Hi, every so often I'm getting an exception from MCCC, any idea how to fix it?

• Last Module Called: satisfaction_store.py
  • Last Function Called: satisfaction_store_injector
  • Error message: Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/xml_injections/satisfaction_store' (sirsleepy_bdp.xml_injections.satisfaction_store) type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'WhimAwardTypes' (AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'WhimAwardTypes'), CategoryID: satisfaction_store:44

8 hours ago, Filan68 said:

Hi, every so often I'm getting an exception from MCCC, any idea how to fix it?

• Last Module Called: satisfaction_store.py
  • Last Function Called: satisfaction_store_injector
  • Error message: Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/xml_injections/satisfaction_store' (sirsleepy_bdp.xml_injections.satisfaction_store) type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'WhimAwardTypes' (AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'WhimAwardTypes'), CategoryID: satisfaction_store:44

This Version is Outdated, and the mod creator hasn't been here for a long time.

Khlas has taken over the mod and made it compatible with the new game versions and WW updates.

You can download it here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24837-bdp-big-dick-problems-403/

This thread is no longer beeing used, so any problems you may have with the new version report them on the new "Get Support" Thread  of the new version.

52 minutes ago, Diamathius said:

Mod stopped working today. even after I did the normal trouble shooting steps.

Copied all the mods over to another storage folder.  restarted sims. I also did a repair.

Then I closed it out put back the mods and it still isn't working

Read the last message 

13 hours ago, Phoenix1592 said:

Is there a boob version of this? because there should be. Like where they have confidence and/or back problems if they have big tits and where other sims compliment them on their big tits. Like a mod, exactly like this but for boobs. 

You are a genius! @Khlas, maybe a project for when you are extremely bored and don't know what to do? :P

• Guest locked this topic