Question: What are the conditions under which the slapping occurs?
Mine works fine on the debug 1.02 (or was it 1.2?) version, I just want to know what conditions/time requirements are ignored by the debug version, as those conditions are not listed.

Edited by Yuni

Great mod, just noticed a couple small issues. The npc that does the ass slapping has their height scale changed slightly and it is not reset after the animation plays. Also if my character has high heels on sometimes the height offset will be removed and I need to re-equip the boots.

Edited by DoomGuitar
1 hour ago, Yuni said:

Question: What are the conditions under which the slapping occurs?
Mine works fine on the debug 1.02 (or was it 1.2?) version, I just want to know what conditions/time requirements are ignored by the debug version, as those conditions are not listed.

the most important thing with the debug version is that the relevant conditions (the quest cooldown, the dieroll, the gender check) are removed to make the slapping occur as much as possible without breaking the game/player controls. It should not be used for regular gameplay as with the latest version it makes entering a normal conversation with NPCs extremely difficult (close to impossible) 

42 minutes ago, DoomGuitar said:

Great mod, just noticed a couple small issues. The npc that does the ass slapping has their height scale changed and it is not reset after the animation plays. Also if my character has high heels on sometimes the height offset will be removed and I need to re-equip the boots.

you might need to tell me more about what mods you have installed (just the ones that affect those two things) because these are both issues I can't replicate and things I haven't seen in previous versions either

Edited by ballsy
49 minutes ago, ballsy said:

you might need to tell me more about what mods you have installed (just the ones that affect those two things) because these are both issues I can't replicate and things I haven't seen in previous versions either

I did some testing and this doesn't seem to be an issue on a new character. After I saved, quit to desktop and reloaded the save it started happening again. The npc scale change is very slight, if you select them and do setscale 1 on them they should change size a bit.

14 minutes ago, branmil said:

Sorry to nag but the spanking out of crafting is back, a work around is disabling SLAX current armor keywords.

the mod is completely independent from SLA or SLAX so in theory changing those keywords shouldn't do anything. It is completely possible for the NPC to slap you out of the transition between using and not using a crafting table because reasons. I need a bit more info to see what is really going on 

11 minutes ago, DoomGuitar said:

I did some testing and this doesn't seem to be an issue on a new character. After I saved, quit to desktop and reloaded the save it started happening again. The npc scale change is very slight, if you select them and do setscale 1 on them they should change size a bit.

if you can report to me what the change is (use the getscale command in console) before and after the slap and if that value is consistent for specific NPCs that might help 

17 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Is the scenario of this mod limited only to Rifton?

no. But since there is a dice roll element it is possible to trigger the mod multiple times within a short span of time but then none later and vice versa

This concept was in GetStripped but it was a little wonky. I'm trying the mod now. I've wanted something like this - this type of framework - for a long time. Maybe we could add multiple animations, or is it only possible for one? I mean why only slap? Maybe it's possible to add a few more possiblilities?

23 minutes ago, RohZima said:

This concept was in GetStripped but it was a little wonky. I'm trying the mod now. I've wanted something like this - this type of framework - for a long time. Maybe we could add multiple animations, or is it only possible for one? I mean why only slap? Maybe it's possible to add a few more possiblilities?

It's limited to just this mostly because this was how the original mod was. The only thing I did was figuring out porting it from SE to LE, and then I published it as its own file after obtaining the permission to. Right now I'm just making sure it's working right in LE and ironing out the bugs, additionally I am also making a few non-complex additions to the mod

I am considering ways to integrate more than just the current set of animations to the mod but I am still coming up with more concrete plans on this

edit: I also believe that there is merit that this remains a functionally simple mod

Edited by ballsy
16 hours ago, ballsy said:

if you can report to me what the change is (use the getscale command in console) before and after the slap and if that value is consistent for specific NPCs that might help 

I checked and the scale before and after the slap was 1. So that didn't change, but what is strange is that running setscale 1 on some of those npc's did indeed change their size a bit in game. Some king of visual bug? I don't know.

On 2/23/2022 at 12:11 AM, ballsy said:

the most important thing with the debug version is that the relevant conditions (the quest cooldown, the dieroll, the gender check) are removed to make the slapping occur as much as possible without breaking the game/player controls. It should not be used for regular gameplay as with the latest version it makes entering a normal conversation with NPCs extremely difficult (close to impossible)

I am sorry my phrasing was not precise.
On the NORMAL, non-debug version, what are the time, location, and other requirements, for slaps to occur?
I have only tested it on the debug version, and wish to test the normal version, and in order to test the normal version, I need to know when/where to test it, as the time/requirements are not listed for normal.

Edited by Yuni
3 hours ago, Yuni said:

I am sorry my phrasing was not precise.
On the NORMAL, non-debug version, what are the time, location, and other requirements, for slaps to occur?
I have only tested it on the debug version, and wish to test the normal version, and in order to test the normal version, I need to know when/where to test it, as the time/requirements are not listed for normal.

these will be true for version 1.3.0

vanilla greeting condition (when you talk to them [E], when you walk up to them or they walk up to you and say hi)

no location or time of day requirements

has a 0.1 hour cooldown

dieroll has just under a 1 in 5 chance of succeeding 

cannot activate when player is mounted

cannot be activated when player is in a combat state

cannot be activated if the npc is already in the middle of a sentence 

checks npc gender

checks if npc is in a scene

checks to see if npc is notchild

cannot activate when player is sprinting

cannot activate during freeflycam

cannot activate if any one of these are true: looking, combat, or movement controls are disabled 

I am writing a separate post to explain something that is in the new update

update 1.3.0 includes a workaround to prevent the NPC from moving back on top of the player character at the end of their animation. However, users will see the NPC disappear, then reappear for a brief moment (0.5 seconds hardcoded).

This is only a temporary measure and will be removed in a future major update. A proper fix will require a slightly altered version of the existing animation file and the original creator SirNibbles has graciously agreed to help as soon as possible. In the meantime, the slapper NPC is set to invisible during the repositioning process at the end of the animation to make it less jarring

Edited by ballsy

In the original sirnibbles post:  

On 5/10/2019 at 1:11 PM, GregorSamsa said:

Hopefully someone will pick up the slap animations and make a mod where I can walk around and slap everybodies butt and get different reactions. 

Would finally add some complex social interaction to Skyrim.

Thank you, Sir.

Even if I don't like animal dicks, there is still much fun to discover in your package.

On 5/12/2021 at 6:52 PM, slkajhf34 said:

I'm still waiting for this.

And my wait is nearly at an end. Just have to port it to SSE now.

Edited by slkajhf34

The mod is good, but for a few minutes to have fun...Then it starts to bother when you turn to each NPC, as a result - the mod is removed.
This mod needs an MCM with settings and selection. Ideally, give the player the opportunity to slap the butt of other NPCs. In the meantime, I will wait for updates with the listed features.

1.4.0 release announcement

As of this update, the visual workaround mentioned in the 1.3.0 release post is no longer needed. NPCs will now disengage from the animation and resume their vanilla duties at the same spot without teleports or transitions. 

1.4 is the last major release before this mod moves onto version 2, which will not radically change the contents of this mod, but will begin to include new animations and functions beyond the original mod. As far as I can tell, 1.4 is bug-free, to the extent that it works completely as advertised in the description page and to the detailed conditions written out in a post on page 3. 1.4.x releases will work on fixing currently undiscovered bugs, alignment behavior updates, and minor script optimizations. 

In the meantime , I will be taking a break and spending the majority of my free time on other games, like Elden Ring and other non-game hobbies. Major work for this mod is estimated to release sometime in between the span of 2 to 5 weeks.  

Additionally, any posts that I don't directly reply to is very likely answered in the FAQ section of the file description page