Angelus75 Posted September 3, 2023 Posted September 3, 2023 Thanks for the update @Fruitydelicious? 1
Fruitydelicious Posted September 12, 2023 Author Posted September 12, 2023 @buck.naked Thank you ? @Angelus75A pleasure ?? Hi @KingJamiehere ✨ I'm using hokusai26 sliders(link) for breast and butts 1
OldWorldMaster Posted September 21, 2023 Posted September 21, 2023 On 9/12/2023 at 9:25 AM, Fruitydelicious said: @buck.naked Thank you ? @Angelus75A pleasure ?? Hi @KingJamiehere ✨ I'm using hokusai26 sliders(link) for breast and butts Hmm, out of curiosity, which sliders would those be that you're using? The previews are a bit out of date (There is no longer a Cleanv2/Cleanfat for the breasts, for example) and everything seems to have been compiled into separate all-in-one body parts. That question aside, I'd also like to thank you for your work and I would say you and GreyNaya are right at the top, for me, in terms of how passionate the animations make our sims look. Keep it up, would love to see more!
LonerEmperor Posted September 22, 2023 Posted September 22, 2023 What skin and body preset do you use for the male?
Guest Posted September 22, 2023 Posted September 22, 2023 Hello, thank you for the fantastic animations! I am having trouble finding the object that goes with this animation: Delicious Sliding Doggy (CHAIR_LOUNGE_SOFA / VAGINAL) ? Thanks!
haribofan1 Posted October 6, 2023 Posted October 6, 2023 On 9/22/2023 at 4:53 PM, imcandy said: Hello, thank you for the fantastic animations! I am having trouble finding the object that goes with this animation: Delicious Sliding Doggy (CHAIR_LOUNGE_SOFA / VAGINAL) ? Thanks! yes i'm having the same problem finding this objecttype
DeadlyShadow Posted October 8, 2023 Posted October 8, 2023 Love your animations, glad someone pays more attention to the booty. 1
Josh25 Posted October 8, 2023 Posted October 8, 2023 Thank you very much for updating! One of my favorites at the top of the list! Impeccable work. ? 1
Angelus75 Posted October 9, 2023 Posted October 9, 2023 Thank you so much for this update @Fruitydelicious? 1
Fruitydelicious Posted October 11, 2023 Author Posted October 11, 2023 On 10/6/2023 at 3:19 PM, haribofan1 said: yes i'm having the same problem finding this objecttype On 9/22/2023 at 9:53 AM, imcandy said: Hello, thank you for the fantastic animations! I am having trouble finding the object that goes with this animation: Delicious Sliding Doggy (CHAIR_LOUNGE_SOFA / VAGINAL) ? Thanks! These animations work with the Ottoman Chairs ?
Fruitydelicious Posted October 11, 2023 Author Posted October 11, 2023 On 9/21/2023 at 3:48 AM, OldWorldMaster said: Hmm, out of curiosity, which sliders would those be that you're using? The previews are a bit out of date (There is no longer a Cleanv2/Cleanfat for the breasts, for example) and everything seems to have been compiled into separate all-in-one body parts. That question aside, I'd also like to thank you for your work and I would say you and GreyNaya are right at the top, for me, in terms of how passionate the animations make our sims look. Keep it up, would love to see more! Oh! I'm not really sure which one I use ? and thank you for putting me with GreyNaya he's a great animator ? thank you for your words 1
Fruitydelicious Posted October 11, 2023 Author Posted October 11, 2023 On 10/7/2023 at 7:22 PM, DeadlyShadow said: Love your animations, glad someone pays more attention to the booty. Thank you I can spend whole days in the booty motion to get it right sometimes ? On 10/8/2023 at 9:55 AM, BadWolff22 said: Thank you very much for updating! One of my favorites at the top of the list! Impeccable work. ? Thank you for your words ? On 10/9/2023 at 2:53 AM, Angelus75 said: Thank you so much for this update @Fruitydelicious? Thank you @Angelus75 ❤❤❤ 1
unknxwnuser31 Posted October 12, 2023 Posted October 12, 2023 Hello could you tell how did you get the girls you used for the previews? 1
DeadlyShadow Posted October 13, 2023 Posted October 13, 2023 On 10/11/2023 at 4:13 AM, Fruitydelicious said: Thank you I can spend whole days in the booty motion to get it right sometimes ? Thank you for your words ? Thank you @Angelus75 ❤❤❤ hey, least is for a good cause 1
haribofan1 Posted November 11, 2023 Posted November 11, 2023 On 10/11/2023 at 3:09 AM, Fruitydelicious said: These animations work with the Ottoman Chairs ? thanks for the reply. are these items from the home decorator pack? i only have lounge chairs and normal ottoman 1
metatechnocrat Posted November 19, 2023 Posted November 19, 2023 For me you are hands down the best animator for WW Ive seen. The motion is paced realistically and fluid and the sound effects sound like the real thing. Facial expressions are spot on too. Keep up the great work. 3
gotalighter Posted November 20, 2023 Posted November 20, 2023 uh. is it just me, or do the images no longer work?
Fruitydelicious Posted November 21, 2023 Author Posted November 21, 2023 On 11/11/2023 at 1:18 PM, haribofan1 said: thanks for the reply. are these items from the home decorator pack? i only have lounge chairs and normal ottoman I'm not pretty sure which pack comes with them but in the Buy Mode you can try to search them by "Ottoman" On 10/12/2023 at 7:03 PM, DeadlyShadow said: hey, least is for a good cause It is hehe On 11/18/2023 at 10:53 PM, metatechnocrat said: For me you are hands down the best animator for WW Ive seen. The motion is paced realistically and fluid and the sound effects sound like the real thing. Facial expressions are spot on too. Keep up the great work. Thank you ✨ comments like yours make me inspired to bring more quality in every update ? 8 hours ago, gotalighter said: uh. is it just me, or do the images no longer work? Maybe it's just you since I can see them moving and stuff ? 1
gotalighter Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 Ah. I'm not surprised, my internet connection has been funky today. 1
taternuts Posted January 4, 2024 Posted January 4, 2024 @Fruitydelicious Seriously the best animations around. Keep it up. 1
Dorotot Posted January 5, 2024 Posted January 5, 2024 Please make a version without the female voice. I really like animations, but these sounds are just not for me. So unfortunately I can't play with it. 3
James Crouse Posted January 13, 2024 Posted January 13, 2024 Have u ever thought about doing more then two people animations like mff or mmf? i would also love to see pussy eating and rimming 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now