Monster Hunter Rise

12 hours ago, simezi said:

It's almost finished, but I can't upload it until the Requirements mod is released.
I have created a Small Tits version and a No Clothes version as difference mods.

20220219225405_1.jpg

an actual Nude NPC mode, it took World a year before someone did it for Handler, This is great , good job it looks like its gone one of the most popular mods when it releases 

1 hour ago, wookhiemanjoe said:

an actual Nude NPC mode, it took World a year before someone did it for Handler, This is great , good job it looks like its gone one of the most popular mods when it releases 

Yeah, Handler wasn't too popular with people that actually played, it took me a while to get a stick up my ass to learn how to mod MTFramework

Glad someone's able to port bodies from World over here because Friccirf's bodies are still amazing in rise's shaders

I can only hope a good body becomes available for rise, i might get around to learning how RE Engine modding works and do something for Rondine and/or Yomogi

16 hours ago, HongChina said:

Yeah, Handler wasn't too popular with people that actually played, it took me a while to get a stick up my ass to learn how to mod MTFramework

Glad someone's able to port bodies from World over here because Friccirf's bodies are still amazing in rise's shaders

I can only hope a good body becomes available for rise, i might get around to learning how RE Engine modding works and do something for Rondine and/or Yomogi

Still surprised by the lack of Serious Handler mods though, considering everybody liked her.

Hello all, I am new to mods and modding and would like to know where I can begin learning how to mod for MH games. Are there any stickies or topics that could be useful for learning how to mod? What tools do I need to do it? Keep in mind I am utterly new to this but I am willing to learn.

5 minutes ago, Anonymousdigitalbeing said:

I didn't even think about that, sounds awesome. Would love to see a mod like that.

There was one for World! It didn't cover every monster, as Alatreon and Fatalis were ultimately excluded, but there was one that slapped pussies on every monster, with a handful of optional dongs for the canonically male monsters.

nude.jpg.7b9f064db12dfd817ea7a28166f0e148.jpg

Made some minor edits to the lower part of kjkj's nude body, namely made the thighs thicker (they were way too thin) and edited the barefeet to not float in the air. Not posting because you know. Permissions and all.

Also the model has bones and weights for butt physics, but they don't work because literally no leg model in the game has a .chain file. Kinda annoying.

On that note, anybody know how to edit .chain physics files? Got no clue how to work with them.

3 hours ago, DigitalCookie said:

Made some minor edits to the lower part of kjkj's nude body, namely made the thighs thicker (they were way too thin) and edited the barefeet to not float in the air. Not posting because you know. Permissions and all.

Also the model has bones and weights for butt physics, but they don't work because literally no leg model in the game has a .chain file. Kinda annoying.

On that note, anybody know how to edit .chain physics files? Got no clue how to work with them.

I'm new to Lovers Lab, what do you mean by "Permissions and all"? I think your edit looks great and I'd love to be able to use it myself!

4 hours ago, DigitalCookie said:

Looking great dude! I think if you're worried about permissions you could just post it indirectly with an encrypted link, but either way it's good work and if you don't feel like sharing we're in no position to complain.

On the other hand there's a ultra high res nude mod that just got released for FF7 Remake not long ago: https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/589

The author seems like a really cool guy and doesn't mind people using his work, he even offered the model in FBX form  in the download section for other modders to use, makes me wonder about the feasibilities of porting it into Rise.

16 hours ago, DigitalCookie said:

can you share it privately via DM?

13 hours ago, takecyanman said:

why true nude mod of MHR nothing to download anywhere?????? i  cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I published one a while back by now.
https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/122

19 hours ago, readone said:

Hello all, I am new to mods and modding and would like to know where I can begin learning how to mod for MH games. Are there any stickies or topics that could be useful for learning how to mod? What tools do I need to do it? Keep in mind I am utterly new to this but I am willing to learn.

You can join the discord, i have published some minor guides on how to get started there, So has atrarch.
And i do intend to add more as time goes on.
https://discord.gg/w3wUYuq9Hp

17 hours ago, DigitalCookie said:

Oooooh no, now you have started yet another run of all the people here on LL that will go
"CaN YuO sEnD meEa aA LiinK?! PlSpS"

Also on the leg topic part, i fixed that a while back but have been unable to focus on finishing that project.
It's insanely time consuming to do those projects and I'm a solo team in regards to resources like that, so its gonna be a while longer.
I have also posted a minor explanation on how to edit chains on the discord.

But yea you cant just add chains to the legs given how the game handles that, i or someone else needs to make it possible for legs to have physics in the first place.

Interesting to see someone else doing a Nude NPC mod for the quest maidens.
I was working on a skimpy design for them but eventually got so mad at minoto bugging out that i just made them nude instead haha.
Because if Minoto is gonna bug up and refuse to wear her clothes she lost clothes privileges.
https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/390

167665725_NexusdoesntlikeGifsanymoresadface.thumb.jpg.8a2c0c094ecc81ea947809f63f25d338.jpg

Also No need to worry! I made sure to also include an Questmaidens Are Eggs optional file as i know thats the main reason anyone would be interested in this

egg.jpg.584c30cb57a8a50dba3e66e36ba13715.jpg

Edited by Dyster
22 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Still surprised by the lack of Serious Handler mods though, considering everybody liked her.

Seeing as I'm the only one that was modding handler/portraits and I was pretty much the only one that didn't like Serious Handler

I do vaguely remember a "permanent serious handler" mod somewhere though, but it might have just been a graphic mod replacing the portraits with serious handler

15 hours ago, PreciousStones said:

I'm new to Lovers Lab, what do you mean by "Permissions and all"? I think your edit looks great and I'd love to be able to use it myself!

It's an edit of a mod by another user, who got a stick up their ass over people editing their mod

Edited by HongChina
8 hours ago, Dyster said:

I published one a while back by now.
https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/122

You can join the discord, i have published some minor guides on how to get started there, So has atrarch.
And i do intend to add more as time goes on.
https://discord.gg/w3wUYuq9Hp

Oooooh no, now you have started yet another run of all the people here on LL that will go
"CaN YuO sEnD meEa aA LiinK?! PlSpS"

Also on the leg topic part, i fixed that a while back but have been unable to focus on finishing that project.
It's insanely time consuming to do those projects and I'm a solo team in regards to resources like that, so its gonna be a while longer.
I have also posted a minor explanation on how to edit chains on the discord.

But yea you cant just add chains to the legs given how the game handles that, i or someone else needs to make it possible for legs to have physics in the first place.

Interesting to see someone else doing a Nude NPC mod for the quest maidens.
I was working on a skimpy design for them but eventually got so mad at minoto bugging out that i just made them nude instead haha.
Because if Minoto is gonna bug up and refuse to wear her clothes she lost clothes privileges.
https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/390

167665725_NexusdoesntlikeGifsanymoresadface.thumb.jpg.8a2c0c094ecc81ea947809f63f25d338.jpg

Also No need to worry! I made sure to also include an Questmaidens Are Eggs optional file as i know thats the main reason anyone would be interested in this

egg.jpg.584c30cb57a8a50dba3e66e36ba13715.jpg

Big thanks for the links Dyster I will start with those. I really like all the mods people put out but I'm just a filthy vanilla player and would only really want some modifications to armor and jiggle physics added. There have also been some mentionings of changing the female mc to have a more feminine walk cycle like in MHW and I was interested in seeing how feasible it is.

Big thanks, now for research!

54 minutes ago, takecyanman said:

you are GOD!!!! thannks a lot

Haha sadly minoto turned out to be buggy, whole reason i made a nude mod was because minoto refused to wear clothes when i made it into a mega busty skimpy version.
But now when i removed the clothes she refused to wear she instead refuses to wear her body.,.
LIKE COME ON MINOTO GET A GRIP!

27 minutes ago, readone said:

Big thanks for the links Dyster I will start with those. I really like all the mods people put out but I'm just a filthy vanilla player and would only really want some modifications to armor and jiggle physics added. There have also been some mentionings of changing the female mc to have a more feminine walk cycle like in MHW and I was interested in seeing how feasible it is.

Big thanks, now for research!

You are welcome, as someone who has already checked the animations for walking, its 100% doable. but its by no means an easy task. Especially if you never animated in 3ds max before, and even more so if you never animated before at all.
Animations are not easy, even less so when you dont have a proper animation rig to work with.

6 hours ago, Dyster said:

‎ハハは悲しいことにミノトがバギーであることが判明し、私がヌードモッズを作った全ての理由は、私がメガ巨乳スキッピーバージョンにしたとき、ミノトが服を着ることを拒否したためでした。‎
‎しかし、今私が服を脱いときに彼女は着ることを拒否した彼女は代わりに彼女の体を着用することを拒否します.‎
‎ミノトに来るようにグリップを取得!‎

You are welcome, as someone who has already checked the animations for walking, its 100% doable. but its by no means an easy task. Especially if you never animated in 3ds max before, and even more so if you never animated before at all.
Animations are not easy, even less so when you dont have a proper animation rig to work with.

I put in a mod. thank you. She's nude on the opening screen and in the village, but her upper body at the meetinghouse is gone.