Jump to content

[Sims 4]💖🍑🍌 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓽𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 🍌🍑💖 animations| UPDATE v4.1.8 | +11 new animations | 266 total free animations |(with custom sound effects✨)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 6/10/2023 at 1:46 AM, Maximum Ignition said:

The new animations were absolutely excellent.  You have improved significantly and it's really showing.  Phenomenal job.

 

  Hide contents

 

W520.png.6c3fd943968b2c026bc1dfe861a09f55.pngW521.png.058b2609b234c0bfc148545c224a9348.pngW522.png.245945c48ff11fb4867196c58143bbe9.pngW523.png.0c4cc69d6f82d0a6e123c71b0848b606.pngW524.png.3e2ac49f041f1edb2c6d833ada657efa.pngW525.png.6c7c1ba7185e2b02e61f053e8f03bf50.pngW526.png.226e405f63d586c502f016635740a071.pngW527.png.f2b96a7b342c526f454eac691a1ea7dd.pngW528.png.b432e5c70f9f49fad2ac58c4311a85b8.pngW529.png.a3b6d1fe624352707b5591138f63f784.pngW530.png.0a2fb99f3bf9c6b4ec971265cd03d928.pngW531.png.e0ef4f46b2e164e850b491a692d0d7ba.pngW532.png.517c7c031fc384f098c3961b6b731f0b.pngW533.png.927566a04808a1f2194058834918ced7.pngW534.png.b86bc46d98b5c0eb61376a3c1be6cdd2.pngW535.png.a7205aaeddee7ace9ce0a22ebd3c9942.pngW536.png.8e28971b5385034efa9656f1c82fbda2.png

W537.png.df6446acb901e3e21b17333bdb7a34fb.pngW538.png.8621e0348b4908b15780cf9b8e99be28.pngW539.png.022c1df53fa9be5fc8f9f0f40af0e945.pngW540.png.3d90d5e4261db104bf76f42c618dccb0.pngW541.png.1025b9511d6f86e0918303099da49e6b.pngW542.png.cb27c95e09cbcbb8aa4301ad9828f539.pngW544.png.e73181af8ef1c815dcd0d3e32e77172b.pngW543.png.f03cd049eceaf1761c96b907f1bfce58.pngW545.png.6b4338533e190e0dfc9073b2c9a461fb.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That couple really enjoying life ?

Love your pics keep posting then ?

Edited by Fruitydelicious
Posted (edited)

Great animations, and finally some ww wall marker animations, altho missing climax animation still. 

Too bad that the butt physics only work with WW default bottom. Im using Real Time Body Physics by CPVC to simulate physics without depending on animations, looking more realistic. You should take a look at it, you wouldnt need to make animation physics and limit the butt jiggle only in animations, but to have them everytime.  

Edited by Maverick83
Posted
17 hours ago, SalamancaNick said:

Sorry for asking but i cant find the happy facial animation do u know where to find it

Hi 
You can play that particular animation in the floor just like some standing doggy animations I have :)

Posted
4 hours ago, Fruitydelicious said:

Hi 
You can play that particular animation in the floor just like some standing doggy animations I have :)

allright thank u keep up the good work ur the best at it

Posted
On 6/16/2023 at 10:16 AM, Angelus75 said:

Thanks for the update @Fruitydelicious ?

 

 

?

 

23 hours ago, SalamancaNick said:

allright thank u keep up the good work ur the best at it

Ty ?

 

7 hours ago, Kuriii said:

what do you use for the body presets in your preview GIF's?

 

3 hours ago, parzysty said:

I would also like to know this @Fruitydelicious


Hi

I use the Default Bottom from WickedWhims ?

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you Fruity! ..my favorite ones are the really passionate ones with great facial expressions. Especially like the reverse teasing one in the double bed. 

Posted
On 7/8/2023 at 6:40 AM, Maximum Ignition said:

Very nice job on the newest animation drop.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

W655.png.46afde694fad6a48274c426c06cd2aee.pngW656.png.b55ba47f75a4530e102421ae9aa37409.pngW657.png.bf664a56c117a3c2da00a7746b8786e4.pngW658.png.6777a9b028918951092c730120cb2987.pngW659.png.12e8795cf5554175e3b56555412883a3.pngW660.png.a6d1d449b7f7808c260a654ce7b9651e.pngW661.png.2d0592a58d8a444956d5647100686888.pngW662.png.d5fdc2dc3eaee879e7d747f449e4aee7.pngW663.png.bb91c0eaa224e13fde3187f896756274.pngW664.png.d856d46cde228acdc58cbd4e211e508e.png

 

 

 

 

 

Nice pics! @Maximum Ignition :D

 

 

On 7/11/2023 at 12:48 PM, Hannigram38 said:

Your animations are so good! ? 

 

  Hide contents

127975968_CloseTS41.png.4c4a8a517b3c14dd1e83b9ff3d551327.png1930757850_2023-07-08_22-06-33-795_Brownsugarbyelaina.png.1193a5911dac982719f058b28a72788e.png828468851_2023-07-08_22-13-13-504_Brownsugarbyelaina.png.1336e16d0b07f6c6f0b499c2c70124df.png

 

I love this couple thank you?  @Hannigram38

 

 

On 7/11/2023 at 1:54 PM, imcandy said:

Thank you Fruity! ..my favorite ones are the really passionate ones with great facial expressions. Especially like the reverse teasing one in the double bed. 

Thank you ?

 

On 7/12/2023 at 3:51 AM, Your CrossDressing Whore said:

is there anyway I can get this model please I would love this 

she looks exactly like xxapple

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfMjA4ZDk5MDI5ODAxZTYyZjM1ZmFiNDYzMTkxMDkyZWIifQ.aRNX0sJwQvncp9NyZiN0NXUe-H7OzuTqayhmIKTmUS8-gif.gif

Eventually I'll make her available im my Patreon she's my favorite girl  @imcandy 

Posted
13 hours ago, BadWolff22 said:

My favorite. It would be wonderful if it came more to that level. OBS: The movements of the faces... No words... ?

20-07-23_20-57-02.png

20-07-23_21-01-39.png

20-07-23_21-08-08.png

Oh! I should do more oh those missionary with finger on mouth animations I really like them too ?

Posted
10 hours ago, Fruitydelicious said:

Oh! I should do more oh those missionary with finger on mouth animations I really like them too ?

Yes! They are very sensual, it will be amazing I love it too!! ??

  • 1 month later...
Posted

hi! I'm loving your work a lot. Im wondering if you have any animations or know of anyone who does have these animations? 
- watersports 

- deflower/first time 

- breeding bench? 

 

i've looked at most of the bdsm files and unfortunately i haven't been able to find any. Thank you :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...