Mouths opening ridiculously wide.

Wondering if anything else is having this, odd issue, particularly during oral actions, mouths just open up, well, ridiculously wide, had one case where it was stuck open after the action and it looked, weird.

Yeah I've noticed that as well.

*Edit*

Well really for me it seems to be happening when a .WAV file is being played and the mouth moves, I've noticed this issue after the latest framework revision.

Wondering if anything else is having this, odd issue, particularly during oral actions, mouths just open up, well, ridiculously wide, had one case where it was stuck open after the action and it looked, weird.

Yeah I've noticed that as well.

*Edit*

Well really for me it seems to be happening when a .WAV file is being played and the mouth moves, I've noticed this issue after the latest framework revision.

Glad I'm not the only one noticing this. First time I saw it it scared the hell out of me.

Oh well, pretty sure Lovers with PK went through these same growing pains.

Archived