Discussion on SD progression path

I've been thinking about SD Sims for a few days now and here's my ideas. Please let me know if this makes sense or is way off track or if you have other ideas. This is a brainstorming type post. I'm just talking about the mental aspects/buffs relating to SD. The physical aspects (like being insulted), I feel should always be there, but I do feel like there should be a way for them to gain back that confidence such as through money or trophy wives (there's no fancy sport cars in the game, but that would be another way if it existed).

Buffs

• This is just talking about: "Small Dick Insecurity" is Embarrassed +2 in v1 and changed to stressed +1 in v2

Temporarily Relief

• After having "Quickie with a Hottie" (I think that's a WW buff), SD's always on buff goes away for 24 hours. They can still be insulted since that's tied to the physical aspects. During that 24 hours, they won't be constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"

Permanent Relief (well, semi permanent because these things can change)

• If the SD Sim has completed the "Fabulously Wealthy" aspiration AND they maintain more than (or equal to) $50,000 in savings, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "Mansion Baron" aspiration AND they maintain more than (or equal to) $50,000 in savings, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "Master Vampire" aspiration, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "Soulmate" aspiration and their soulmate is nearby (same lot?), then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity" and their spouse won't suffer from post sex affects of "That's it?" and "Is it in yet?"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "World-Famous Celebrity" aspiration AND maintain high fame rating, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "Inner Peace" aspiration, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "Zen Guru" aspiration, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"

Is that too many routes, or does that sort of make sense? I'm not 100% sure I can check for all of those things, but I feel like most of those ideas should work.

This also doesn't consider that (eventually, when I figure out the WW attractiveness calculations), we'll have likes/dislikes for SD/BD/BBC. Someone who has a Likes SD preference should remove any negative buffs while near the SD and also be able to compliment their "technique or personality or something" (opposed to big bulge).

3 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Discussion on SD progression path

I've been thinking about SD Sims for a few days now and here's my ideas. Please let me know if this makes sense or is way off track or if you have other ideas. This is a brainstorming type post. I'm just talking about the mental aspects/buffs relating to SD. The physical aspects (like being insulted), I feel should always be there, but I do feel like there should be a way for them to gain back that confidence such as through money or trophy wives (there's no fancy sport cars in the game, but that would be another way if it existed).

Buffs

• This is just talking about: "Small Dick Insecurity" is Embarrassed +2 in v1 and changed to stressed +1 in v2

Temporarily Relief

• After having "Quickie with a Hottie" (I think that's a WW buff), SD's always on buff goes away for 24 hours. They can still be insulted since that's tied to the physical aspects. During that 24 hours, they won't be constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"

Permanent Relief (well, semi permanent because these things can change)

• If the SD Sim has completed the "Fabulously Wealthy" aspiration AND they maintain more than (or equal to) $50,000 in savings, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "Mansion Baron" aspiration AND they maintain more than (or equal to) $50,000 in savings, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "Master Vampire" aspiration, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "Soulmate" aspiration and their soulmate is nearby (same lot?), then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity" and their spouse won't suffer from post sex affects of "That's it?" and "Is it in yet?"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "World-Famous Celebrity" aspiration AND maintain high fame rating, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "Inner Peace" aspiration, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"
  • If the SD Sim has completed the "Zen Guru" aspiration, then they won't constantly suffer from "Small Dick Insecurity"

Is that too many routes, or does that sort of make sense? I'm not 100% sure I can check for all of those things, but I feel like most of those ideas should work.

This also doesn't consider that (eventually, when I figure out the WW attractiveness calculations), we'll have likes/dislikes for SD/BD/BBC. Someone who has a Likes SD preference should remove any negative buffs while near the SD and also be able to compliment their "technique or personality or something" (opposed to big bulge).

In my eyes it would be helpful if the SD insecurity would not constantly make them depressed. It should just arise when getting into contact (flirting) with a possible sexual partner. Also it would be nice if you could implement that there are SDs which don´t know about there "condition". They could get insecure when being insulted for SD by SQ. Also the SD insecurity should be reduced when they are in a cuckold relationship and their partner is being pleasured by BD.  I would greatly appreciate if there would be an option for liking SD humiliation. Personally I don´t think that being wealthy does take away SD insecurity. A big car is not an antidote, but a symptom for SD.

It would be great if you figure out those WW attractiveness calculations and could create dislikes and likes for the categories. I guess this would decrease attractiveness when seeing a SD naked? On the other hand this could also help for acceptance of SD because the SD himself could be made to like SD?

Thanks for your work!

Best regards

40 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

hey having a problem where the dude has the big dick trait and the girl has the size queen trait and she still gets a moodlet complaining about it being too small. any ideas? does it matter that i'm using simdulgence?

The mesh doesn't affect anything. You don't even need to use anything other than the default.

Everything for the BD trait runs off the BD Confidence moodlet. Do you see that? If not, double check to make you have the trait. If so, try just traveling somewhere to see if the buff activates when you arrive. If you don't see that buff, then your partners won't know you're a BD.

1 minute ago, sirsleepy said:

The mesh doesn't affect anything. You don't even need to use anything other than the default.

Everything for the BD trait runs off the BD Confidence moodlet. Do you see that? If not, double check to make you have the trait. If so, try just traveling somewhere to see if the buff activates when you arrive. If you don't see that buff, then your partners won't know you're a BD.

i figured it out i think. i thought if you used the BBC you didn't need the BD in the CAS but you do.

There shouldn't be a BD in CAS. Make sure you don't have the old and new BD mods both loaded. These new traits are only in satisfaction store in the current version.

If you have both mods, maybe you had SQ from one and BD from other.

Edited by sirsleepy
23 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

There shouldn't be a BD on CAS. Make sure you don't have the old and new BD mods both loaded. These new traits are only in satisfaction store in the current version.

but what about the size queen? 

Capture.JPG.3a760e9bb80159234dc364e9dfc4c1eb.JPG

oh the .config is old ok

Edited by hogsmaws

Those are the right files for this mod.  Size Queen is also only in satisfaction store and can be earned via reward (sex 10 times with BD). The old (strawrberry) mod had traits in CAS and satisfaction store if you also have xml injector mod. My mod only has them in satisfaction store (you don't need xml injector). The icons look slightly different as well. 

3 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

Those are the right files for this mod.  Size Queen is also only in satisfaction store and can be earned via reward (sex 10 times with BD). The old (strawrberry) mod had traits in CAS and satisfaction store if you also have xml injector mod. My mod only has them in satisfaction store (you don't need xml injector). The icons look slightly different as well. 

is the .config file one we're supposed to have? your current mod download has these files:

Capture.JPG.e282373559aa92a4a4023d588ab46cf8.JPG

i'm having the same issue Sutsiua is having a page back. the gent has the BD/BBC and the lady has size queen and she still complains "Is that it?" moodlet. 

25 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

The config file is fine. That's created and saves the different penis meshes. Try adding both traits (DNA and main) using the shift click (testingcheats).

i've been doing that. i read your OP where it said to just add DNA? that sounded really odd to me so i didn't pay attn to it so that's probably the reason. not very intuitive.

why are there 2 different size queens?

Untitled.png.aa480e621abefa6a388a72bea5730573.png

This is what she gets when engaging with a BD. i even used the console command to see if this male sim was listed a s a BD and he was so something is not working. 

I removed the BD trait and just gave him the DNA

I gave her the trait via cheat

so what are we doing wrong?

Untitled.png.e5088e55384295e4e25702a1a83240d8.png

Edited by hogsmaws

The one on the bottom is the old (not my) mod. The one on the top is my mod. So you have 2 mods with same name traits (BD, BBC, SQ). That's probably why it wasn't working, because you might have had one trait from one mod and the other trait from other mod.

2 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

The one on the bottom is the old (not my) mod. The one on the top is my mod. So you have 2 mods with same name traits (BD, BBC, SQ). That's probably why it wasn't working, because you might have had one trait from one mod and the other trait from other mod.

wow that's not going to be easy to isolate. any ideas anyone?

also, was i supposed to remove the BD trait and just give him the DNA trait? that still sounds weird to me

12 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

Nope. I'm pretty sure that's old one. Here's the old download page 

the CAS files were the culprit. hopefully this will help others.

so just to reiterate, i'm supposed to remove the BD trait and just keep the bd dna trait?

if so what is the BD trait for then???

Edited by hogsmaws
Just now, sirsleepy said:

You can add either. I was just sure the DNA was my trait.

The DNA trait will automatically add my other trait.

i just tested and when i removed the BD trait and just left the DNA trait she complained that it was small again. i think we need the actual BD trait.