Jump to content

[Sims 4]💖🍑🍌 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓽𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 🍌🍑💖 animations| UPDATE v4.1.8 | +11 new animations | 266 total free animations |(with custom sound effects✨)


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/24/2022 at 5:55 PM, Platinum011 said:

Hey I was just wondering if you are or are planning to use the new animated vag rig that came with the ww update?

 

Yes definitely I'm already setting up with the new mesh that was provided ✌

Posted
On 6/27/2022 at 10:23 PM, Fruitydelicious said:

 

Yes definitely I'm already setting up with the new mesh that was provided ✌

Awesome! When do you think the updated animations out? No rush, just haven’t seen anyone use them yet

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

@Fruitydelicious I love your animations but I don't know why I don't receive a notification for updates. I Am a follower and the box is ticked ? ?

Edited by Latuda
Posted
8 hours ago, Latuda said:

@Fruitydelicious I love your animations but I don't know why I don't receive a notification for updates. I Am a follower and the box is ticked ? ?

Thank you ?
Maybe your notification settings of the forum are disabled yet I'm not really sure but you can try that ?

Posted
16 hours ago, Fruitydelicious said:

Thank you ?
Maybe your notification settings of the forum are disabled yet I'm not really sure but you can try that ?

No, everything is activated. No big deal I visit your page often !  ?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Latuda said:

No, everything is activated. No big deal I visit your page often !  ?

 

Ha ha ha I was blind at the top of the page I hadn't activated the updates sorry ! Just following ?

Edited by Latuda
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
1 hour ago, sabri35355 said:

uptade please ? 

The latest version was published only a few days ago... 

It is a difficult thing and it takes time. Be patient these animations are high quality .

Posted
On 10/15/2022 at 10:26 AM, Latuda said:

These animations are very delicious  ?  Thank you !

 

Thank you Latuda ?✨

 

2 hours ago, JdR2014 said:

Amazing Animations ? ?

 

Thank you ?✨

Posted
On 28.10.2022 at 18:47, Latuda said:

En son sürüm sadece birkaç gün önce yayınlandı... 

Zor bir şey ve zaman alıyor. Sabırlı olun, bu animasyonlar yüksek kalitededir.

The update hasn't come yet, when will the new update come?
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sabri35355 said:
The update hasn't come yet, when will the new update come?

 

The last update was October 21  . I don't know when the next one will be.

Edited by Latuda
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...