5 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

Oh, I should have been clear.
I want to have BBC, BD, SD at the same time.

It's impossible for me to do that accurately. That's why only BD and SD are used in the (standard) randomizaton process. I can't tell what skin tone a Sim has, so I wouldn't know which trait to give them. 

You can just run the normal random tool (or use the command line) and then go around and change anyone that needs to be changed. You can get a list of who has what dick via computer shift-click (or bdp.list_dicks), so you know who to change. Or you can do it manually by just shift-clicking on a Sim then BDP then Give Sim BD/BBC/SD etc. Personally, I prefer to do it manually and pick exactly which Sims I want to have which trait, but some people live dangerously and like the random feature since it adds some mystery to the game of not knowing who has what.

The randomization and list commands are on computers by shift-clicking on it.

The 'give traits' are on each Sim by shift-clicking them.

Edited by sirsleepy
19 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

It's impossible for me to do that accurately. That's why only BD and SD are used in the (standard) randomizaton process. I can't tell what skin tone a Sim has, so I wouldn't know which trait to give them. 

You can just run the normal random tool (or use the command line) and then go around and change anyone that needs to be changed. You can get a list of who has what dick via computer shift-click (or bdp.list_dicks), so you know who to change. Or you can do it manually by just shift-clicking on a Sim then BDP then Give Sim BD/BBC/SD etc. Personally, I prefer to do it manually and pick exactly which Sims I want to have which trait, but some people live dangerously and like the random feature since it adds some mystery to the game of not knowing who has what.

The randomization and list commands are on computers by shift-clicking on it.

The 'give traits' are on each Sim by shift-clicking them.

Oh, ok, I should just use normal random tool.

I asked it because of races in Sims 4.

For example, there are Japanese Expansion Pack (Expansion Pack #10) called Snowy Escape, which has World/Neighborhood/etc called Mt. Komorebi.

So, for that one, I'm not sure about the % but as far as I know, quite amoount of % would be SD (Small Dick, compare to Western countries), and small amount of people of Western Country?

And for rest of Western Worlds in Sims 4, I would like different % of BBC, BD, and SD (all 3) at the same time.

Edited by ioawdfv
21 minutes ago, korbe said:

my problem is women just can't handle it! 

oh my jaw hurts! oh my vagina is sensitive! plz stop!

its only been 20 minutes! i'm just getting hard dammit!

Ok you got me to laugh..... reminded me of a time my wife claimed to have lockjaw.....which then i told her... i needed two holes so she had to decide if she really wanted to make that claim lol... i got hit pretty hard but still was funny to see her face.

Edited by Monson
14 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Is your WW up to date with the latest release? 

Does everyone else see the traits in Wicked Attributes?

I downloaded and installed the mod this morning. Everything was working fine. This evening, the following was occuring:

• I have no BDP traits showing up in the wicked attributes.
  • When I shift-click on a sim a BDP tab does not show up as it did this morning, on either male or female sims, so I cannot set preferences for sims.
  • I can add the BDP attributes and DNA through the "cheat sim info" command, and edit likes/dislikes in CAS.
  • I can shift-click a computer and get the BDP tab there, which will allow me to randomize NPC's and open the two lists. 

I redownloaded the two BDP files, the time/dates match what you posted earlier for v2.2r. My WW version is 167d (the most current as I can tell).

I still had the above occurring after reinstalling the files and launching the game.

Also, when the BDP traits were showing up under the Wicked attributes this morning, they were at the bottom of the list, out of alphabetical order.

And lastly, this text doc was generated when I last ran the game.

I hope this helps.

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.log

Edited by deepsouthguy
23 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Is your WW up to date with the latest release? 

Does everyone else see the traits in Wicked Attributes?

None of the traits show up in Wicked Attributes for me either, and I have the latest version of WW (Patreon Version) installed. When I shift click the sims, I can see the "BDP" Menu and select preferences and DNA traits there but I can't select the actual BD/BBC/SD traits, they don't show up.

9 hours ago, deepsouthguy said:

I downloaded and installed the mod this morning. Everything was working fine. This evening, the following was occuring:

• I have no BDP traits showing up in the wicked attributes.
  • When I shift-click on a sim a BDP tab does not show up as it did this morning, on either male or female sims, so I cannot set preferences for sims.
  • I can add the BDP attributes and DNA through the "cheat sim info" command, and edit likes/dislikes in CAS.
  • I can shift-click a computer and get the BDP tab there, which will allow me to randomize NPC's and open the two lists. 

I redownloaded the two BDP files, the time/dates match what you posted earlier for v2.2r. My WW version is 167d (the most current as I can tell).

I still had the above occurring after reinstalling the files and launching the game.

Also, when the BDP traits were showing up under the Wicked attributes this morning, they were at the bottom of the list, out of alphabetical order.

And lastly, this text doc was generated when I last ran the game.

I hope this helps.

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.log 526.61 kB · 2 downloads

You can delete that log file. The errors from Feb 1 related bugs in v2, which was fixed with v2.1 and v.2.2.

>> Exception with on_trait_removed. 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'

Fixed with 2.1

>> sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.config' [line 16]: option 'bigdicksoft' in section 'WW_PENIS_PERSONALIZATION' already exists

Fixed with 2.2 - To double check this fix, open the sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.config and make sure that there's no duplicate entries for bigdickhard, bigdicksoft, bbc, sd, etc. That error related to case-sensitivity of the variable names and accidently added a second one using snake case ("BigDickHard" vs "bigdickhard" etc).

Another mod user reported they don't see the traits under Wicked Attributes either. They are using the pateron version of WW. Are you using the pateron version also and possibly the other "unlock" mod. Are you using the pateron version and unlock mod, too?

Edited by sirsleepy
16 minutes ago, GalaxySimmer said:

None of the traits show up in Wicked Attributes for me either, and I have the latest version of WW (Patreon Version) installed. When I shift click the sims, I can see the "BDP" Menu and select preferences and DNA traits there but I can't select the actual BD/BBC/SD traits, they don't show up.

that was to reduce UI clutter. Rather than have all six (BD, BBC, SD, and BD DNA, BBC DNA, SD DNA), I'm only showing three. If DNA is enabled (default), then you see BD DNA, BBC DNA, and SD DNA. Adding the DNA trait, automatically adds the corresponding trait. If DNA is disabled (you need to run a command or change your .config file), then you see BD, BBC, SD.

So far, it sounds like 3 people using the Pateron version of WickedWhims are having problems.  Is there anyone with the WW pateron version, that isn't having a problem?

Can those with WW pateron version, can you post your WW versions and confirm things are working or not working? 

Sounds like I need to sign up for the WW pateron version and debug with that version to figure out the problem. I don't think it relates to the "unlock" file. I've looked at that and it's really simple, so there's bound to be something else different between pateron and public/LL version. I'll keep digging around to see what I can find out.

9 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

So far, it sounds like 3 people using the Pateron version of WickedWhims are having problems.  Is there anyone with the WW pateron version, that isn't having a problem?

Can those with WW pateron version, can you post your WW versions and confirm things are working or not working? 

Sounds like I need to sign up for the WW pateron version and debug with that version to figure out the problem. I don't think it relates to the "unlock" file. I've looked at that and it's really simple, so there's bound to be something else different between pateron and public/LL version. I'll keep digging around to see what I can find out.

I have the patreon version and everything is fine.

49 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

The code I provided to you works with either WW public or patreon. It's NOT a scripting issue. If it works for some people and not others, it's an issues for some users only, such as an incompatibility with mods or something like that, or they just didn't removed the old mod properly so scripts are ovewritting between each others.

If you did replaced the "123" with the ID of your traits, it should work perfectly fine. 

In my game, it works. 

People should make sure to remove the localthumbnail.cache in their sims 4 folder before/after updating ANY scripts mods.

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, Khlas said:

The code I provided to you works with either WW public or patreon. It's NOT a scripting issue. If it works for some people and not others, it's an issues for some users only, such as an incompatibility with mods or something like that, or they just didn't removed the old mod properly so scripts are ovewritting between each others.

If you did replaced the "123" with the ID of your traits, it should work perfectly fine. 

In my game, it works. 

People should make sure to remove the localthumbnail.cache in their sims 4 folder before/after updating ANY scripts mods.

I have latest Patreon Version 169.8 and i tested it without ALL my mods and this is not showing up on Wicked Attributes, i can add the traits with Shift+Click -> Add traits but i dont see them on Wicked Attributes UI. About the BDP menu with Shift+Click, yes, i can see it correctly. The WW is the only problem i have nothing more and yes im up-to-date with Sims 4 latest patch. I said to SirSleepy i was using the "Unlock" script too but as he said seems not the problem. About removing the mod i didn't have any previous version of BDP mod before i was waiting for an "stable" version like the 2.2 to start using it and avoid previous fixes that always happens with first versions (i always do it with all mods).

Edited by Tekisman

Ok. I think I have an idea on the Wicked Attributes not loading.

Are there any mods that are adding other traits to (non-base WW) Wicked Attributes? I'm appending my mods to the Wicked Attributes list of traits, but if another mod is overwriting the list, then that mod could be removing my traits.

I have a debug version that I'm working on to test that theory. I'll have that debug version ready later today to test if something removed it and then readd them again. So if anyone wants to volunteer send me a PM.

20 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

I uploaded v2.2r about 20 minutes after v2.2. I couldn't figure out how to overwrite v2.2, so I had to make a new version number for it. The latest version 2.2r is 2 KB smaller than the v2 and v2.1 which could just be rounding error and that the compression ratio for the zipping is slightly different. One file had a 27% compression then the same file in another zip had a 28% compression.

Thank you for your reply. I purposely just downloaded the latest v2.2r archive again

I see the following file sizes:

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.package 333 940 Bytes

v2.1

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.package 336 549 Bytes

This is not a rounding or compression error because the files are unpacked. These are the real file sizes and they are different, although both contain the Russian translation.

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by Petr54
1 hour ago, Tekisman said:

I have latest Patreon Version 169.8 and i tested it without ALL my mods and this is not showing up on Wicked Attributes, i can add the traits with Shift+Click -> Add traits but i dont see them on Wicked Attributes UI. About the BDP menu with Shift+Click, yes, i can see it correctly. The WW is the only problem i have nothing more and yes im up-to-date with Sims 4 latest patch. I said to SirSleepy i was using the "Unlock" script too but as he said seems not the problem. About removing the mod i didn't have any previous version of BDP mod before i was waiting for an "stable" version like the 2.2 to start using it and avoid previous fixes that always happens with first versions (i always do it with all mods).

remove the localthumbnailcache.package

start a new save

with only WW and this mod installed

there is absolutely no reasons that it can't work for your game unless you still have scripts data in your cache files or if you still have conflicting mods.

Edited by Khlas

Ok. I think I figured out a fix for this. I'm adding the traits to the WW attributes list at the supposedly best time in the game load/start (after the traits have been loaded into the game), but something is happening after that to remove them (or reset the WW attributes back to its original list). So when a zone loads, I'm now doing a second check to see if the WW attributes are loaded or not, and if not, then try to insert them into WW attributes again. This second test/add happens after any other mod has finished their add/replacements, so this will just add these traits on top of whatever is there (same way as it works for others). If it's already loaded, then it doesn't reload them.

I'd like to have a volunteer to test this, before I upload an updated file to the Downloads section. This is just in case it doesn't work, I don't want to upload it as a release if it doesn't fix anything.  Thanks. I've attached the updated files below.

bdp_v2.2_ww_attribute_fix.zip

So I just downloaded the attribute fix, and my game crashed three times. Twice when I tried to load the old save, and once for starting a new game.

Previously, when I first downloaded this mod, everything worked fine, then the next day, I was unable to see the menu when I hit Shift + click. I click on a new Sim to add the traits, but they don't show up in the Wicked Attributes menu. And for the ones that had the trait initially in my first time using it, I am now unable to take away the traits.

My WW is the current Patreon version from Turbodriver.

19 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Another mod user reported they don't see the traits under Wicked Attributes either. They are using the pateron version of WW. Are you using the pateron version also and possibly the other "unlock" mod. Are you using the pateron version and unlock mod, too?

Sorry for the late reply.

I am using the public WW. I made a new save, deleted the localthumbcache, made certain all mods were currently updated and checked things with better exceptions. No script problems were found, and the game is still acting as it was. I can't figure why it worked as intended the first time, then lost the shift-click BDP tab on sims and the traits in the WW attributes the next time I played. Everything else about the mod works except for that, including dialogs and the computer shift-click tab. 

10 hours ago, Invictus37 said:

So I just downloaded the attribute fix, and my game crashed three times. Twice when I tried to load the old save, and once for starting a new game.

Previously, when I first downloaded this mod, everything worked fine, then the next day, I was unable to see the menu when I hit Shift + click. I click on a new Sim to add the traits, but they don't show up in the Wicked Attributes menu. And for the ones that had the trait initially in my first time using it, I am now unable to take away the traits.

My WW is the current Patreon version from Turbodriver.

If you have testingcheats enabled, you should be able to shift-click Sim, click "Cheat Sims Info...", click Add Trait and/or Remove Trait. The testingcheats is the EA/Sims cheat menu system. (testingcheats on) (testingcheats off)

I'll keep looking into it, but I'm not sure why it doesn't work for a few folks. There's bound to be a reason or some commonality between those systems that are having the same problems.

On 2/2/2022 at 1:12 PM, sirsleepy said:

that was to reduce UI clutter. Rather than have all six (BD, BBC, SD, and BD DNA, BBC DNA, SD DNA), I'm only showing three. If DNA is enabled (default), then you see BD DNA, BBC DNA, and SD DNA. Adding the DNA trait, automatically adds the corresponding trait. If DNA is disabled (you need to run a command or change your .config file), then you see BD, BBC, SD.

Ah, I see. Wasn't sure whether the actual traits were meant to show up or not, or just the DNA ones, that's why I mentioned it. Makes sense that you did it that way to reduce clutter. Didn't know adding the DNA traits by Shift+Clicking automatically adds the actual BD/BBC/SD traits as well. Thought just the DNA ones so, thanks for clarifying!

On 2/2/2022 at 4:15 PM, sirsleepy said:

Ok. I think I have an idea on the Wicked Attributes not loading.

Are there any mods that are adding other traits to (non-base WW) Wicked Attributes? I'm appending my mods to the Wicked Attributes list of traits, but if another mod is overwriting the list, then that mod could be removing my traits.

What do you mean by non-base WW? Do you mean the patreon version? Either way, the only other mod I have that adds Wicked Attributes is Nisa's WP (public version). And I tested my game with just BDP and WW installed, nothing else. All the BD/BBC/SD traits showed up fine under Wicked Attributes, so the mod works. I decided to add Nisa's WP as well and relaunched the game and the BDP traits were gone from the Wicked Attributes menu with Nisa's WP installed... So I guess that is what's interring with the mod. At least on my end.  If anyone else has Nisa's WP and the BDP traits aren't showing up in Wicked Attributes, try removing Nisa's and seeing if they show up for you then.

Edited by GalaxySimmer