Great mod but so far two issues (well one is more of a request than an issue):

1. If mid sex scene the slaps can occur and break the scene. My character will just stand there until the scene ends.

2. I would appreciate it if there was a way to disable the mod and make slapping events require a manual trigger for the event. Like a power I can activate on someone to compel them to slap me and an accompanying power that lets me slap them. That would solve the above problem for me as well as let me have lots of fun.

Works fine along STA, but unlike that mod it breaks crafting, using the enchanting table for instance will pull you out of the table,

funny once but annoying if you have a long crafting list, scrolling to find something and getting kick out gets old pretty fast.

Aside from that sometimes the animation doesn't work as intended, by that I mean sometimes npcs slap air, but good mod.

32 minutes ago, Operand said:

My bet: It doesn't. Those will be just separate things. And as it always goes, when you have more than one mod doing the same thing - you're just asking for trouble :)

You don't need to bet, it just doesn't. It's not trouble either, they only do the same thing in flavor, not in practice.

4 hours ago, branmil said:

Works fine along STA, but unlike that mod it breaks crafting, using the enchanting table for instance will pull you out of the table,

funny once but annoying if you have a long crafting list, scrolling to find something and getting kick out gets old pretty fast.

Aside from that sometimes the animation doesn't work as intended, by that I mean sometimes npcs slap air, but good mod.

should be fixed with 1.0.4 tell me if it works

1 hour ago, ballsy said:

should be fixed with 1.0.4 tell me if it works

Ok I'll test it but one question, in core 1.0.2 I use it along the only female slap 1.0.2, now with the core 1.0.4 the optional is 1.0.3, would it work?

Edit: Ups didn't read the front page, will check it out.

Edited by branmil
2 hours ago, Operand said:

My bet: It doesn't. Those will be just separate things. And as it always goes, when you have more than one mod doing the same thing - you're just asking for trouble :)

Nope, it works just fine, STA only runs while crafting, bumping into someone or while running sexlab, while this mod just standing near an npc will get you spanked.

Just tested 1.0.4 with Butt Slap_LE F 1.0.3 and the crafting issue is gone, in 5 minutes just standing in the enchanting table got spanked 9 times by STA and none by this mod, and standing near serana for 2 minute got spanked 5 times by this mod, and no air spanking so it's all good, thanks.

1 hour ago, branmil said:

Just tested 1.0.4 with Butt Slap_LE F 1.0.3 and the crafting issue is gone, in 5 minutes just standing in the enchanting table got spanked 9 times by STA and none by this mod, and standing near serana for 2 minute got spanked 5 times by this mod, and no air spanking so it's all good, thanks.

I have more air-slapping with the latest version (which I did not have with the previous version), at least if air slapping is what is meant by the NPC being too far behind the player when doing the slapping animation, then appearing close towards the end of the animation.

Also I still get slapped out of sexlab scenes.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

I have more air-slapping with the latest version (which I did not have with the previous version), at least if air slapping is what is meant by the NPC being too far behind the player when doing the slapping animation, then appearing close towards the end of the animation.

Also I still get slapped out of sexlab scenes.

Yeah, spoke too soon, the air slapping is still there, after the 5 slaps didn't go air I thought they were gone but no, maybe using the sexlab approach to the teleportation solution by making the npcs walk toward the pc could solve it, about being slapped in sexlab scenes is strange,  in version 1.0.2 I didn't have that issue and neither on 1.0.4, maybe too many animations? maybe not since I use FNIS Behavior 7_6 that allows for more animations, and weirdly enough the SLAX key words are ignored outside of crafting, may need more testing.

Definitely an awesome mod. I'm surprised no one has created something like that, until now.
It would be awesome if you could hook this animation on popular mods such SL Survival and Radiant Prostitution (when working as a waiter/tress and the clients making advances on you).
Still, very good work. Looking forward to see this improved.

Hello there, 

Could this be ported for use in fallout 4? I dont have any idea of what it would take, but would be great specially for a mod called Nuka Ride, where every npc you run across slaps your butt, but, we dont have the animation, we just use our imagination... ?

Edited by Gamaramdi
Just now, ImpaKt said:

I get the female noise and the slap sound but the two characters are inside each other and basically T-posing any reason why? Ran FNIS and downloaded both the Butt Slap_LE + 1.1.0 and the core file Butt Slap_LE.

use the debug esp and see if the T-posing always occurs. Also if you are using DAR it can take some time for both the player and other npcs to stop T-posing upon doing any animation when you first load the game (maybe when initially loading some cells too I'm not too sure)

also if I take your sentence literally (that you ran FNIS, then you downloaded the mods) you need to do it in the opposite order (download and install the mods, then run fnis)

9 minutes ago, ballsy said:

use the debug esp and see if the T-posing always occurs. Also if you are using DAR it can take some time for both the player and other npcs to stop T-posing upon doing any animation when you first load the game (maybe when initially loading some cells too I'm not too sure)

also if I take your sentence literally (that you ran FNIS, then you downloaded the mods) you need to do it in the opposite order (download and install the mods, then run fnis)

Yeah my mistake I did download the mods and run FNIS. Looking at the logs it gave me an Error 76, and that was why. Thanks for the response!