1 hour ago, Sutsiua said:

I also have nisa in a separate folder with ww in its own folder and bd problems in the main folder cause the script wouldn't work in a folder

My script wouldn't work in a folder or nisa's script wouldn't work? I have my mods like "The Sims 4/Mods/creator_name/" with whatever.package & whatever.ts4script inside the 'creator_name' folder. I have my mod set up that way, too. Let me know, if it's my mod and whether you're on Mac or Windows. Thanks!

1 hour ago, sirsleepy said:

My script wouldn't work in a folder or nisa's script wouldn't work? I have my mods like "The Sims 4/Mods/creator_name/" with whatever.package & whatever.ts4script inside the 'creator_name' folder. I have my mod set up that way, too. Let me know, if it's my mod and whether you're on Mac or Windows. Thanks!

Your script and im on windows

2 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

I changed my code to use NisaK's work around. For those who are having problems with the traits not appearing in Wicked Attributes, let me know if this fixes it or not. Thanks!

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_2.3-wa-fix.zip 294.18 kB · 2 downloads

Just tested the fix and it works. The traits are showing up in Wicked Attributes for me now, with the latest Patreon WW and latest Public Nisa's WP mod installed.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, GalaxySimmer said:

Just tested the fix and it works. The traits are showing up in Wicked Attributes for me now, with the latest Patreon WW and latest Public Nisa's WP mod installed.

Thank you!

Thanks! 

I have a couple items mostly finished that I'll tidy up, so I can so a quick 2.3 release next week with this fix and a couple new items.

On 2/1/2022 at 2:06 PM, sirsleepy said:

I have:

Mods/NWP/*.package & .ts4scripts

Mods/WW/*.package & .ts4scripts

Mods/BDP/.package & .ts4scripts

Thats the way it should be or how i should have the folder structure for the BDP . I have no problems with NWP & WW and the only problem i have is that traits aren't show on Wicked Attributes. Can you SirSleepy say how we need to set your mod?

Edited by Tekisman
18 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

I need to add an incest override. In v2+, I'm using the default/standard checks to prevent that from happening without having an incest override. As a work around, "step-siblings" aren't excluded the same way as siblings, so until I code the work-around that's currently the only way -- unless you edit the package file. If you're okay with S4S editing, then you can do the following:

Reveal hidden contents

Open the package in S4S

Find "sirsleepy_BigDickProblems_BroadcasterBigDickBulge" item

If you want to remove all, then remove the highlighted XML from <V t=relationship> to the </V>

If you just to remove one or two of the items, just remove the items from <T> to </T>

There's 2 sections, so do this twice. I think these are the only edits you need to make

Be sure to click "Save"

1263999135_Screenshot2022-02-05111838.png.3c7ffa85dc4ec12de0e07175f1e633c3.png

I edited the package file, it worked.
Thanks

3 hours ago, Tekisman said:

I have:

Mods/NWP/*.package & .ts4scripts

Mods/WW/*.package & .ts4scripts

Mods/BDP/.package & .ts4scripts

Thats the way it should be or how i should have the folder structure for the BDP . I have no problems with NWP & WW and the only problem i have is that traits aren't show on Wicked Attributes. Can you SirSleepy say how we need to set your mod?

That's how I have it set up as well. 

Did you try the latest fix that I uploaded yesterday? Nisa gave me a tip on how to fix it.  GalaxySimmer said it fixed their WW Attributes problem, so I think this latest fix is a real fix for it.

On 2/5/2022 at 11:21 AM, sirsleepy said:

I need to add an incest override. In v2+, I'm using the default/standard checks to prevent that from happening without having an incest override. As a work around, "step-siblings" aren't excluded the same way as siblings, so until I code the work-around that's currently the only way -- unless you edit the package file. If you're okay with S4S editing, then you can do the following:

Hide contents

Open the package in S4S

Find "sirsleepy_BigDickProblems_BroadcasterBigDickBulge" item

If you want to remove all, then remove the highlighted XML from <V t=relationship> to the </V>

If you just to remove one or two of the items, just remove the items from <T> to </T>

There's 2 sections, so do this twice. I think these are the only edits you need to make

Be sure to click "Save"

1263999135_Screenshot2022-02-05111838.png.3c7ffa85dc4ec12de0e07175f1e633c3.png

I followed these instructions but even nude my SQ sim isnt getting the buff when his brother is in the room

20 minutes ago, Sutsiua said:

I followed these instructions but even nude my SQ sim isnt getting the buff when his brother is in the room

Make sure the XML doesn't have any extra tags or errors. A single extra character or brace, etc. can throw off the checks. CheveuxPG was able to get those steps to work. Also, double check the package to make sure it saved. I've had issues with S4Studio not saving things, when I click save, too.

The next version will check WickedWhims traits to allow this situation.

19 minutes ago, Sutsiua said:

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.packageI rechecked and I dont see anything wrong with the xml it saved and there's no errors reported by s4s

Your file works for me. Here's Cassandra and Morty (using the file you uploaded). You can see the flirty icon with Cassandra there. 

If both are Teen or older, then it should work like below. I also tested with Teen Alexander, and Cass got the buff as well.

Spoiler

Screenshot 2022-02-06 192241.png

Edited by sirsleepy
9 hours ago, sames99113 said:

Thank you for great mod. and i got a question about 'Size queen' stage, is there a advantage for that stage? i mean somekind of buff to hanging with big dick players.

Right now, the only advantage is the name/title and that they get less pain when having sex with BD. There's a few other advantages on my "to do list" (second post in their thread, after the opening post). If you have any ideas, just let me know.

11 hours ago, Sutsiua said:

Ok after the sex ended and I got rid of the buff the need came back

I've checked the code several times and there's nothing in the "That's it??" buff that lowers happiness in v2. That existed in v1, but it was removed, so I'm not sure what's going on. Can you check to make sure you don't accidently have 2 copies of the sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.package/ts4script files? The only way that should happen is if you have the old v1 files somewhere. You can also try deleting your localthumbcache.package (My Docs\EA\The Simes 4\localthumbcache.package). When the cache file is remove, the game re-reads all of the modules when the game starts.

2 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Right now, the only advantage is the name/title and that they get less pain when having sex with BD. There's a few other advantages on my "to do list" (second post in their thread, after the opening post). If you have any ideas, just let me know.

Can a female sim who has reached size queen, be able to sex without having a deep relationship with a big dick male sim? like a wickedwhim's sexual alluaring trait, but only work for the big dick.

2 minutes ago, sames99113 said:

Can a female sim who has reached size queen, be able to sex without having a deep relationship with a big dick male sim? like a wickedwhim's sexual alluaring trait, but only work for the big dick.

Yeah. I was going to make something (haven't figured out what), but something for this situation:

1) Someone has "Likes Big Dicks" in preferences

2) Someone is "Size Queen"

3) Someone is "Size Queen" and "Likes Big Dicks" preference

I feel items 1 & 2 should be like initial stages, maybe increase flirty from +2 to +4? Item 3 could increase flirty from +2 to +6 or something? I like the idea about Alluring trait, so I'll need to look into that and see how that works.

On 1/27/2022 at 3:13 AM, urayxor said:

Is it possible to make Wicked Chill Pills affect pain moodlets?

New - Taking a Wicked Chill Pill will reduce "Fucking Soreness" by 240 minutes. I need to double check, but I think this will take the pain counter to below 0. So you might be able to take this pill before sex as well. Tomorrow, I'll double check to make sure the pain min value allows less than zero.

Took me a bit to figure out how to inject my loot actions inside of WW interactions without messing up the WW interaction, but I have it figured out and ready for more now.