Fruitydelicious Posted March 13, 2023 Author Posted March 13, 2023 On 3/11/2023 at 10:02 AM, wewfap04 said: Ah sweet. Does that add ass jiggle effects to only set animations or in general? To only the animations that jiggle effects where animated
Guest Posted March 14, 2023 Posted March 14, 2023 3 hours ago, Fruitydelicious said: To only the animations that jiggle effects where animated Cheers, just for what it's worth. You still make the best animations on this damn site. Fluid as fuck. Consider some twerk shit in the future as you really have the animation side down but that's just a suggestion. Keep killing it coomer KING.
anmlt Posted March 17, 2023 Posted March 17, 2023 Hello! May I ask you what skin do you use on your male sims? Thanks 1
hanhan84 Posted March 22, 2023 Posted March 22, 2023 if you don't mind me asking, what's the hair mod for the blonde girl in the mod thumbnail?
Lephor Posted March 22, 2023 Posted March 22, 2023 I really like the animation but is there a way to download it without the "human" sounds? 1
Mac2023 Posted March 27, 2023 Posted March 27, 2023 Hello, I am trying to download your version and I cannot seem to figure out how to do it, can you please tell me how, thanks
VYCanisMajoris Posted April 5, 2023 Posted April 5, 2023 (edited) I really love your animations and the sounds you added ! Moaning are a bit too loud on some but not a big deal imo. Btw, for your animations with the jiggling butt, i see them on some of my sims after setting the default ww bottom, but it seems the effect is hidding under the extra ass i added with sliders (i love onion booties :p). Do you know if we have to use a body without any butt slider to properly see it ? Here's an example of the problem, on the left, the part of the butt that's moving, on the right, what's not moving xD Edit 2 : Nvm, apparently, this is because of a bad accessory i have that's overriding something, i'll search for it ^^. Much love to you for your amazing animations ! Edited April 6, 2023 by VYCanisMajoris 1
Maximum Ignition Posted April 8, 2023 Posted April 8, 2023 (edited) On 4/6/2023 at 9:59 PM, asadoldman said: you've come a long way. keep up the good work I absolutely agree, and I took quite awhile to go through taking screenshots of everything and there are some great animations. Really great work, looking forward to more. Spoiler Edited April 8, 2023 by Maximum Ignition 2
Fruitydelicious Posted April 14, 2023 Author Posted April 14, 2023 On 4/5/2023 at 1:43 PM, VYCanisMajoris said: I really love your animations and the sounds you added ! Moaning are a bit too loud on some but not a big deal imo. Btw, for your animations with the jiggling butt, i see them on some of my sims after setting the default ww bottom, but it seems the effect is hidding under the extra ass i added with sliders (i love onion booties :p). Do you know if we have to use a body without any butt slider to properly see it ? Here's an example of the problem, on the left, the part of the butt that's moving, on the right, what's not moving xD Edit 2 : Nvm, apparently, this is because of a bad accessory i have that's overriding something, i'll search for it ^^. Much love to you for your amazing animations ! Hi Thank you also haha I was worried about that glitch you were having ? but I'm glad it was an accessory and not the rig Also love every shape of butts that's why I do the animation with some variations for butt sizes ?
Fruitydelicious Posted April 14, 2023 Author Posted April 14, 2023 On 4/8/2023 at 11:44 AM, Maximum Ignition said: I absolutely agree, and I took quite awhile to go through taking screenshots of everything and there are some great animations. Really great work, looking forward to more. Hide contents Holy! They look awesome I love it ? 1
Fruitydelicious Posted April 14, 2023 Author Posted April 14, 2023 On 4/6/2023 at 8:59 AM, asadoldman said: you've come a long way. keep up the good work I appreciate your words asadoldman ✨ 1
Fruitydelicious Posted April 14, 2023 Author Posted April 14, 2023 On 3/22/2023 at 6:17 PM, Lephor said: I really like the animation but is there a way to download it without the "human" sounds? You mean without sounds at all?
mcromance Posted May 3, 2023 Posted May 3, 2023 On 4/30/2023 at 3:12 PM, XXVIISSM said: Thank you very much for the quality animations!? Is it possible to turn off or remove female voice sounds from animations? And other sounds are very good (beats, slaps). Because my female sim has a different voice and doesn't match the one in the animations. Please, can it be possible to add an additional archive with your animations with all sounds (slapping sounds), but without a female voice? I 2nd this. I LOOOOOVED the animations, but I had to remove them from my game as the female voice was way too real for a game and actually off-putting for me. I much more like 'simlish language' sounds in animations for Sims 4. Plus those are 'safer' around others for when you don't play with headphones/earphones even on low volume, like I prefer to do. 1
Maximum Ignition Posted May 8, 2023 Posted May 8, 2023 Really nice job on the newest animations. I kind of wish there was an option without the sounds but I understand this is your style. Spoiler 2
Fruitydelicious Posted May 9, 2023 Author Posted May 9, 2023 On 5/3/2023 at 9:36 AM, mcromance said: I 2nd this. I LOOOOOVED the animations, but I had to remove them from my game as the female voice was way too real for a game and actually off-putting for me. I much more like 'simlish language' sounds in animations for Sims 4. Plus those are 'safer' around others for when you don't play with headphones/earphones even on low volume, like I prefer to do. @mcromanceThank you for your words? also I understand your view. When it comes to default simlish language sounds I didn't find sounds that fit the style for my animations since there's a lot of facial animation involve also I understand the 'safer' thing haha In that case I would be ok to release a no-sound package version too? On 5/8/2023 at 1:11 AM, Maximum Ignition said: Really nice job on the newest animations. I kind of wish there was an option without the sounds but I understand this is your style. Hide contents Thank you? @Maximum Ignition Also there's some people that say that so I would be ok to release a version without sounds at all or with clapping sounds but no moaning... I would to know your view 1
Fruitydelicious Posted May 9, 2023 Author Posted May 9, 2023 (edited) @SalamancaNick Thank you I appreciate it ✨ @Naim Thanks for your words man!✨ @asadoldman Thank you! ✨ Edited May 9, 2023 by Fruitydelicious
mcromance Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 (edited) 10 hours ago, Fruitydelicious said: @mcromanceThank you for your words? also I understand your view. When it comes to default simlish language sounds I didn't find sounds that fit the style for my animations since there's a lot of facial animation involve also I understand the 'safer' thing haha In that case I would be ok to release a no-sound package version too? OMFG !!! YEEEES !!! I would be SO DOWN for a no moan sound animations (slaps and such are okay). Would be lovely, if it won't be too much work for you ? Edited May 10, 2023 by mcromance
DeadlyShadow Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 You make really sexy animations, love them all! Passionate yet rough, just how i like it
Brasi01 Posted June 9, 2023 Posted June 9, 2023 Used Alot Of Your Animations On This One . BrasiAmunet.mp4 2
Maximum Ignition Posted June 10, 2023 Posted June 10, 2023 The new animations were absolutely excellent. You have improved significantly and it's really showing. Phenomenal job. Spoiler 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now