branman3000 Posted January 23, 2025 Posted January 23, 2025 The best sex Animations Hands down for this game. 2
Motherlodesims Posted January 25, 2025 Posted January 25, 2025 Ohhh, i’d love to know What are these mesh bodies that you are using for you animations? It’s too sexy! Woow! 💓💞 the standard mesh bodies It’s not so cool to work with colisions, understand me? I’m not playing the Sims 4 a long time… so I’m not a fan of these entirely franchising, só i don’t know Where i can get these fabulous sex modds around here. Can you give me some help? 1
Fruitydelicious Posted January 26, 2025 Author Posted January 26, 2025 On 1/23/2025 at 11:46 AM, branman3000 said: The best sex Animations Hands down for this game. Thank you @branman3000 💌🤍
Fruitydelicious Posted January 26, 2025 Author Posted January 26, 2025 16 hours ago, Motherlodesims said: Ohhh, i’d love to know What are these mesh bodies that you are using for you animations? It’s too sexy! Woow! 💓💞 the standard mesh bodies It’s not so cool to work with colisions, understand me? I’m not playing the Sims 4 a long time… so I’m not a fan of these entirely franchising, só i don’t know Where i can get these fabulous sex modds around here. Can you give me some help? WOW! 🤯 What a surprise to see you here @Motherlodesims I used to use your animations before 👌✨🤍 Sure ! l I use hokusai26 for sliders: and I use Noir body meshes TS4 - Perfectly Round Body [2024-11-25] from Noir you can find it here I hope this helps you 1
Motherlodesims Posted January 30, 2025 Posted January 30, 2025 On 1/26/2025 at 11:16 AM, Fruitydelicious said: WOW! 🤯 What a surprise to see you here @Motherlodesims I used to use your animations before 👌✨🤍 Sure ! l I use hokusai26 for sliders: and I use Noir body meshes TS4 - Perfectly Round Body [2024-11-25] from Noir you can find it here I hope this helps you Thanks dear! Hope everything is fine and hope to see more of your goods! Nice to see someone who likes good tastes! 1
rocketdog0 Posted February 14, 2025 Posted February 14, 2025 I know other people have said as much, but I just wanted to show that there's interest, and echo their opinion that I would be ever so grateful for a version without the custom moans. They're very nice but I mainly play on gay male characters, so it's too immersion breaking to use these animations with them, which makes me sad because you've really done amazing work here. I really appreciate the attention to detail. 2
fluttershy25 Posted March 24, 2025 Posted March 24, 2025 aye think the same rocketdog0. do want my good ol simlish over anything else. these are so damn good, but i just can't have it in my game cause of those custom moans 1
Wik0 Posted April 8, 2025 Posted April 8, 2025 Hi Fruitydelicious i found a problem with three animations. Holding againts the wall 2 - Hot pounding against the wall - Delicious standing doggy. The animations are not in the right direction. 1
Fruitydelicious Posted April 10, 2025 Author Posted April 10, 2025 On 2/14/2025 at 1:39 PM, rocketdog0 said: I know other people have said as much, but I just wanted to show that there's interest, and echo their opinion that I would be ever so grateful for a version without the custom moans. They're very nice but I mainly play on gay male characters, so it's too immersion breaking to use these animations with them, which makes me sad because you've really done amazing work here. I really appreciate the attention to detail. Hi @rocketdog0 🤗 Yes, I decided for the next update in my patreon I will release two version one with moans and the other just claps sounds without any moan On 3/23/2025 at 10:42 PM, fluttershy25 said: aye think the same rocketdog0. do want my good ol simlish over anything else. these are so damn good, but i just can't have it in my game cause of those custom moans Hi @fluttershy25 💗 Thank you and yes I have do to something about it but I will start with my new animations or else It will take me days to remove all the custom moans from all my previous animations
Fruitydelicious Posted April 10, 2025 Author Posted April 10, 2025 On 4/8/2025 at 3:02 AM, Wik0 said: Hi Fruitydelicious i found a problem with three animations. Holding againts the wall 2 - Hot pounding against the wall - Delicious standing doggy. The animations are not in the right direction. Hi @Wik0 thank you I'll will fix the problem with those as soon as I made a remaster for them 🤗 1
DrHuge Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 Dude, i have to say that these are top 5 best animations for the sims. The ass physic's are awsome and the added voice over makes the animation sound so good. 1
Zasz Posted June 8, 2025 Posted June 8, 2025 I especially love the standing doggy animations. But they are all kinda "mid sex". Any chance you could please add a "putting it in" animation? I mean there are "mid sex" and climax animations. Why not an intro to them? 1
karazin1991 Posted June 9, 2025 Posted June 9, 2025 (edited) pls fix animation for default botton Animation name : NEW Hot Reverse-Cowgirl 1 onBed Edited June 9, 2025 by karazin1991
0izeR Posted June 23, 2025 Posted June 23, 2025 Hello, I would like to know which mod adds the bigger boobs and ass? On some of the animations there is a comment that says something like big boobs
yknowwhy63 Posted June 28, 2025 Posted June 28, 2025 Amazing animation cannot wait to try! Just wondering if you have a full list of the animations (like how you have them listed in the +10 new animations section with the Name / Furniture / Tag etc? I just like to keep a thing to know what furniture to put in the house for all the animations ❤️ Thank you!!
seraph85 Posted July 19, 2025 Posted July 19, 2025 I really like your animations and the sound affects fit really well. However they are too loud, I got roommates! Is there anyway to turn them down? Can I edit the file somehow or a setting somewhere?
Fruitydelicious Posted July 22, 2025 Author Posted July 22, 2025 On 4/11/2025 at 1:34 AM, Wik0 said: Ok thx for your amazing animations :)) Thank you for your word😁✨s @Wik0 On 6/7/2025 at 11:15 PM, Zasz said: I especially love the standing doggy animations. But they are all kinda "mid sex". Any chance you could please add a "putting it in" animation? I mean there are "mid sex" and climax animations. Why not an intro to them? Makes me really happy to know that my work is in your top 5 ✨😁@DrHuge On 6/7/2025 at 11:15 PM, Zasz said: I especially love the standing doggy animations. But they are all kinda "mid sex". Any chance you could please add a "putting it in" animation? I mean there are "mid sex" and climax animations. Why not an intro to them? Yes, I've been thinking a lot of doing these "starting sex" animations what you recommend me @Zasz✨ Hi :D, does this happens with other sims? @karazin1991👀 On 6/23/2025 at 1:38 PM, 0izeR said: Hello, I would like to know which mod adds the bigger boobs and ass? On some of the animations there is a comment that says something like big boobs Hi @0izeR yes the comment in the some animations like (Big Butt) or (Big+ Boobs) refers a variation to fit the size of the receiving sim for example a doggystyle where the hands are most of the time in the butt so the hands don't clip through and always fit good you can try which size variation fits the better for your sims not necessarily a mod Hi @yknowwhy63, not yet but I can do a list of them ❤️ Hi @seraph85thank you for your words, hehe well in my recent updates I've been working in the volume but the older animation the sounds are a loud. The custom sounds volumen is fixed by the file the sound file 👀
seraph85 Posted July 23, 2025 Posted July 23, 2025 10 hours ago, Fruitydelicious said: Thank you for your word😁✨s @Wik0 Makes me really happy to know that my work is in your top 5 ✨😁@DrHuge Yes, I've been thinking a lot of doing these "starting sex" animations what you recommend me @Zasz✨ Hi :D, does this happens with other sims? @karazin1991👀 Hi @0izeR yes the comment in the some animations like (Big Butt) or (Big+ Boobs) refers a variation to fit the size of the receiving sim for example a doggystyle where the hands are most of the time in the butt so the hands don't clip through and always fit good you can try which size variation fits the better for your sims not necessarily a mod Hi @yknowwhy63, not yet but I can do a list of them ❤️ Hi @seraph85thank you for your words, hehe well in my recent updates I've been working in the volume but the older animation the sounds are a loud. The custom sounds volumen is fixed by the file the sound file 👀 I appreciate the reply I'll just pop on the headset for now when I use your stuff lol! Your animations have a very natural motion and look to them, not so forced/uncomfortable like many others. I'll definitely try to check out your patreon content again sometime soon when my budget allows! 1
karazin1991 Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 On 7/22/2025 at 4:07 PM, Fruitydelicious said: Hi :D, does this happens with other sims? yes all sims with default botton WW 2
curva Posted September 11, 2025 Posted September 11, 2025 (edited) WOW! His animations are top notch! Edited June 1 by curva 2
Fruitydelicious Posted September 15, 2025 Author Posted September 15, 2025 On 9/11/2025 at 4:15 PM, curva said: Literally the best animation creator in The Sims 4! His animations are top notch! @curva Thank you 🤗🔥🔥🤍 you make my day On 9/12/2025 at 3:26 PM, ivorek said: thanks @ivorek Thank you 1
baddie_279 Posted September 17, 2025 Posted September 17, 2025 hi, i love the animation but it doesnt work anymore since idk maybe 6 months+???? since there was an update I reinstall this animation but when I have it in my mods folder i cant start the game. Do you have an idea why?? I miss this animation sooo much :(( 1
CH2016 Posted October 4, 2025 Posted October 4, 2025 Hello, I just want to say that you are doing god's work!! KEEP IT UP! Much love, 😘 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now