11 hours ago, Monson said:

group that would probably like SD men.... gold diggers lol joking OfCourse...  

but something that strikes me as odd is.. why BBC and BD.?I mean if BD was named BWC I could see it but why the need for BBC if BD covers those sims too.

Here Already wrote about it, here's what they came up with about it

Change Log (these will be in the next release, they aren't in the current release)

1/19/22 - Added "show_dna" and "hide_dna" console commands. This only hides the DNA traits from the menu, it doesn't remove them from the game. Allowing those who don't want DNA to not have to look at the traits. Also, renamed the "enable_bbc" and "disable_bbc" (and "bd" and "sd") commands to "show" and "hide", because that's what it's really doing rather than disabling anything. The commands are just hiding the traits and the traits are still accessible via cheats.

In the next release, you'll be able to hide "bbc" and only have "bd" and "sd". If you prefer it that way. BBC is there because this mod is a continuation of the concept/theme/ideas an older and abandoned mod. It was there, so to continue "legacy" of the mod. It's here.

Personally, I prefer only using "bd" and "sd" terms and traits, but there's others that wanted a "bbc" trait and there's no sense in shaming anyone who prefers to use both traits. The two traits are completely identical in function, except for the icons. I'm not a fan of having all light skinned icons (or smiley faces, etc.), so just having a dark skinned icon for "bbc" sold me on the idea of continuing that trait's support. If a trait could have a different icon based on each Sim, like a darker skinned penis icon for darker skinned Sims, or lighter skinned penis icon for light skinned Sims, etc. Then we could just have a single trait, but I don't think that's possible.

Edited by sirsleepy
23 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

In the next release, you'll be able to hide "bbc" and only have "bd" and "sd". If you prefer it that way. BBC is there because this mod is a continuation of the concept/theme/ideas an older and abandoned mod. It was there, so to continue "legacy" of the mod. It's here.

Personally, I prefer only using "bd" and "sd" terms and traits, but there's others that wanted a "bbc" trait and there's no sense in shaming anyone who prefers to use both traits. The two traits are completely identical in function, except for the icons. I'm not a fan of having all light skinned icons (or smiley faces, etc.), so just having a dark skinned icon for "bbc" sold me on the idea of continuing that trait's support. If a trait could have a different icon based on each Sim, like a darker skinned penis icon for darker skinned Sims, or lighter skinned penis icon for light skinned Sims, etc. Then we could just have a single trait, but I don't think that's possible.

just opening the files, extracting the images, on gimp removing color so it's gray, and importing it again on the files. I mean cocks aren't just white or black, there's others colors too. Gray does not exist, so it could fit as a neutral image for everyone.
I don't like those colored icons either but whatever. Like one of my main sim is arab and the trait is a white penis, while his cock is more close to the black color lol. But it does not bugs me that much.

If people have the choice it's the right thing to do. Everything else does not matter.

Edited by Khlas
5 hours ago, urayxor said:

ghosts can't even have a big dick now?

(v2) Ghosts will be excluded from getting sore from having sex with a big dick (just like porcelain dolls and succubi)

4 hours ago, urayxor said:

Is it possible to make Wicked Chill Pills affect pain moodlets?

Are those in WW?

Edited by sirsleepy
42 minutes ago, Khlas said:

just opening the files, extracting the images, on gimp removing color so it's gray, and importing it again on the files. I mean cocks aren't just white or black, there's others colors too. Gray does not exist, so it could fit as a neutral image for everyone.
I don't like those colored icons either but whatever. Like one of my main sim is arab and the trait is a white penis, while his cock is more close to the black color lol. But it does not bugs me that much.

If people have the choice it's the right thing to do. Everything else does not matter.

Gray does seem like the best way to go about it. If I had thought about that before, I probably would have started with gray rather than keep the same 'colors' as the previous mod. 

Status update

I'm finishing up the last items for v2, so best case scenario it might be ready late this weekend (Sunday) or early next week -- depending on tests. I test (and fix problems/conflicts) as I add new stuff, so hopefully it should be quick tests without any fixes. I like to be through and make sure none of the v1 features were broken with the new features added in v2. I'll also type up concise Change Log notes (not started, but will pull from this thread) along with new screenshots (mostly done) because some things changed (like location of the traits).

I've added UI menu choices to the computer objects for the configuration commands (randomizing, listing, removing all). I'm currently working on adding UI menu choices to Sims (add/remove traits and the "copy penis" commands). Once those are done, I'll only need to do testing to make sure nothing broke. After that, nobody should really need to use the console commands for normal mod functionality.

There's still some specific customizations that will require using console commands. For v3, I'll figure out how to move some of those into the UI as well (like having text input dialogs for custom randomization %s). The show/hide commands will also be console only for now. I'll be looking to add that to v3 as well, once I figure out how to add checkboxes or toggle buttons to dialogs. The show/hide is one-time only, so once it's set in game, you really never need to do it again -- optionally, you can just manually edit your .config file which could be faster--I'll provide the specific .config file changes in change log as well. 

I do have a question for everyone. I've been going back and forth on this. For the "penis icon", do you think it looks better pointed down (like in screenshot) or pointed up?

As far as art style, I'm matching the same simple style as WickedWhims rather than doing something else.

349220977_Screenshot2022-01-28105319.png.da23b4f2a45efc5294f9255b3f094615.png

2 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

I do have a question for everyone. I've been going back and forth on this. For the "penis icon", do you think it looks better pointed down (like in screenshot) or pointed up?

As far as art style, I'm matching the same simple style as WickedWhims rather than doing something else.

349220977_Screenshot2022-01-28105319.png.da23b4f2a45efc5294f9255b3f094615.png

down

On 1/25/2022 at 12:16 PM, sirsleepy said:

I was thinking Sensually Tight is more of a physical trait (like BD, SD). Size Queen is a personal preference of BD/BBC. I was thinking there should be a personal preference for SDs, too. There's bound to be a group of people who prefer SD over average or BDs. I just don't know the name of that group.

I did figure out how to distinguish between different animation categories. So you're saying if a SD only does oral animations with a SD, then SD won't be unsatisfied? (If so, would that extend to hand and foot jobs as well?)

What is the "BBC only" trait? You mean someone that only prefers BBCs? You'll be able to do that with the attraction preferences (it won't be "only", but it'll be a preference). You can "Like BD" and then in WW Attractions "Like" and "Dislike" particular skin colors (pretty sure that's an option, at least there is data in the "attractiveness preferences" for each group, so there should be a way of picking those).  I have no idea how WW knows what skin colors different Sims are, since most of my Sims use skins rather than the basic color palette.

Would that "never inside" commitment be only for those in a relationship (engaged, married)? I can see it working like a "promise" (that's an option for teens called promise rings or something like that, I think) In that scenario would oral count as "inside"?

how about you call the SD 'guy with sports car'? Lol.

Some people definitely like expensive cars - just sayin...

Hey all,

Status update. Everything was done and looked good, and I was about to upload...

but now there's a strange bug that I'm not sure why it's happening. The Size Queen reward isn't being triggered when the Sim reaches the threshold. I tested the v1 a dozen times with 10 and it worked fine, but now that it's lowered it down to 5 -- it sometimes triggers at 6 and sometimes not even at 7, and never at 5. So I'm going to work on that tomorrow to figure it out.

This reward objective is literally one of the simplest things in the whole module. It's literally "value >= 5" logic and that's it. So I'm not sure what's going on. It's possible that using old game saves that originally had the 10 requirement may have confused the internal workings of the game when it sees it's 5 now.

I'll test tomorrow with new games to see if it works there. Worse case scenario, I'll just code a "if >=5 then add trait" rule to the code tomorrow--that won't trigger the splash screen, but it'll get the trait added. This reward wasn't even on my radar for this version's changes, since the only thing that change was lowering the number from 10 to 5.

Once I crack this issue or just hardcode a fix to add the trait, then v2 will be ready for upload.  I also have most of the changelog and notes typed up as well.

thanks

I think I figured it out. Objectives have a "relative_to_unlock_moment" and "resettable" attributes that should fix it. Those allow for a stat to get reset. So this was (should have been, need to confirm) an issue with me using old game saves where a Sim started with 10 and then it was changed to 5 and their stat was set back to 0 a few times. I'll test this out today and then finish writing up the change log and other tests.

• sirsleepy changed the title to Big Dick Problems - v2 (Jan 31, 2022)

Version 2 has been uploaded.

Please read the changelog. There's a few major changes that are described at the top of the v2 changelog (on the download page).

I also uploaded new screenshots for those more visually inclined than reading. It shows most of the changes.

Let me know if there's any issues with v2. I plan to take this week to just address any issues and then start on v3 next week.

Edited by sirsleepy
2 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Version 2 has been uploaded.

Please read the changelog. There's a few major changes that are described at the top of the v2 changelog (on the download page).

I also uploaded new screenshots for those more visually inclined than reading. It shows most of the changes.

Let me know if there's any issues with v2. I plan to take this week to just address any issues and then start on v3 next week.

i think there is a problem with BDP. i just updated and now a sim that hasn't had any BD just got the size queen trait automagically.

The requirement was lowered from 10 to 5. Does it show they have 5+ bd sex encounters? There's a button on (shift click)  computer to list size queens and their sex count.

If they are married then check if their spouse has BD.

Edited by sirsleepy
3 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

The requirement was lowered from 10 to 5. Does it show they have 5+ bd sex encounters? There's a button on (shift click)  computer to list size queens and their sex count.

If they are married then check if their spouse has BD.

says she had 7 but i don't recall. is there a way to clear it completely?

There's a command to reset all Size Queen traits and counts, but not for a specific Sim. If you only want a specific Sim, then I'll add a command for that tomorrow.

To reset all counts and remove all sq traits, it's "bdp.reset_size_queens"  iirc I'm not at computer to check, if that doesn't work it might just be bdp.reset_sqs. I'll let you know for sure in (my) morning. 

The cmd should be listed when you type bdp.help

Edited by sirsleepy
9 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

There's a command to reset all Size Queen traits and counts, but not for a specific Sim. If you only want a specific Sim, then I'll add a command for that tomorrow.

To reset all counts and remove all sq traits, it's "bdp.reset_size_queens"  iirc I'm not at computer to check, if that doesn't work it might just be bdp.reset_sqs. I'll let you know for sure in (my) morning. 

The cmd should be listed when you type bdp.help

that worked thanks!

Would it be possible to add the traits back to the store? The randomization option is a nice addition however I don't like the idea of having to use the randomize function 20 or whatever times just to get the results on one sim that I'm looking for, I would still like to be able to click on a sim and give them the trait after using the randomization feature. Unless that ability has moved somewhere else and I've overlooked it.