with the options to see if they work.

Same problem during savegame,  glad to see that im not alone ^^

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-unconscious-sex-animations/now provides a legit animation for hetero female rapist; until now one had to use the cowgirl animations to make sense of cases were a female would be initiator, but it looked weird with the male involved in the anim, this one has the male unconscious; so then i suppose SL would benefit from having support for separate rape anim sets depending on gender of the rapist.

ok i have a problem ._. i have scholongs but since i install 1.60 2b all the females characters have scholings ._. wtf i try to reinstall and nothing u.u

If you have unp SOS "ADD_ON" check the distribution in the SOS MCM menu.

If equiptable check stap on in sex lab.  

I just downloaded v.60 BETA 2b, so I will install then come back with more information.

Would it be possible to add a camera panning up/down for non-tfc mode? I'm currently using a mod that does it but thought it could be something to integrate into SL. Reason being the camera is often too high when theres action on the ground, just being able to pan the camera down a bit helps a lot. You can ofc use free camera but in the past it had some problems with sos iirc so I tend to avoid it.

Would it be possible to add a camera panning up/down for non-tfc mode? I'm currently using a mod that does it but thought it could be something to integrate into SL. Reason being the camera is often too high when theres action on the ground, just being able to pan the camera down a bit helps a lot. You can ofc use free camera but in the past it had some problems with sos iirc so I tend to avoid it.

If you don't enable the free camera then you are stuck with the default game camera which cannot be changed. That is why there is a free camera option in the first place.

If you don't enable the free camera then you are stuck with the default game camera which cannot be changed. That is why there is a free camera option in the first place.

Actually, as I did write, I am already using a mod which does exactly that (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46036-regarding-sexlab-and-cameras/?p=1151365 ) so i don't quite get why you say "it cannot be changed". I thought it would be rather easy to include something similar and seemingly minor to SL itself. Well, guess I'll just keep using the mod which does the impossible then! ;)

Having an issue using the Spacebar to advance stages.  If I am in 1st person view mode when the scene starts, and then I hit the Spacebar to advance a stage, it will switch the view to 3rd person and stay locked in 3rd person. Pressing R to switch back to 1st does nothing. Also using Tab to bring up Menu does nothing and the save option is grayed out. Fresh install of game and latest versions of mods etc. Modwat.ch load order and papyrus0.log attached.

http://modwat.ch/TooN0ble#/plugins

Papyrus.0.log