Finally got this to work after going through a DCL rape scene outside gilfre's house. I have the plus version installed so only women should slap da butt and instead it was a dude npc that just raped my character.

Okay I compared 1.6 to the females only version of 1.5 and discovered why dudes are spanking my character so I fixed that and it works now females only on 1.6 also I increased the percentage to 40 from 20:-)

Edited by Zor2k13
32 minutes ago, Jiglidjons said:

I have nothing works, no one slaps anyone's ass, how do I turn on this animation?

talk to people and there is a chance it will happen

you can only get your ass slapped it seems, can do it to anyone else

you should also look at the reviews for more info

No, the mod only works wrong (I tested it in Riverwood, Riverwood drunkard likes to spank men's asses more than anyone else, guards don't spank as willingly as he does) Not the way I want it.  My player is a man, I need him to slap all the women on the ass (and not when he wants to, but when I want to) and not his spanking.What I suspect that this animation crap implemented (I saw this animation SirNibbles long ago as a resource) I understand it does not work as all animations through SexLab and through what a crooked script, in short I need my player slapped all the women on the ass, not his slaping! 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Greetings,

just wanted to drop in to say THANK YOU for this mod. Truly a light and fun addition to my game.

And, as a bonus, super-easy to use and re-use in other scripts thanks to it's simplicity and encapsulation.

Much appreciated.

Regards, s3ngine

p.s.: using version 1.6

17 hours ago, Jiglidjons said:

No, the mod only works wrong (I tested it in Riverwood, Riverwood drunkard likes to spank men's asses more than anyone else, guards don't spank as willingly as he does) Not the way I want it.  My player is a man, I need him to slap all the women on the ass (and not when he wants to, but when I want to) and not his spanking.What I suspect that this animation crap implemented (I saw this animation SirNibbles long ago as a resource) I understand it does not work as all animations through SexLab and through what a crooked script, in short I need my player slapped all the women on the ass, not his slaping! 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

well if you read what i said and looked at the reviews down below(on the mod page) and even other comments in this thread  you will see that you can't really do that. better off being a female character to get your own ass slapped for now unless something changes

Edited by FutaNemesislol
1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

well if you read what i said and looked at the reviews down below(on the mod page) and even other comments in this thread  you will see that you can't really do that. better off being a female character to get your own ass slapped for now unless something changes

Sadness. I expected that this animation is normally done with different settings.

48 minutes ago, Jiglidjons said:

Sadness. I expected that this animation is normally done with different settings.

The mod uses a script that looks for a number of things regarding the player character in particular in order to functionally allow npcs to spank the player, so in order to get this working vice versa would actually require rewriting the whole script. Until somebody gets around to doing that, there are a few other mods out there that will allow you to spank NPCs that I posted in the other topic, such as OSex which is geared more towards consensual spanking and spank dat booty which acts as a weapon that leaves a hand print

This mod changed my life. To be exact, I am using the original version since I play SE. I never knew I needed something so much. 

Hoping this mod can be expanded upon for SE as well. I would love the ability to change how often the animation can play, which NPCs can trigger it, among other quality of life things.

Examples of when I don't want it to trigger: Talking to carriage driver. He slaps my butt, then I gotta wait for HIS slow ass to climb back on the cart in order for him to take me places.

So thanks for this! 

Edited by Nohrin

I have a request.

For variety's sake, would you consider adding alternative remarks in addition to "Nice butt?" For example, "Love your heart-shaped ass," "Tasty rump you have there, sweetie," and/or "Aren't you a delicious treat?"

Edited by wren888
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 8:32 PM, Nohrin said:

This mod changed my life. To be exact, I am using the original version since I play SE. I never knew I needed something so much. 

Hoping this mod can be expanded upon for SE as well. I would love the ability to change how often the animation can play, which NPCs can trigger it, among other quality of life things.

Examples of when I don't want it to trigger: Talking to carriage driver. He slaps my butt, then I gotta wait for HIS slow ass to climb back on the cart in order for him to take me places.

So thanks for this! 

And that's when you slap HIM in the ass for taking so long, and the cycle repeats.

Can you share the script source? I decompiled _ButtSlap.pex to change the facial expression and recompiled it, but that caused the animation to stop playing. I don't know if there is an issue when I decompile/compile or what.

I was trying to change it from what you have to instead:

mfg expression 2 100

mfg phoneme 5 100

mfg phoneme 1 30

mfg modifier 10 45

and fade like you had it.

Your new fomod places the files incorrectly:

This is what ends up in my "Slap da Butt" Directory:

image.png.e4b77796a1055cbb39020015ba7b3640.png

Can be fixed by manually moving everything in the subdirs one up, but I thought I'd let you know.

Cheers :)

Edited by King-Crimson