Just now, Sutsiua said:

Nope still doesnt work and yes my bd sim has the  bd confident buff

Can you run the following console commands for me?

bdp.list_dicks

You should see your BD/BBC Sims name printed here.

bdp.list_size_queens

You should see your SQ Sims name printed here with a number of how many times they've had sex with a BD/BBC Sim.

If one of the Sims isn't showing up, let me know which one, then we'll know which one isn't working. Rather than trying to fix both of them, we can just focus on the one that's not listed.

Did you manually add the SQ trait or did you get/reward after having 10 BD sex encounters? If you manually added it, try removing the SQ trait, then having BD sex with SQ, then listing the size queen stats (bdp.list_size_queens) again.

I did find that bug with the SQ having a "None" type error (fixed in next release). I'm not sure what causes the error, but whatever it is, it's because there's a sim that is null/empty which I don't know how that could even happen, but it seems to happen sometimes (possibly because of a death or special like grim reaper/father winter or maybe a invisible/hidden NPC that doesn't have a first or last name).

Does it list the sex encounter show your SQ's count before the error? Or does the error happen before it shows you the count? If it shows your SQ's count, what is the number? Is it < 10 or > 10?

I may just release v2 this weekend. I was hoping to add more stuff, but hopefully v2 should fix some problems (or at least allow me to better debug problems).

You said the BD/BBC shows up fine in the console listing, so that's why I'm confused. It sounds like it's a BD/BBC problem rather than a SQ problem. After you added the BD/BBC traits, have you traveled to a different zone or exited the game and then started the game/loaded save back up again? Either of those events (traveling or loading/starting game) should make sure the BD/BBC traits are valid.

1) Can you manually add the SQ trait to another Sim and test your BD/BBC Sim with that second Sim to see if they still see "that's it?" or if they see "sensually pleasure" buffs?

2) Also, just to confirm, there's no SD or normal Sims near them (like a threeway), right? Just 2 Sims -- 1 with BD/BBC and the other one with SQ?

3) Also, the BD/BBC Sims and the SQ Sim are 2 different Sims, right? or do you have one Sim with both?

29 minutes ago, urayxor said:

@sirsleepy Pain buffs at the bottom don't have a timer, when will they run out, is that how it's supposed to be? If so, is it possible to add a timer?

There's a timer in background. I didn't show the timers, because each buff stage (+3, +5, +7, etc.) has a timer of its own, so if you see 5 minutes remaining on +7, that only means that it's 5 minutes until it turns into +5, then +5 would have its own timer counting down to +3. I felt that would be too confusing. Since the time isn't a static number (like 4 hours, 2 hours, etc.) it's based on how long your sex encounter way, I can't show the buff timer since it's handled outside of the buff.  Buffs need a single timer, so if you only acquired 10 minutes of the first pain stage, the buff's own timer would think you had 3 hours, because it can't start as a partial time (without python coding).

Now that I'm thinking about it, I could probably write python code to synchronize the real timer (handled by a statistic/commodity with a decay) with each individual buff's own timer, so it could be correctly displayed. I'll add that to my to do list, now that I have an idea on how it could possibly work. 

I thought the staged pain (with stepped increments of pain increasing for prolong/multiple encounters) was a good idea, but its more complicated and I hadn't figured out how to accurate display the time in a non-confusing way until just now.

21 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

There's a timer in background. I didn't show the timers, because each buff stage (+3, +5, +7, etc.) has a timer of its own, so if you see 5 minutes remaining on +7, that only means that it's 5 minutes until it turns into +5, then +5 would have its own timer counting down to +3. I felt that would be too confusing. Since the time isn't a static number (like 4 hours, 2 hours, etc.) it's based on how long your sex encounter way, I can't show the buff timer since it's handled outside of the buff.  Buffs need a single timer, so if you only acquired 10 minutes of the first pain stage, the buff's own timer would think you had 3 hours, because it can't start as a partial time (without python coding).

Now that I'm thinking about it, I could probably write python code to synchronize the real timer (handled by a statistic/commodity with a decay) with each individual buff's own timer, so it could be correctly displayed. I'll add that to my to do list, now that I have an idea on how it could possibly work. 

I thought the staged pain (with stepped increments of pain increasing for prolong/multiple encounters) was a good idea, but its more complicated and I hadn't figured out how to accurate display the time in a non-confusing way until just now.

Thanks for the clarification.

18 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Thanks. Can you screenshot the SQ trait on the SQ and the "That's it?" post-sex buff?

Sometimes I get the “that’s it” when a small dick cuckold just watches his size queen wife have sex with a big dick, even though the small duck guy isn’t doing anything. 

2 hours ago, Sasas said:

Sometimes I get the “that’s it” when a small dick cuckold just watches his size queen wife have sex with a big dick, even though the small duck guy isn’t doing anything. 

Are all 3 of them in a three person WW animation (even if the SD is off to the side) or is the SD in a solo WW sex animation?

I'm getting closer to figuring out the WW sex animation states, so hopefully I'll figure out how to check for that in addition to knowing what animation category.

42 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

Are all 3 of them in a three person WW animation (even if the SD is off to the side) or is the SD in a solo WW sex animation?

I'm getting closer to figuring out the WW sex animation states, so hopefully I'll figure out how to check for that in addition to knowing what animation category.

The small dick guy isn't in the scene, he's just watching sex from "watch sex" interaction in wicked.

Just now, Sasas said:

The small dick guy isn't in the scene, he's just watching sex from "watch sex" interaction in wicked.

Ah. Okay. I need to check to see if "watch sex" is being seen as "having sex" in WW. It might be seen as a solo sex interaction, tagged as "sex" by WW. 

On 1/18/2022 at 2:12 PM, urayxor said:

Thanks for the clarification.

I spent a bunch of hours today trying to crack this. I don't think it's possible with the way the buffs work--meaning there are 6 different buffs and when the "pain counter" reaches a number, it automatically changes between buffs. So each buff has their own timers, and I can't (at least not figure out how to) display the total time.

However, I can do this: Let's (for example, not actual numbers), we have stage 1 and stage 2. If stage 1 > 60 minutes, then stage 2 happens.

So right now, we're at 90 total minutes. Which means we're in stage 2 with 30 minutes of stage 2 remaining, and 60 minutes of stage 1 remaining. The stage 2 buff only knows it's own timer (30 minutes remaining). It does know that buff 1 will be next, but it can't add buff 1's time to it's own.

So what if I display something like "30 minutes + 1 hour". Where "1 hour" is how much time remains on all other stages below this. You'll end up seeing something like "2 hours + 6 hours" in the game, because 2 hours will remain on current buff and then there's 6 more hours on lesser buffs. 

Is that too confusing or do you think that'll be more helpful than not showing the timer? Once it gets down to the last buff, then it'll be simply "30 minutes" because there's nothing under that.

2 hours ago, urayxor said:

Have you thought about adding a NEW mark above the line when you edit your Done List? There's so much already out there that it's hard to keep track of what's new.

Good idea. I've been trying to add newest items on top of the "done" list. I'll start breaking them up into days or something, so it's easier to read. "NEW" would be relative to each person. If someone only checks the forum on weekends, then they'd have 7 days of "New", but if someone checks it every day, then they only have 1 day of "New".

I feel that I'm also really close to figuring out how to read WW sex instance data. That should allow me to know the sex categories and the sex partners, so the buffs and soreness and such, should be more accurate because I can do better tests. I'm reading almost everything I need from WW. So now I just need to start building test scenarios to check for categories and sex partners. If I can get the sex partners to work, then I can get rid of the "proximity" test that looks for others near you having sex (which causes issues with watching sex) and filter out handjobs, footjobs, and teasing so those categories won't result in pain.

43 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

I spent a bunch of hours today trying to crack this. I don't think it's possible with the way the buffs work--meaning there are 6 different buffs and when the "pain counter" reaches a number, it automatically changes between buffs. So each buff has their own timers, and I can't (at least not figure out how to) display the total time.

However, I can do this: Let's (for example, not actual numbers), we have stage 1 and stage 2. If stage 1 > 60 minutes, then stage 2 happens.

So right now, we're at 90 total minutes. Which means we're in stage 2 with 30 minutes of stage 2 remaining, and 60 minutes of stage 1 remaining. The stage 2 buff only knows it's own timer (30 minutes remaining). It does know that buff 1 will be next, but it can't add buff 1's time to it's own.

So what if I display something like "30 minutes + 1 hour". Where "1 hour" is how much time remains on all other stages below this. You'll end up seeing something like "2 hours + 6 hours" in the game, because 2 hours will remain on current buff and then there's 6 more hours on lesser buffs. 

Is that too confusing or do you think that'll be more helpful than not showing the timer? Once it gets down to the last buff, then it'll be simply "30 minutes" because there's nothing under that.

Even the confusing option looks good, it would be nice to know how much time is left to live with pain, even if it is the sum of all buffs.

18 hours ago, urayxor said:

While I was translating school events, I liked them so much that every time I come here to check whether they were able to be added to version 2 of the mod or not. ?

I added them this morning. I knew it would be an easy add, so I was focused on harder things first. 

There's only those 3 (I did modify the text slightly, changing a couple words). I have a couple more ideas for these, but my focus is to just get the concept working first, and then add more content later. Same with nightmares, I just wanted to get it working with a few, then I'll come back and add in more content later.

If anyone has any ideas for either, just post them or send me a message. It's really quick and easy to add more content. I have a few ideas on new things that I'll eventually add. 

I had an idea for Size Queen a few days ago and want to see what anything thinks. The idea came after reading this post:

So what about if

• 0-5 = Fucking Soreness, more without lube, less with lube, more with Sensually Tight = normal, no traits/name
  • 5-10 = Fucking Soreness, barely any without lube, none with lube, more with Sensually Tight = Size Queen title at 5
  • 10+ = Instead of soreness, results in bonus pleasure/happy = Size Goddess (name TBD) at 10?