Defective Life Posted January 15, 2024 Posted January 15, 2024 These animations are so good! Thank you for making this! To be completely honest, I don't personally like custom sound effects, but I think it's really cool you're doing them and you did it really, really well! 3
Angelus75 Posted January 15, 2024 Posted January 15, 2024 Thanks for the update and Happy New Year @Fruitydelicious 💖 1
CakeFace Posted March 29, 2024 Posted March 29, 2024 clicked download button and it says "file not found"
ashieesimz Posted March 29, 2024 Posted March 29, 2024 Attempting to download but it keeps saying that the file can't be found. i've never had this issue with your files before... is there trouble with the newest upload?
Fruitydelicious Posted March 29, 2024 Author Posted March 29, 2024 On 1/15/2024 at 4:17 AM, Defective Life said: These animations are so good! Thank you for making this! To be completely honest, I don't personally like custom sound effects, but I think it's really cool you're doing them and you did it really, really well! ❤ I'm working in a minimal sound version for my anims On 1/15/2024 at 5:52 AM, Angelus75 said: Thanks for the update and Happy New Year @Fruitydelicious 💖 Thank you ❤ 19 minutes ago, CakeFace said: clicked download button and it says "file not found" 8 minutes ago, ashieesimz said: Attempting to download but it keeps saying that the file can't be found. i've never had this issue with your files before... is there trouble with the newest upload? Sorry guys there was a little inconvenient when uploading the file to the server please try again 1
Fruitydelicious Posted April 1, 2024 Author Posted April 1, 2024 On 3/29/2024 at 10:10 PM, COOLSIMSPLAYER92 said: Do you do girl/girl animations? Gonna start this month with F/F animations and threesomes 4
Angelus75 Posted April 2, 2024 Posted April 2, 2024 Thank U so much for this update @Fruitydelicious💖 1
yayoyu300 Posted April 17, 2024 Posted April 17, 2024 Heya, Fruity! I just wanted to say that this Intense Missionary 2 animation is HOT! 🥵 Please give us a creampie + climax follow-up ^,^ Thanks for all your hard work! 2
dschlaqinwe Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 I have to say thanks for you Work ,this i a best beatifull Animation was i testing thanks and thanks and .... i love this....... 1
VaultG Posted May 19, 2024 Posted May 19, 2024 On 4/1/2024 at 2:07 PM, Fruitydelicious said: Gonna start this month with F/F animations and threesomes This is the best i read in years MMF are my fav. Ty so much for u work .. my favorite animator 2
Draco_ Posted May 20, 2024 Posted May 20, 2024 Your animation is really good! can you make the butt rig to work with other body rig like EVE rig? 1
sgtbilco Posted May 24, 2024 Posted May 24, 2024 A full list of where the animations play would be nice. As its not clear from some of the objects where they can be played. At the same time I'll also +1 for more climax finishers. 1
QuartsStone Posted June 17, 2024 Posted June 17, 2024 (edited) Love the animations and the work you put into them, shows with the lovely quality, and silky smooth animations. Just wondering if there were any ideas to have no sound variations for the animations, unfortunely some couples don't really work with the animations since some couples like WLW couples or trans-masc bottoms would have voices that may not fit them. Edited June 17, 2024 by QuartsStone 2
Patrickq Posted August 11, 2024 Posted August 11, 2024 (edited) As a fellow man of culture I just wanted to thank you very, very much for your animations! Amazing work! By the way, I haven't played the game in a long time and I'm wondering is this level of thiccness achievable in game, or is it modded? I looove how your girls look in your gifs. Edit: Actually never mind. After two days of almost no sleep I figured everything out again and modded the heck out of The Sims 4 lol. I'm so excited to finally use these awesome animations in game! Edited August 12, 2024 by Patrickq 1
1m_m1xche Posted August 16, 2024 Posted August 16, 2024 LOVE your animations and I just wanted to know if theirs a way to turn off the sound effects? I mean the clapping and smacking isn't bad but I'd prefer for the sims to not moan like humans it kinda sounds odd. I have lesbian sims so having the male moan is different yk. It'd be cool if you could make these same animations but without moans I'd download it 1
Patrickq Posted August 17, 2024 Posted August 17, 2024 I've read a little bit of this topic and I thought I'd mention that I personally LOVE the custom sounds. They make the sexy times sooo much hotter compared to the cartoony Sim sounds. I only wish we could have them on all animations haha. I really appreciate all the work you've put into your animations. They make the game much more fun.☺️ 1
Guest Posted August 18, 2024 Posted August 18, 2024 I was at first skeptical of the custom sounds but I've reached the point where I prefer them almost to the point of exclusion. The simlish sounds are to my ear boring, repetitive and immersion breaking ("nubu! nubu!"). Plus the facial expressions, the emotions keep getting better. Chef's kiss!
Kat Tease Posted October 10, 2024 Posted October 10, 2024 The custom sounds really make a difference. The animations are also really good, especially the blowjobs! This'll certainly be one of my go-to animations for WW. Well done! 1
sgtbilco Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 (edited) I don't quite understand the names of the animations in the release notes vs. what I actually see in game for the new release. In particular: Holding against the wall(WALL / VAGINAL) Holding against the wall 2(WALL / VAGINAL) Are not visible against the custom wall-mesh object, but I do have: Standing Doggy Against the Wall Standing Doggy Against the Wall 2 Standing Doggy Against the Wall 3 EDIT: Figured it out, somehow the old package file was set to Read Only and wasn't getting updated. Edited October 21, 2024 by sgtbilco 1
DLISAF Posted October 22, 2024 Posted October 22, 2024 Your animations are definitely the best among WW animators, easy. High quality smooth animations and uses good sounds that aren't out of place. The only 'criticism' I have is that you should do more climax/cumshot animations. 2
Guest Posted October 26, 2024 Posted October 26, 2024 On 10/22/2024 at 1:04 PM, DLISAF said: Your animations are definitely the best among WW animators, easy. High quality smooth animations and uses good sounds that aren't out of place. The only 'criticism' I have is that you should do more climax/cumshot animations. Agree, Fruity is elite and the only "criticism" I have is that I need Fruity to work on some stripclub dance animations. Cmon Fruity, you know you want to do it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now