7 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

2. I don't have that angry buff in there yet. I have a different plan for that "desire/lust" aspect of SQ. My plan is to have your SQ status revoked if you don't have BD/BBC sex often enough. I mean just because you had 10 BD/BBC when you were younger, doesn't mean you still maintain that when you get older. Also, I don't see SQ as a permanent thing. Like someone could do SQ when younger, then find a non-BD/BBC and get married, settle down, have kids, etc. They shouldn't constantly be angry over something they did way back then, even though they still might dream about BD/BBCs... or get really flirty around them.

I think it should have a basemental style effect, where the ex-addict, (size queen), eventually stops being addicted, but will still be easily able to go back to the old ways and occasionally miss the BBC/BD, so they can have a buff for memories of taking a big dick, from time to time, (regardless of whether a big dick is there or not). 

My suggestion is....

work on putting all the console commands on a pie menu off the computer ingame.... that way folks don't have to try and remember the console commands or keep alt tabbing back to this web page to get them. aka sleek down the mod interface if you can. other than that i think you are doing a good job so far.

20 minutes ago, Monson said:

My suggestion is....

work on putting all the console commands on a pie menu off the computer ingame.... that way folks don't have to try and remember the console commands or keep alt tabbing back to this web page to get them. aka sleek down the mod interface if you can. other than that i think you are doing a good job so far.

That's the plan. The console commands were mostly to allow me to debug and test things and get the basic stuff done faster. I hope to have the menu/UI stuff done in v3 or so. v2 will be finishing up the basic things. Most of those commands shouldn't be very common to use, like maybe one-time thing to set up your world.

9 hours ago, Khlas said:

So i removed some things about the bbc trait, however it removed the other normal one from the store aswell. Maybe an xml with bbc on it is needed for base big dick to appear on the reward store. If you can just tell me which one I should remove it'd be very appreciated. However the rest should work properly, and I can always add the trait via cheat. 

I noticed you did a script, if you know how to python, I can tell you how to add it as wicked trait instead of reward trait if you want. Just DM me. Turbo helped me to do one so I can gives you some advice.

In the package file, there's an "Snippet" item that's an XML snippet used for my XML injector (instance id C30958A50BA4FA48). You can edit that to remove it from satisfaction store. the BBC DNA reward id (key) is 18054118446587527455. So remove that block and it'll get removed from the store.

To remove the trait, you should just remove the DNA item and the main item, because the backbone of BBC and BD use the same core buffs, interactions, etc. which is the real brains behind it. The BBC/BD traits are just the "front end". That way everything is the same for both traits. BBC DNA 00000000BEF558A0. BBC 00000000899E7ECD.

I will look into adding a configurable option to hide those items for you, because I feel you are not alone in your sentiments, but I don't want to kinkshame anyone here since we all have our things.

10 hours ago, Khlas said:

However, can you change the description of the trait (where all the traits are). My male is bisexual, so when it says « you will attract all females » it’s a bit off. Change it to something neutral or just remove that line. I can change it myself but it’s probably better to do it so everyone can profit, since your sims is based on sexual orientation, it shouldn’t mention females.

Updated this in source code to "potential partner"

10 hours ago, LucasSa12 said:

I love the idea of this mod! I'll be taking a look.

Also, since you added a "small dick" trait, I think it would be interesting to have some sims actually prefer that over average and big. And maybe sims with the "sensually tight" trait could be fine having sex with sims who have the SD trait. Just an idea, thanks for the mod!

That's a really good idea. I wonder if I can somehow block WP's Sensually Tight negative buffs/side effects when a SD has sex with them. 

1 hour ago, sirsleepy said:

That's the plan. The console commands were mostly to allow me to debug and test things and get the basic stuff done faster. I hope to have the menu/UI stuff done in v3 or so. v2 will be finishing up the basic things. Most of those commands shouldn't be very common to use, like maybe one-time thing to set up your world.

sounds like a plan...

4 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

In the package file, there's an "Snippet" item that's an XML snippet used for my XML injector (instance id C30958A50BA4FA48). You can edit that to remove it from satisfaction store. the BBC DNA reward id (key) is 18054118446587527455. So remove that block and it'll get removed from the store.

To remove the trait, you should just remove the DNA item and the main item, because the backbone of BBC and BD use the same core buffs, interactions, etc. which is the real brains behind it. The BBC/BD traits are just the "front end". That way everything is the same for both traits. BBC DNA 00000000BEF558A0. BBC 00000000899E7ECD.

I will look into adding a configurable option to hide those items for you, because I feel you are not alone in your sentiments, but I don't want to kinkshame anyone here since we all have our things.

For people who don't like those stuffs, yes, please do (adding a configure able option to hide those items), so that will give chose for them to not to use.

As for me, one of people who love those, I want to use those BBC features.

Edited by ioawdfv
1 hour ago, timtim212 said:

Installed it and got an error message, it happened 3x in 5min. It may be specific to my installation but i don't understand anything in logs

I joined the Exception file, hope someone know what's up

Nice mod btw can't wait for updates :)

Unknown_Mod_Exceptions.txt 7.74 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks.   I found the problem. I thought I deleted that item, but it was still in the code. 

What are you using that generates those exceptions? I've just been using MCCC and I thought it gave me the full exception report, but I don't see that one.

In case you're familiar with S4Studio, here's a hotfix for it:

1. Edit CCE9382634FCCBEC "sirsleepy_BigDickProblems_BroadcasterBigDickBulge"
  2. Scroll to the very bottom of that XML doc
  3. You'll see "loot" > "loot" > "loot_list" and then 2 Ts with numbers
  4. Remove the entire line with "<T>14804065546200557075</T>"
  5. Make sure to keep the "<T>101...,/T>" item. That one should be under the loot_list item
  6. Click "save" on S4Studio bottom toolbar
  7. Close and you're done

That should stop the error from happening. If it reports ever instance of every error, then I can imagine that log file will be pretty big since that's on a continues broadcasting item.

Edited by sirsleepy
12 minutes ago, thaclone said:

maybe an idea for the female counter part mod:
tight and loose pussy trait?

don't know if anyone talked about that already :D 

WP has "Sensually Tight", so we're using that as part of our test conditions for the "fucking sore" buffs. I'm trying to avoid duplicating buffs/traits from popular mods like WP and WW.

1 hour ago, sirsleepy said:

WP has "Sensually Tight", so we're using that as part of our test conditions for the "fucking sore" buffs. I'm trying to avoid duplicating buffs/traits from popular mods like WP and WW.

totally understand that - was more thinking like (without using the big dick trait on the male)
tight: "don't know if I could put a dick inside" and "wow, never thought that my dick would fit in"

loose: "hope i find a dick that could satisfy me" and "holy shit, this pussy is so loose, I did not feel a thing"

but I got your idea :) so thanks for answering so fast :) 

9 minutes ago, thaclone said:

totally understand that - was more thinking like (without using the big dick trait on the male)
tight: "don't know if I could put a dick inside" and "wow, never thought that my dick would fit in"

loose: "hope i find a dick that could satisfy me" and "holy shit, this pussy is so loose, I did not feel a thing"

but I got your idea :) so thanks for answering so fast :) 

Yes. I plan on trying to add those action/dialogues. Also, even some Sensually Tight sims might reject/not allow sex with BD, etc. Also, SDs and Sensually Tight should work well together, so looking into making those traits work together.

17 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Thanks.   I found the problem. I thought I deleted that item, but it was still in the code. 

What are you using that generates those exceptions? I've just been using MCCC and I thought it gave me the full exception report, but I don't see that one.

In case you're familiar with S4Studio, here's a hotfix for it:

1. Edit CCE9382634FCCBEC "sirsleepy_BigDickProblems_BroadcasterBigDickBulge"
  2. Scroll to the very bottom of that XML doc
  3. You'll see "loot" > "loot" > "loot_list" and then 2 Ts with numbers
  4. Remove the entire line with "<T>14804065546200557075</T>"
  5. Make sure to keep the "<T>101...,/T>" item. That one should be under the loot_list item
  6. Click "save" on S4Studio bottom toolbar
  7. Close and you're done

That should stop the error from happening. If it reports ever instance of every error, then I can imagine that log file will be pretty big since that's on a continues broadcasting item.

I tried your fix and still have a lastexception, it come from Sims4Community Library, your mod work but i get spammed of lastexception.

I tried to remove the library and it work without problems now.

I give you the new file if it can help you.

Unknown_Mod_Exceptions.txt

1 hour ago, moon knight said:

Does this change the size of the penis mesh according to the small or big traits?

It can, if you want it to. Or not, if you don't want it to.

If you want to change the mesh, you need to go through the process in the OP. You basically configure a Sim with a soft/hard penis and then "copy" those mesh IDs to apply to everyone with a specific trait. Then repeat for the other 2 traits. When it "copies" , it also saves the IDs to a text file, So next time you just give the person the trait and the meshes will be automatically applied. There is some cavets, like it gets applied when the zone loads, so you may need to visit another zone for it to get applied to everyone. If those Sims aren't in the same zone, then you'll see it the next time you see them.

For a status update, just so everyone knows. A few times during the week or as I finish an item, I've been updating the 2nd post in this thread (the one with "To Do" list and "Done List" spoilers). If you see anything there you want to chat about, just let me know here on the support thread. You can read that post whenever you're curious to see what's been done and what's still on the "to do" list.

I may not reply that "I've added your suggestion to the next version," just because I might not remember who recommended it. So if I reply saying that's a good idea, then you might see that idea either on the To Do list or the Done list. There's been some great ideas that will definitely make it into a future release--maybe not all in v2, since some require more time to code. So far the only major (and its not that big) change in v2, is that I've moved the traits from the satisfaction store to "wicked attributes". I feel that's more appropriate place for them.

My goal is to release a new version at a maximum of once per month. Meaning, as someone with a ton of mods, I don't want to update my mods (in my mod folder) every few days or every week, so I'm releasing with the same mindset. I hope to release v2 next month (Feb) and maybe v3 ~2 months (Apr/May) after that. Once the base features settle down, then the timespan between releases will increase to whenever there's a major update. 

Lastly, there's a potential mod conflict with this mod and any mods using the Sims4CommunityLib library (a few of the banned mods use that, and there's probably some unbanned ones). I'm hoping that will be resolved in v2.

6 hours ago, urayxor said:

Hello, I've been setting up who likes / dislikes women / men, I came to the conclusion that it was good that the mod allowed us to configure this through a cheat, for example, or pop-up menus, if the mod will have it in the future.

The "likes/dislikes" women/men is part of WickedWhims (along with a dozen other nice preferences). I'm just using the WW preference value as part of my test/validation for the buffs/traits, etc. Once I figure out better how that works (in the code), I also hope to add a "likes/dislikes" small/large dicks preference that (hopefully) will also influence romance interactions and attractiveness calcuation.

Thanks for your great work! I think a lot of people have been waiting for something like this. 

Unfortunately my small dick Sims keep dying just by seeing someone with a big dick. The frustration and anger is too much. It would be cool if small dick Sims could accept beeing underendowed or even like beeing told the truth.

Best regards

weener

12 minutes ago, weener000 said:

Thanks for your great work! I think a lot of people have been waiting for something like this. 

Unfortunately my small dick Sims keep dying just by seeing someone with a big dick. The frustration and anger is too much. It would be cool if small dick Sims could accept beeing underendowed or even like beeing told the truth.

Best regards

weener

How did they die? Right now, SD's just have just Embarrassment +2 (always on) and Angry + 3 (from being near a Big Dick Sim). (Being insulted is Anger +6). Did the SD have other buffs going on at the same time? Did the SD also get insulted? Intent is not for them to die, but just be annoyed/angry. I haven't seen this in my testing -- I almost always set Mortimor and Geoffrey to SD and I've been around them (and their wives) lots of times without anyone dying.

Edited by sirsleepy

Thanks for the quick reply! I thought it´s a combination of having sex and beeing frustrated, the beeing insulted followed by seeing a BD, but now another SD guy died in the middle of a welcome visit. He was there with his wife and another guy with a BBC. The wife, the SD and the BBC were all in autonomy mode.