Fruitydelicious Posted October 29, 2024 Author Posted October 29, 2024 (edited) On 4/17/2024 at 3:14 PM, yayoyu300 said: Heya, Fruity! I just wanted to say that this Intense Missionary 2 animation is HOT! 🥵 Please give us a creampie + climax follow-up ^,^ Thanks for all your hard work! Thank you for posting a pic of your sims with my animations @yayoyu300💫✨ and for your words 🤍 Yes this animation was my first I did thinking completely about POV camera during the scene and surely deserves a climax Edited October 29, 2024 by Fruitydelicious My comment was uncomplete
Fruitydelicious Posted October 29, 2024 Author Posted October 29, 2024 On 5/20/2024 at 7:13 AM, Draco_ said: Your animation is really good! can you make the butt rig to work with other body rig like EVE rig? @Draco_ Hi :D, yes as long as EVE rig has butt bones then it should work 👍 On 5/19/2024 at 3:43 AM, VaultG said: This is the best i read in years MMF are my fav. Ty so much for u work .. my favorite animator Thank you for your words @VaultG ❤️ On 5/19/2024 at 7:06 PM, DeadlyShadow said: blessed us with more amazing animations. @DeadlyShadow 🤍💫 On 6/17/2024 at 4:05 PM, FakeMaya said: Thanks for sharing I'll keep sharing 😎💌 On 6/16/2024 at 11:04 PM, QuartsStone said: Love the animations and the work you put into them, shows with the lovely quality, and silky smooth animations. Just wondering if there were any ideas to have no sound variations for the animations, unfortunely some couples don't really work with the animations since some couples like WLW couples or trans-masc bottoms would have voices that may not fit them. Hi @QuartsStone ✨, thank you for recognizing my work I really put a lot of time and care into it💌 I thought do it but honestly I wasn't able since time is really short 😅 On 6/30/2024 at 4:24 AM, poptheblimp said: Thank you for your work! ❤️ Hi @poptheblimp ty for your support🤍💫 On 7/29/2024 at 12:04 PM, DaMan1 said: Your work is amazing! Thank you @DaMan1✨🤍 On 8/16/2024 at 12:34 AM, 1m_m1xche said: LOVE your animations and I just wanted to know if theirs a way to turn off the sound effects? I mean the clapping and smacking isn't bad but I'd prefer for the sims to not moan like humans it kinda sounds odd. I have lesbian sims so having the male moan is different yk. It'd be cool if you could make these same animations but without moans I'd download it Thank you @1m_m1xche✨💌 Right now there's no option but as I'm considering doing a version without sound but it's quiet difficult to release it because of time 😅 On 8/17/2024 at 9:51 AM, Patrickq said: I've read a little bit of this topic and I thought I'd mention that I personally LOVE the custom sounds. They make the sexy times sooo much hotter compared to the cartoony Sim sounds. I only wish we could have them on all animations haha. I really appreciate all the work you've put into your animations. They make the game much more fun.☺️ Thank you a lot🤍 @Patrickq comments like this give me a lot of motivation to keep doing what I love ✨ On 8/18/2024 at 10:15 AM, imcandy said: I was at first skeptical of the custom sounds but I've reached the point where I prefer them almost to the point of exclusion. The simlish sounds are to my ear boring, repetitive and immersion breaking ("nubu! nubu!"). Plus the facial expressions, the emotions keep getting better. Chef's kiss! Thank you for your comment @imcandy🤩🤍 your comment make me feel really good knowing I convinced you to like the custom sounds🤭🤭 On 10/9/2024 at 9:37 PM, Kat Tease said: The custom sounds really make a difference. The animations are also really good, especially the blowjobs! This'll certainly be one of my go-to animations for WW. Well done! Thank you @Kat Tease ✨💟 I'm glad you like the blowjobs too which I try to make them unique and different every time On 10/21/2024 at 12:41 PM, sgtbilco said: I don't quite understand the names of the animations in the release notes vs. what I actually see in game for the new release. In particular: Holding against the wall(WALL / VAGINAL) Holding against the wall 2(WALL / VAGINAL) Are not visible against the custom wall-mesh object, but I do have: Standing Doggy Against the Wall Standing Doggy Against the Wall 2 Standing Doggy Against the Wall 3 EDIT: Figured it out, somehow the old package file was set to Read Only and wasn't getting updated. I'm glad you found a solution @sgtbilco please enjoy my work 👍✨🤍 On 10/22/2024 at 3:04 PM, DLISAF said: Your animations are definitely the best among WW animators, easy. High quality smooth animations and uses good sounds that aren't out of place. The only 'criticism' I have is that you should do more climax/cumshot animations. Thank you @DLISAF 🤍💫 yes I do think so I should invest more time into make more climax I promise 🙌 4
Fruitydelicious Posted October 29, 2024 Author Posted October 29, 2024 On 10/26/2024 at 1:36 AM, imcandy said: Agree, Fruity is elite and the only "criticism" I have is that I need Fruity to work on some stripclub dance animations. Cmon Fruity, you know you want to do it! I was thinking about that and also grinding in different positions like seducing animations yet I'm not sure where the locations should be but please write here if you have any ideas because there's a TON of twerking animation I want to do
RadioactiveCandy Posted October 29, 2024 Posted October 29, 2024 8 minutes ago, Fruitydelicious said: I was thinking about that and also grinding in different positions like seducing animations yet I'm not sure where the locations should be but please write here if you have any ideas because there's a TON of twerking animation I want to do I can´t wait to see a file as almost as big as a game of 1GB 1
Guest Posted October 29, 2024 Posted October 29, 2024 Hi Fruity, what I'd like to see are some lapdance animations which incorporate grinding (obviously) but with a heavy dose of seduction - all the things you animate so well - sexy facial expressions like eyelash flutter, eye contact, pouty lips, soft moaning, etc. Same idea on the pole or dancing spot. Some of the animations we have now are pretty good but they lack feeling! Thanks for considering it!
ShadyGuy007 Posted November 2, 2024 Posted November 2, 2024 Hi Fruitydelicious can u tell what body mods and body preset you use it looks good ?
deki Posted November 15, 2024 Posted November 15, 2024 hello guys, I've got a question: since the last WW update from 11.11. the animations from Fruitydelicious does not show up in the game anymore ...i can see that there are there if you check the modlist when starting the game but the animations are not showing up and are not even in the playlist BUT just the animations from Fruitydelicious, everything else is fine, all mods and all other animations. does anybody knows what it could be...? thx
Dr_Caio6666 Posted November 18, 2024 Posted November 18, 2024 On 11/15/2024 at 6:06 PM, deki said: hello guys, I've got a question: since the last WW update from 11.11. the animations from Fruitydelicious does not show up in the game anymore ...i can see that there are there if you check the modlist when starting the game but the animations are not showing up and are not even in the playlist BUT just the animations from Fruitydelicious, everything else is fine, all mods and all other animations. does anybody knows what it could be...? thx I think it may be that since the mod has not updated to the current version of WW, it may not be available for animation unfortunately, oh well you will have to wait for the creator to update the mod for it to work normally
Fruitydelicious Posted November 19, 2024 Author Posted November 19, 2024 (edited) 17 hours ago, Dr_Caio6666 said: I think it may be that since the mod has not updated to the current version of WW, it may not be available for animation unfortunately, oh well you will have to wait for the creator to update the mod for it to work normally On 11/15/2024 at 4:06 PM, deki said: hello guys, I've got a question: since the last WW update from 11.11. the animations from Fruitydelicious does not show up in the game anymore ...i can see that there are there if you check the modlist when starting the game but the animations are not showing up and are not even in the playlist BUT just the animations from Fruitydelicious, everything else is fine, all mods and all other animations. does anybody knows what it could be...? thx @Dr_Caio6666 @deki Hi 🙌 the reason behind my animations not showing up for some people is a conflict with OwnXX animations (I'm not sure why?) but if you want to play my animations please remove OwnXX animations from your folder ... I don't know why it happens but these problems have been already solved by some of my patrons doing that my animations are working perfectly fine no need to be updated 👌✨ Edited November 19, 2024 by Fruitydelicious
Fruitydelicious Posted November 19, 2024 Author Posted November 19, 2024 On 11/2/2024 at 8:00 AM, ShadyGuy007 said: Hi Fruitydelicious can u tell what body mods and body preset you use it looks good ? Hi @ShadyGuy007 I'm using Noir - TS4 Noir Perfect Round Body mesh and the body presets were made manually using Hokusai26 sliders
Fruitydelicious Posted November 19, 2024 Author Posted November 19, 2024 On 10/29/2024 at 11:23 AM, RadioactiveCandy said: I can´t wait to see a file as almost as big as a game of 1GB we almost in 300MB so let's gooo 😎👍 On 10/29/2024 at 4:20 PM, imcandy said: Hi Fruity, what I'd like to see are some lapdance animations which incorporate grinding (obviously) but with a heavy dose of seduction - all the things you animate so well - sexy facial expressions like eyelash flutter, eye contact, pouty lips, soft moaning, etc. Same idea on the pole or dancing spot. Some of the animations we have now are pretty good but they lack feeling! Thanks for considering it! Yes, I'm already taking notes and inspiration to make those for Teasing category but yes that's something I've been considering for a while 1
Dr_Caio6666 Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 I was referring to the animation mod because there was an update to The Sims 4 where if any animation mod or mod had not been updated in this version it would cause a problem. 1
frostxfire Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 Is it me, or the most recent animations are playing too fast? It's just my humble opinion, but I feel like they are somewhat more cartoonish (for lack of a better word) compared to the older animations. 1
NaraApricots Posted November 30, 2024 Posted November 30, 2024 You can ignore me and even be rude to me, cause this request is gonna probably not be popular, but I gotta try at least. Can you remove the voice acting? It just doesn't fit the Sims vibes. I like the slapping and slurping but i just can't stand the voice acting you added. Call me insane but I prefer to hear my sims say gibberish in the voices I picked for them. 2
Guest Posted November 30, 2024 Posted November 30, 2024 5 hours ago, NaraApricots said: You can ignore me and even be rude to me, cause this request is gonna probably not be popular, but I gotta try at least. Can you remove the voice acting? It just doesn't fit the Sims vibes. I like the slapping and slurping but i just can't stand the voice acting you added. Call me insane but I prefer to hear my sims say gibberish in the voices I picked for them. Respect your opinion but strongly disagree.
goku221 Posted December 8, 2024 Posted December 8, 2024 (edited) sims wont launch because of a corrupted mod and this one is the culprit. is this an issue on my end and how do i fix it? i redownloaded the animations but it still wont launch. the game launches without this in the mods folder. Edit. it was the folder name. sims 4 doesn't like strange characters like 🦇🍑🍌🎃. my fault for copying the name Edited December 8, 2024 by goku221
Fruitydelicious Posted December 13, 2024 Author Posted December 13, 2024 On 11/23/2024 at 6:44 PM, frostxfire said: Is it me, or the most recent animations are playing too fast? It's just my humble opinion, but I feel like they are somewhat more cartoonish (for lack of a better word) compared to the older animations. Hello @frostxfire 👋 🤔probably is your perception or that not all my animations have the same pace in fact there's a lot of variation in the pace since every pose can be done differently some are slow but hard other are faster but not that hard and some are hard and fast it depends but when it comes to cartoonish well in my latest Patreon updates you may see that I improve a lot when it comes to realism but don't worry I'm open to hear you 1
Fruitydelicious Posted December 13, 2024 Author Posted December 13, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 10:13 PM, NaraApricots said: You can ignore me and even be rude to me, cause this request is gonna probably not be popular, but I gotta try at least. Can you remove the voice acting? It just doesn't fit the Sims vibes. I like the slapping and slurping but i just can't stand the voice acting you added. Call me insane but I prefer to hear my sims say gibberish in the voices I picked for them. Hi @NaraApricots 💫 This is a common question and the answer is that I'm going to remove the moanings I will release an update removing the moanings in for the latest updates because removing all the moaning from old animations can take a lot of time 😅
Fruitydelicious Posted December 13, 2024 Author Posted December 13, 2024 On 12/8/2024 at 12:45 PM, goku221 said: sims wont launch because of a corrupted mod and this one is the culprit. is this an issue on my end and how do i fix it? i redownloaded the animations but it still wont launch. the game launches without this in the mods folder. Edit. it was the folder name. sims 4 doesn't like strange characters like 🦇🍑🍌🎃. my fault for copying the name Hi @goku221 I'm glad you found the solution to your problem I hope you enjoy my animations a lot ✨
metatechnocrat Posted December 13, 2024 Posted December 13, 2024 Happy to see Fruity still making top quality animations. Love that you have size variations which makes thing easier on those of us making machinima for the Sims. Sims wifeys gain some weight when they get pregnant and they still need lovin. You're truly a WW MVP Fruity. 1
RadioactiveCandy Posted December 13, 2024 Posted December 13, 2024 Sometimes I feel just being a Patreon Member is not enough how much ur animations are worthy like just giving monthly a little tip is just not enough how much ppl actually want to say thank u for ur hard work and effort each time u release new animations each month. Spoiler You proudly deserve a huge gift send by a helicopter dropped off with a decent present just like by the game 7Days2Die. 1
Fruitydelicious Posted December 16, 2024 Author Posted December 16, 2024 On 12/13/2024 at 5:54 PM, metatechnocrat said: Happy to see Fruity still making top quality animations. Love that you have size variations which makes thing easier on those of us making machinima for the Sims. Sims wifeys gain some weight when they get pregnant and they still need lovin. You're truly a WW MVP Fruity. HI @metatechnocrat 👋 thank you a lot for your words and yes I'm currently doing almost 5 size variations for each 🔥 so every sim can fit into the animation 👌 On 12/13/2024 at 6:56 PM, RadioactiveCandy said: Sometimes I feel just being a Patreon Member is not enough how much ur animations are worthy like just giving monthly a little tip is just not enough how much ppl actually want to say thank u for ur hard work and effort each time u release new animations each month. Reveal hidden contents You proudly deserve a huge gift send by a helicopter dropped off with a decent present just like by the game 7Days2Die. Hi @RadioactiveCandy ✨ thank you a lot for your words this definitely made my today I just love and enjoy a lot doing animations 💌 1
RedLeaf1014 Posted December 28, 2024 Posted December 28, 2024 The best animation I've ever used😋But unfortunately I can't adjust the Graphics to the same effect as yours, can you tell me how to do it?
SinisterSimmer93 Posted January 3, 2025 Posted January 3, 2025 Love the Animations! Can someone point me in the direction for the Cherrypie_CumMesh V2 requirement please? I can't seem to find it. 🥴 Thanks
frostxfire Posted January 3, 2025 Posted January 3, 2025 10 hours ago, SinisterSimmer93 said: Love the Animations! Can someone point me in the direction for the Cherrypie_CumMesh V2 requirement please? I can't seem to find it. 🥴 Thanks There you go: link 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now