Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Two new anims for the blowjob category.

One is a blowjob (153) while the other is a fingering from behind while standing anim (142).

Let me know how they can be improved.

attachicon.gifAnims.zip

We can always improve something, but do we have time for this? :)

well, for example

on 153 animation (the center of mass of the man looks incorrectly)

• 2 weeks later...

Two new anims for the blowjob category.

One is a blowjob (153) while the other is a fingering from behind while standing anim (142).

Let me know how they can be improved.

attachicon.gifAnims.zip

We can always improve something, but do we have time for this? :)

well, for example

on 153 animation (the center of mass of the man looks incorrectly)

Sorry for the late reply.

I'll bear that in mind for the next animation I make.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, ger4 said:

What do you reckon a reasonable lenght is?

I look like this: 1 quick breath 30 fr., slow 60 (so that there is a movement of the chest )

, then, the actor (conditionally female) lies on ground, so her fulcrum (bip01 or pelvis) cannot move so sharply,  the back can move (noticeably by the eye) (slightly rotate after the hand’s movement, by inertia).

There should also be no separate movements, legs shake in one direction, but the fulcrum in, for example, shakes in the other.  :)

But this, of course, ideally, I liked the 3rd phase. The zero phase is very sharp.

I used Fraps to make preview movies of animations I was working on back in the day.  I did it right in blender or from the game, whichever:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/user/gregathit/videos

If you are asking about a good amount of frames to have in an animation, it depends on the animation.  You can do smooth animations either short or long.  It mostly just depends on the range of the animation you want.  I posted some blender files a while ago that you can look at if you want.  Feel free to do anything you please with them:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/17765-blend-files-for-oblivion-lpk-animations/

2 hours ago, gregathit said:

smooth animations either short or long.  It mostly just depends on the range of the animation you want.  I posted some blender files a while ago that you can look at if you

Cheers, I'll have a look.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 8:07 AM, LongDukDong said:

Finally some Girl on Girl actual works.  This was severely neglected.  I certainly approve of this.

Friend, are you by any chance Ilya Maddison? (he is a master of pseudo irony, known in narrow circles) maybe you are a master too? Or the famous MC? :)  make animations - very difficult and boring, especially when, independently of you, the program makes errors in the solvers. Therefore, it is better if they are a little funny.

===========================

actually, this is a satiristic animation .

• 2 months later...

!!!Animation numbers do not match any list or assembly! So, first, save your animations with the same numbers! !!

there are a few animations (redesigned that nothing clips through) and a couple of new ones.

In some I did not move the collision, so if you have collisions enabled in the lovers animation settings, the actors may shake, so the engine will try to separate the actors.

xani.7z

9 minutes ago, TDA said:

!!!Animation numbers do not match any list or assembly! So, first, save your animations with the same numbers! !!

there are a few animations (redesigned that nothing clips through) and a couple of new ones.

In some I did not move the collision, so if you have collisions enabled in the lovers animation settings, the actors may shake, so the engine will try to separate the actors.

re.avi 5.25 MB · 1 download

xani.7z 2.27 MB · 0 downloads

Your amazing. I myself finally learned how to add BBB to them just have to fine tune it some.

1 hour ago, sunhawken said:

Your amazing. I myself finally learned how to add BBB to them just have to fine tune it some.

BBB- in max, done through a spring controller or flex modifier with binding to a vertex (via a script), but this is a waste of time and nerves. Maybe Blender is easier, I don't know.

===================

There are only two and a half mine, the rest, I slightly corrected (as it seems to me). Anyway, I do not synchronize by the number of keys (timings are the same, but the number of keys is different) and the hierarchy - lazy, so sometimes there may be a desynchronization  in my animations it's just too lazy to do it, and the result is not obvious.