Angelus75 Posted November 24, 2022 Posted November 24, 2022 Thanks for the update @Fruitydelicious ? 1
simsimiçin Posted November 29, 2022 Posted November 29, 2022 maalesef kuramadım electronics art ardından mods yerine atmayacakmıyım ayrıca yönetici olarak çalıştır butonum yok kurum yapamadım yardım edermisniz
slappedcake Posted December 7, 2022 Posted December 7, 2022 hello, how can i trigger the wall animations? 1
Fruitydelicious Posted December 14, 2022 Author Posted December 14, 2022 (edited) Hi ? On 12/7/2022 at 3:18 PM, slappedcake said: hello, how can i trigger the wall animations? For the Wall animations category, you must enter Build Mode buy and place "Wicked Wall Sex Marker (Invisible)" on any wall you want to play the animation. The object will be visible in Build Mode and become invisible in normal mode. See image bellow ?? Edited December 14, 2022 by Fruitydelicious
Angelus75 Posted December 14, 2022 Posted December 14, 2022 Thanks @Fruitydelicious for this Update ? 1
Fruitydelicious Posted December 15, 2022 Author Posted December 15, 2022 16 hours ago, Angelus75 said: Thanks @Fruitydelicious for this Update ? Thank you for the support ! ? 27 minutes ago, ssmxchi said: Thank you! I'll try it! Enjoy! ✨?
SWM723 Posted January 3, 2023 Posted January 3, 2023 Perfect works! You cannot image how surprise I was when I heard the sound effect. You know the only thing I hate about WW is the sound of my sims sounds like shouting and annoyed or too pitch(Only the elders have soft voice but thats too bad). I hope all WW mod makers can learn from you! BTW, do you know any other animation makers who also replaced the sound like you? I would search for their animations. 1
Angelus75 Posted January 5, 2023 Posted January 5, 2023 Hi @Fruitydelicious , just ... Absolutly perfect moaning sound during your animation ?? 1
Angelus75 Posted January 9, 2023 Posted January 9, 2023 And Thanks for this update @Fruitydelicious ? , and Happy New year ?
Latuda Posted January 17, 2023 Posted January 17, 2023 @Fruitydelicious Latest update is the same size ? Thank you btw !
KazamaKiri Posted January 17, 2023 Posted January 17, 2023 Sad to see that the tongue sticking out doesn't work as well with the new rig in WW, It's always in the head rather than out.
Latuda Posted January 18, 2023 Posted January 18, 2023 Where I can we find in build mod Wicked Wall Sex Marker ?
ioawdfv Posted January 18, 2023 Posted January 18, 2023 (edited) 3 hours ago, Latuda said: Where I can we find in build mod Wicked Wall Sex Marker ? If I understood your question correctly, as far as I know, it is in the location that shows in the bottom of screenshot. Edited January 18, 2023 by ioawdfv 2
snowdog04 Posted January 28, 2023 Posted January 28, 2023 These are really excellent. Just one thing, it would be nice if they linked, like stage 1 then stage 2 etc., rather than some other random animation. In the mean time, I'll be making a playlist! 2
BloomingCoomer Posted February 4, 2023 Posted February 4, 2023 what tongue mod are you using ? I used nandong but that seems to be outdated.
velosal Posted February 13, 2023 Posted February 13, 2023 Hey @Fruitydelicious u do a pretty good job on the mods, i hope i can really support you in the future. But may i suggest something with the upcoming animation style? Is it possible to made a "Missionary Tit Suck" or "Tit Suck" animation in the future? Thank u before, for your artwork, One of the best animation mod in Loverslab. Cheers bro! 1
Morrygan Posted February 14, 2023 Posted February 14, 2023 Hi @Fruitydelicious love your animations, but I have a problem with the wall animations. I placed the invisible walls but they don't seem to work. I see them in build mode but when I try to use a sex animation I can't select the walls.
Fruitydelicious Posted February 14, 2023 Author Posted February 14, 2023 23 hours ago, velosal said: Hey @Fruitydelicious u do a pretty good job on the mods, i hope i can really support you in the future. But may i suggest something with the upcoming animation style? Is it possible to made a "Missionary Tit Suck" or "Tit Suck" animation in the future? Thank u before, for your artwork, One of the best animation mod in Loverslab. Cheers bro! I'll definitly do that in the newer versions 11 hours ago, Morrygan said: Hi @Fruitydelicious love your animations, but I have a problem with the wall animations. I placed the invisible walls but they don't seem to work. I see them in build mode but when I try to use a sex animation I can't select the walls. Try clicking in the floor part of the invisible wall also ensure you aren't clicking in another object that isn't it
Angelus75 Posted February 21, 2023 Posted February 21, 2023 Thanks for the update @Fruitydelicious? 1
Dark_Templar Posted February 23, 2023 Posted February 23, 2023 The animations are well made so kudos, if only the sounds weren't so loud, the volume is twice that of normal sims voices. Would be nice if it could be toned down without having to lower the overall volume. 3
Guest Posted March 10, 2023 Posted March 10, 2023 How did he get the ass to shake in his gif - https://imgur.com/CvnM1Bn Is it the RTBP or whatever mod?
Fruitydelicious Posted March 11, 2023 Author Posted March 11, 2023 15 hours ago, wewfap04 said: How did he get the ass to shake in his gif - https://imgur.com/CvnM1Bn Is it the RTBP or whatever mod? Hi ?? To have that effect you sim needs to have the Default Bottom Part on Body Selector in WhickedWhims https://wickedwhimsmod.com/nudity-body-selector
Guest Posted March 11, 2023 Posted March 11, 2023 1 hour ago, Fruitydelicious said: Hi ?? To have that effect you sim needs to have the Default Bottom Part on Body Selector in WhickedWhims https://wickedwhimsmod.com/nudity-body-selector Ah sweet. Does that add ass jiggle effects to only set animations or in general?
sgtbilco Posted March 13, 2023 Posted March 13, 2023 These are really great. Would love to see some more climax animations. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now