Monster Hunter Rise

1 hour ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Is there a guide or resource you could point me to for editing NPCs/model swap mods in general? Like I got RE Tool and extracted stuff, but I don't really know what to do next.

Not really, I just figured it out by spending basically 2 weeks just researching how to do it.
Best bet is to join the discord as it genuinely is far easier to help when someone runs into smaller issues than a forum thread.

But the same logic that applies to armors pretty much applies to NPC's except its a full body and not cut up into body, legs, waist etc like it is for players

10 minutes ago, joejoeabc said:

Can you post it?

no idea, seeing as the original was taken down

author of the original sling bikini has this text on the upload

"This time, it's better to use my mod without permission and upload the mod, but basically I don't allow it."

but i have a hard time understanding the intent lol

I figured out how to mod the poses. I did a test. The feet get all fucked up though and I have no idea why. I don't think it's because of the pose since it happened with some other tests I did.

If anybody cares to try yourself, you're gonna need to have 3dsmax 2017 and some motlist (animation files) script. Honestly you can find the motlist stuff by scanning the MH modding discord. The poses are in plc_emotion_003.

Screenshot_1.png

2 hours ago, Super64 said:

someone posted a cute edit to the slingshot bikini mod to nexus

too bad it got taken down, but I'm happy I managed to snag it before that happened. 

1.jpg

Well if anybody seeing this thread manages to get it please send it to me over PM so I can archive it.

41 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

I figured out how to mod the poses. I did a test. The feet get all fucked up though and I have no idea why. I don't think it's because of the pose since it happened with some other tests I did.

If anybody cares to try yourself, you're gonna need to have 3dsmax 2017 and some motlist (animation files) script. Honestly you can find the motlist stuff by scanning the MH modding discord. The poses are in plc_emotion_003.

Screenshot_1.png

That pubic hair look hella hot on her n good poses bruh. Did it work on demo from steam?

Edited by nudefinder
2 hours ago, Super64 said:

no idea, seeing as the original was taken down

author of the original sling bikini has this text on the upload

"This time, it's better to use my mod without permission and upload the mod, but basically I don't allow it."

but i have a hard time understanding the intent lol

The author of the mod kjni doesn't like when people edit his mods without giving credit or asking permission. He's a pretty cool guy and made a ton of mods for a variety of games. Helpful guy and I'm pretty sure he peruses LoversLab too. Just ask for permission is the gist of it. That being said if you could share that via pm I'd appreciate that lol

40 minutes ago, youngmoist said:

The author of the mod kjni doesn't like when people edit his mods without giving credit or asking permission. He's a pretty cool guy and made a ton of mods for a variety of games. Helpful guy and I'm pretty sure he peruses LoversLab too. Just ask for permission is the gist of it. That being said if you could share that via pm I'd appreciate that lol

Same here, I'm interested of the variations of his mods, but sadly I didn't get them (either the nude or the other bikini type). If someone can DM me, I won't share or tell, just appreciating the work.

Edited by Navylian
29 minutes ago, ryuken3 said:

I would love a dm for the bikini too if possible! 

Also, I would appreciate a link to the mh modding discord.

If you want a link to the mh modding discord, just check the monster hunter rise modding github page, I'm pretty certain a link is there.
(I'm not linking it directly because I've had weird situations before when it comes to linking discords on other sites)

I'd also like a copy of that bikini mod, but Idk if anyone has a copy of it as I haven't seen others take screenshots of it besides the first pic a few posts above...

On 1/28/2022 at 11:52 PM, KunoGrunil said:

Stuff

Thanks so much for the walkthrough.

On 1/29/2022 at 6:53 AM, Galc said:

So, I did everything needed to remove the bikini off of the model, however, I think something got messed up during the export process?

What I ended up with didn't crash the game, but does clearly look like I messed up:

image.png.3d94b7b18cd9cb41afb5cc096addfe73.png

lol.  I did the same damn thing. I also got mine working afterwards.

11 hours ago, Navylian said:

Same here, I'm interested of the variations of his mods, but sadly I didn't get them (either the nude or the other bikini type). If someone can DM me, I won't share or tell, just appreciating the work.

I'd take them too if anyone has them and could DM me the files.