Zasz Posted September 10 Posted September 10 The titylove from behind for the biggest boobs could use slight adjusting on the sides I think. ย 2
Fruitydelicious Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 @Zaszย ohh I think we need more size variations! My new sim has huge boobies too ๐
Rehc Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Love your animations. After adding them to my game I've noticed the CC Wrench on all my lots that I save to my tray. After doing the 50/50 thing I determined it was from my animations folder and then after many many reloads putting animations back in one by one I found that yours was what was causing it. Any idea why? 1
Frissons Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) On 9/10/2026 at 11:22 PM, Zasz said: The titylove from behind for the biggest boobs could use slight adjusting on the sides I think. @Zaszย What's the poster in the top-left, by the way ?ย ย Edited September 14 by Frissons
Fruitydelicious Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 17 hours ago, Rehc said: Love your animations. After adding them to my game I've noticed the CC Wrench on all my lots that I save to my tray. After doing the 50/50 thing I determined it was from my animations folder and then after many many reloads putting animations back in one by one I found that yours was what was causing it. Any idea why? ย Thank @Rehcย Probably yes I already hear this and I don't know why it happens but I'll try to find the way to fix it
RadioactiveCandy Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Your animations are the world famous and absolute masterpiece made. I still wonder how are u able to createย such almost perfect voice and facial product. Specially the voice like u were recording two P***stars on the spot xD Keep up @Fruitydelicious 1
karazin1991 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Animation NEW Insatiable Couple Cowgirl dont work , i have patreon animation
Zasz Posted September 14 Posted September 14 7 hours ago, Frissons said: @Zaszย What's the poster in the top-left, by the way ?ย ย ย
Frissons Posted September 15 Posted September 15 @Zasz Ooh... hm yeah, nevermindย ๐ I find AI porn on real people pretty dark (my opinion)
Fruitydelicious Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 On 9/14/2026 at 1:33 PM, karazin1991 said: Animation NEW Insatiable Couple Cowgirl dont work , i have patreon animation Hi @karazin1991ย the bug was detected and fixed the same day of the release of the latest update please re-download
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now