Monster Hunter Rise

20 minutes ago, JoeMesh said:

I managed to find the mod on that site, but it says I need 15 influence to download it. What is that and how do I get it?

Is that what it says? I thought it meant you needed an account to download it since that what hitting the DL button directs me to.

Also this guy is fucking fast. Dude has a few other skimpy armor mods and a buster sword mod already. I think the only other weapon swap mod I've seen is on the nexus was done by a Japanese guy.

7 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Is that what it says? I thought it meant you needed an account to download it since that what hitting the DL button directs me to.

Also this guy is fucking fast. Dude has a few other skimpy armor mods and a buster sword mod already. I think the only other weapon swap mod I've seen is on the nexus was done by a Japanese guy.

You do need an account. That's what it tells you the first time. Once I logged in it said I need to pay influence. Why are Chinese sites always a pain in the ass to get anything?

4 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

You do need an account. That's what it tells you the first time. Once I logged in it said I need to pay influence. Why are Chinese sites always a pain in the ass to get anything?

If it's anything like 91wii, a Chinese cheat site I use for Switch stuff, then you gain points by logging in each day and posting. You accumulate points by being "active" then pay a few points to download something. Though that stuff just gets posted off site so only 1 or 2 people farm points and then provide the files for the rest of the world that doesn't want to engage in their social credit system.

Edit: If you go this route, only post in Chinese. These sites ban people who speak other languages. Just Google translate "Thanks" and post it in topics. That's what I did for 91wii and it worked for years.

Edited by Ninomae Takonis
9 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Weapon swaps take literally 10 seconds to make.
Its basically just moving and renaming files. Like honestly its not even modding, so wouldnt really credit that as some achievement.
Weapon mods in general its basically a single weight group and texture path changes and simply making a couple of textures and bam you are done.
There is a reason weapon mods are the recommended first mod one should make due to how easy they are to do.

It really isn't a very big and long process by any stretch of the imagination.
Especially when compared to armor/monster mods which usually comes with massive armatures.

Edited by Dyster
11 hours ago, Ninomae Takonis said:

If it's anything like 91wii, a Chinese cheat site I use for Switch stuff, then you gain points by logging in each day and posting. You accumulate points by being "active" then pay a few points to download something. Though that stuff just gets posted off site so only 1 or 2 people farm points and then provide the files for the rest of the world that doesn't want to engage in their social credit system.

Edit: If you go this route, only post in Chinese. These sites ban people who speak other languages. Just Google translate "Thanks" and post it in topics. That's what I did for 91wii and it worked for years.

Well I have 1 influence now so maybe in two weeks I can download it lol. Someone will hopefully release a real nude mod before then.

19 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

I managed to find the mod on that site, but it says I need 15 influence to download it. What is that and how do I get it?

You can reply to anything to earn up to 3 point per day, and use mobile site (or app) to post a new post to earn up to 2 point per day. 

So if you want to get it for free you need to spend 3 days at least to earn 15 influence points. 

Or you can pay to earn those credits but you will need to have the currency to pay in whatever they accept.

3 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

Well I have 1 influence now so maybe in two weeks I can download it lol. Someone will hopefully release a real nude mod before then.

My nude mod should be up in like 24 hours.

Although its as much of a resource pack for modders as it is straight up nude mod.

@Dyster - Awesome work!  Loving the physics on the shots above.  

In general, anyone know if there's any camera mods?  The owl camera is severly limited, and geforce screenie mode has the camera disabled (probably because of cheating).  I figured out how to finally hide all of the UI (have to literally untick all of the UI elements...no toggles).  I typically like geforce screenis so I can upscale to 8k :P 

Edit:
Okay, looks like the framework mod works with the fov changer and the free camera.  Its kinda clunky, but it works lol:

Monster Hunter Rise Super-Resolution 2022.01.25 - 20.06.22.95.png

Edited by Silvist
2 hours ago, xnajoe said:

So while people work on getting a nude mod for the female player, any chance someone can make nude mods for Hinoa & Minoto?

Not nude yet, but there's a mod to turn them into 2B on the Nexus. Puts them in the skimpy leotard. So..it's a start haha.

3 hours ago, AjuntaPall316 said:

Damn.  I sadly don't even want to play the game without some of these mods... :'(

Same feeling here. I even tried to register to the website aswell but simply couldn't even create an account because of the chinese number requirement. Any online sms service I tried didn't even work and now I also can only look over that page in complete jealousy.

12 hours ago, Kadawie said:

Same feeling here. I even tried to register to the website aswell but simply couldn't even create an account because of the chinese number requirement. Any online sms service I tried didn't even work and now I also can only look over that page in complete jealousy.

I had managed to create an account on this site but even with a valid account, when you want to download a mod, there is a virtual currency exchange system (golden mushrooms). You have to exchange these famous mushrooms for the download link, and of course, these mushrooms are to be purchased with real money.

On 1/25/2022 at 8:42 PM, Dyster said:

My nude mod should be up in like 24 hours.

Although its as much of a resource pack for modders as it is straight up nude mod.

any updates on this by any chance? Obviously understand if its taking more time than expected, take as much time as you need. Just curious about the progress!

36 minutes ago, KastaniK said:

when i use this mod and change armors sometimes it takes a second to load the bikini and i see the oppai so there is a naked body under there maybe someone can mess around and just remove the bikini for the first MHR nude mod or hopefully the author just makes a nude mod themselves the foundation is there