[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

I've looked through all 17 pages of this thread and I thought:

1. Man I must be bored...

2. So how are they going to animate it at all?

3. Can a skeleton animation framework work on a bodyslide?

I'm no modder, but I have begun to scratch into this iceburg called animation, so I will be practicing when I get the chance. So what are the animation ideas so far?

First page:

Stage 1 (already released)

A realistic Vagina Model
Full Integration with the CBBE body.
Custom Vagina Textures
Simple and easy to use...

Stage 2 (upcoming release)

Animation weighting using the XPMS skeleton.
Full Bodyslide support
And More...

Here a little present , the bodyslide 2 enable TBBP CBBE body with vag

Tip for the crush breast add a minus 50 to your preset for the breastflatness

GL HF

Hey thanks for this :) Is this pregnancy enabled also?

it is not enabled to react to belly node, but i mannaged to do add the psb weighting to do it, sadly the hands are missaligned and some seam in neck, hands and feet, better wait for the new release XD it looks like preg and have the detailed vagina but with seam XS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kimbale

Been a while since i posted something here...

I'm currently fixing up the texture stuff for the next release.

So far we have Bodyslide support and full weighting.

I ran into quite some problems with getting it animated, but that may as well be my animation setup. I'll get to that again after the release.

Been a while since i posted something here...

I'm currently fixing up the texture stuff for the next release.

So far we have Bodyslide support and full weighting.

I ran into quite some problems with getting it animated, but that may as well be my animation setup. I'll get to that again after the release.

Cool. I have been waiting  this for a quite some time!!)

Here a little present , the bodyslide 2 enable TBBP CBBE body with vag

Tip for the crush breast add a minus 50 to your preset for the breastflatness

GL HF

This works great! but im having an issue where the breasts appear flat even though i set breastflatness to -50 (i think thats how it works)

I also used the bigbelly slider and set it to 50% but no growth when i got pregnant. could someone please help?

Anything other than innies grosses me out personally, but I already made that myself.

If you wanted to make an innie that is just properly animated during sex I'd be pretty interested in that though.

loved that texture, can you do another of that with less Celulitte (used translator), i loved that, but the back (front goes omg perfect, in special nipples and pubis area), a kinda less will be all good, and about the replacer body, its works well with HDT?

Edited last pic showing with bodyslide with my body preset  (from Antilab modification), not perfect but a amazing start. (weight 0 perfect using a girl next door at 0 and great milf at 100, just 100 got gap)

post-19248-0-46477700-1393032555_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-95802100-1393032620_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-61472000-1393034364_thumb.jpg

I am not sure that the SOS needs to be rigged to the bones of the vagina, I bet the HDT physics could apply physics to the vagina and the penis with collision and it could be done that way, with the collision activating the movement of the bones. With this method, an animator wouldn't have to worry about any special setup, and would just have to make sure the anatomy lines up. For the collision of the vagina, it could just be a simple planar mesh covering the entrance, and as the collision mesh on the penis hits this, it pushes it back and that in turn opens the vagina.

I really wish I knew how to do that

First of all - Thanks for all your hard work!

It looks fantastic and doesn't consume a lot of resources either. If I had to nitpick, I'd say it's too bright but that's something everyone can adjust to their liking in a few minutes :)

I did run into a strange issue however in where the new body has very flat breasts. I'm using the CBBE Mak body preset in Bodyslide with BBP. After tinkering around a little, I did find that it is not the HDT XML or anything, it's the femalebody_1.nif itself. As suggested, I did back my old one up and after running into the issue, I restored the old NIF and all was back to the way it was before. Meaning nice tits :lol:

Now I'm not too familiar yet with how it all works, but I'd assume (since the body with vagina looks perfectly fine in Bodyslide) it has to do with those weight things?

I am using everything in the required list. Only slight deviation is that I'm also using the SOS skeleton, which should have all relevant factors exactly as the normal XPMS max skeleton has to my understanding.

Either way, fantastic work and congrats on your release! I'm sure this will become one of the standard have to get mods for everybody playing Skyrim and spicing it up with a little sexiness :lol:

DL Link PLEASE please. either that or i'm just blind.  :P

i've been following this mod almost daily, waiting for more news or tidbit DL's. it's been fabulous so far. now there's REAL progress shown for us to read and no DL... LOL. my skyrim is CRYING for this mod... anyway TY for all your hard work. looking forward to playing it.

MasterAaran has asked me to upload the mod if he can't, so here you go: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/803-realistic-vagina-for-cbbe/

Just a few quick questions since your page doesn't have a permissions section xD

Is there anything stopping a fellow modder from say conforming your CBBE based one into one that'll match a UNP?

Otherwise great job on release I'll be looking forward to playing around with it a bit!

Guest kimbale

MasterAaran has asked me to upload the mod if he can't, so here you go: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/803-realistic-vagina-for-cbbe/

Just a few quick questions since your page doesn't have a permissions section xD

Is there anything stopping a fellow modder from say conforming your CBBE based one into one that'll match a UNP?

Otherwise great job on release I'll be looking forward to playing around with it a bit!

I can't speak for my fellow modders who worked on this (haven't asked), but for me it's "I let it out, it's out of my hands." Instead of all that modding drama that's going on in Skyrim modding...

I personally would love to see it put on a UNP, we put that on hold to get it to it's current state. Maybe with Bodyslide compatibility? :D

Same goes for HDT i guess, i'd rather cheer anyone trying it on than going all "NNNWWOOOOOOUUU DON'T MAKE MY STUFF BETTERRR!!!"... :lol:

Archived