[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

I thought I should post this, for users of Bodyslide 2 using CBAdvanced bodies.. Add the following line to the .xml file for the slider group you were using before to easily add the genitalia to your CBAdvanced body.

<Member name="RVagFullWeightTest" />

This will allow you to select your preset for the body generation.

Worked beautifully with the custom preset I made from the "CBAdvanced Skinny to Big" base, and I was able to use the genitalia sliders to adjust it as well. Love the work ya'll have done on it so far, for a WIP this is amazing.

Edit: In a little more detail, for clarity.. Open Bodyslide and select the groups/outfits that you wish to use with your CBAdvanced body preset, then click the Outfit Filter dropdown and save the outfit list as a group.  (If you previously made a custom group file for batch building you can skip this step.) Find the .xml file in the "CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups" folder (mine is CBAdvanced.xml) and add the above line beneath the other Member entries.

If you don't find your preset when selecting the "RVagFullWeightTest" body, find the .xml in CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets (e.g., "CBAdvanced Custom Body.xml") and add the line below to the Group entries (replacing YourSliderGroup with the name of your group). You can now use your preset to generate the Realistic Genitalia body with your previous (or new) body shape.

<Group name="YourSliderGroup" />

I use ChronoTrigger's Remodeled Armors with BBP and didn't need to rebuild them with the new body, and haven't had any issues with genitalia stretching or the like.

Okay, guys, I've kept tweaking this for the past couple days, and I wanted to share again. Hope that's cool with you guys. Any changes I've made can, of course, be freely used or ignored by the authors as they see fit.

Changes from original version:

*fixed crushed-breast bug resulting from bad BodySlide Reference Skeleton

*tweaked diffuse texture so it's not so bright/glowing.

*restructured/cleaned BodySlide files so they can be loaded in Outfit Studio without crashes and with the body as a reference object

*weighted the labia (inner & outer) to the thigh bones so the vulva spreads when the legs do

The weighting is not perfect, and sometimes the inner/outer labia clip through each other during sex acts, but perhaps the authors can use it as a starting point?

Anyway, some screens (first 3 to show new color, last 2 to show new weighting):

post-174555-0-02202100-1393909118_thumb.jpg

post-174555-0-97964500-1393909123_thumb.jpg

post-174555-0-51327600-1393909129_thumb.jpg

post-174555-0-70504700-1393909133_thumb.jpg

post-174555-0-95315600-1393909138_thumb.jpg

And the file itself (note this is a full repackage of the original mod with the modified files included):

RealVagBR.7z

I thought I should post this, for users of Bodyslide 2 using CBAdvanced bodies.. Add the following line to the .xml file for the slider group you were using before to easily add the genitalia to your CBAdvanced body.

Worked beautifully with the custom preset I made from the "CBAdvanced Skinny to Big" base, and I was able to use the genitalia sliders to adjust it as well. Love the work ya'll have done on it so far, for a WIP this is amazing.

Edit: In a little more detail, for clarity.. Open Bodyslide and select the groups/outfits that you wish to use with your CBAdvanced body preset, then click the Outfit Filter dropdown and save the outfit list as a group.  (If you previously made a custom group file for batch building you can skip this step.) Find the .xml file in the "CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups" folder (mine is CBAdvanced.xml) and add the above line beneath the other Member entries.

If you don't find your preset when selecting the "RVagFullWeightTest" body, find the .xml in CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets (e.g., "CBAdvanced Custom Body.xml") and add the line below to the Group entries (replacing YourSliderGroup with the name of your group). You can now use your preset to generate the Realistic Genitalia body with your previous (or new) body shape.

I use ChronoTrigger's Remodeled Armors with BBP and didn't need to rebuild them with the new body, and haven't had any issues with genitalia stretching or the like.

Sorry I don't quite understand, are you saying that you add that line to the xml file in slider sets and then the realistic genetalia mesh will be available on that body ?

I added <Member name ="RVagFullWeightTest"> to the top line of the Xml file for HDTBody xml, and as far as I can tlel nothings happened. The realistic vag doesn't appear on the HDT body.

I assume I have misunderstood what it is your trying to explain.

I get the second bit, about making your pre-set available for the realvag body. But I would like to get the vag onto the HDT body, as It has more sliders and HDT goodness.

Also, I experienced the stretched out distorted vagina, but ONLY under certain circumstances, when equipping the armbinder from devious devices, or cuffs that bind the arms, and during the rough missionary animation by arrok. All other times, no stretching. So I followed the advise from and earlier post and installed Groovetama WIP female skeleton and that seems to have fixed the problem.

I got the vag onto the HDT body by generating the Realvag body from Bodyslide, then deleting the basemesh and copying the HDT body across and resaving it. Seems to work, with realvag and HDTness.

Sorry I don't quite understand, are you saying that you add that line to the xml file in slider sets and then the realistic genetalia mesh will be available on that body ?

I added <Member name ="RVagFullWeightTest"> to the top line of the Xml file for HDTBody xml, and as far as I can tlel nothings happened. The realistic vag doesn't appear on the HDT body.

I get the second bit, about making your pre-set available for the realvag body. But I would like to get the vag onto the HDT body, as It has more sliders and HDT goodness.

Also, I experienced the stretched out distorted vagina, but ONLY under certain circumstances, when equipping the armbinder from devious devices, or cuffs that bind the arms, and during the rough missionary animation by arrok. All other times, no stretching. So I followed the advise from and earlier post and installed Groovetama WIP female skeleton and that seems to have fixed the problem.

I got the vag onto the HDT body by generating the Realvag body from Bodyslide, then deleting the basemesh and copying the HDT body across and resaving it. Seems to work, with realvag and HDTness.

can you post  the link of grooveTama wip female skeleton  thanks

Okay, guys, I've kept tweaking this for the past couple days, and I wanted to share again. Hope that's cool with you guys. Any changes I've made can, of course, be freely used or ignored by the authors as they see fit.

Changes from original version:

*fixed crushed-breast bug resulting from bad BodySlide Reference Skeleton

*tweaked diffuse texture so it's not so bright/glowing.

*restructured/cleaned BodySlide files so they can be loaded in Outfit Studio without crashes and with the body as a reference object

*weighted the labia (inner & outer) to the thigh bones so the vulva spreads when the legs do

The weighting is not perfect, and sometimes the inner/outer labia clip through each other during sex acts, but perhaps the authors can use it as a starting point?

Anyway, some screens (first 3 to show new color, last 2 to show new weighting):

And the file itself (note this is a full repackage of the original mod with the modified files included):

Some pubes that match hair color would be excellent for this body.

Guest kimbale

im using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and HDT

and i have this files on my TesV folder hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump

do i need the HDT.dll?

I have the XPMS Extended skeleton, what should I put to run fully HDT physics in woman body (pussy, butt and breast) and man body (Schlong) ? :(

a quick tutorial clear and easy as point to follow, step by step..? :blush:

There is no HDT for the pussy yet. Check out this thread for progress.

The hkx got the pussy bones thrown out, means they are no longer visable for the Havok Animation System. The skeleton still has them, even more than an old one, It's just some sort of modder's resource for HDT modders. Final one will be different because I need to keep compatibility with BBP\TBBP\old animations and stuff, and that skeleton conflicts with the old default bbp\tbbp hkx file.

You need to make a custom slider preset for the body you want to use. I don't use HDT, because I run my mod-heavy Skyrim setup on a laptop, and adding more physics slows my game tremendously; however, this method should still work with the HDT body if it is a CBBE or CBAdvanced body (Bodyslide2's new body type). Follow my new tutorial below.

Edit 2: On re-reading your question: You need an HDT enabled version of the RealVag body. This method only allows use of your custom body shape; BBP/TBBP should work, but the slider presets don't carry over HDT weighting. Also: The "Member" entry needs to be added to the other Member entries, as stated in my original post, and the tutorial below.

New tutorial, from scratch: (Might put this below the OP for noob people.)

[sTART HOWTO]

Step 1: [if you already have a Bodyslide preset saved, skip to step 2.]

• Don't worry about the genitalia at the start. Open Bodyslide 2 and select the CBBE/CBAdvanced body you want to use.
  • Make your adjustments (if any) to the sliders; you can click "Preview" to see what you've accomplished thus far.
  • Once you're satisfied, click 'Save Preset'; name the preset whatever you want (mine is "CBAdvanced Custom Body.xml").

Step 2: [if you already have a SliderGroups file saved, skip to step 3.]

• Now, click the dropdown for "Group Filter" and check the boxes for the outfit groups you want to use.
  • If there are any outfits that aren't in groups that you want, use the "Outfit Filter" in the same manner.
  • Once you're done, click the "Outfit Filter" dropdown and "Save Outfit list as group..."; name it whatever you please (mine is "CBAdvanced.xml").

Step 3:

• Find your groups file in the "\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\" folder. (Mod Organizer users; it's likely in your "\overwrite\" folder).
  • Open it with Notepad and add the line

beneath the other Member entries in that file.

• This will allow using the genitalia with the body preset you made.

Step 4: [if your Bodyslide preset is available for the "RVagFullWeightTest" body, congratulations! A winner is you. Skip to step 5.]

• If you don't find your preset when selecting the "RVagFullWeightTest" body..
  • Find the SliderPreset .xml in \CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets\ (e.g., "CBAdvanced Custom Body.xml")
  • Open it with Notepad and add the line

beneath the other Groups, where "YourSliderGroup" is the name of the Group you created (e.g., Group name="CBAdvanced").

Step 5:

• Save the file and use Bodyslide to generate your new, fully equipped Bodyslide body!
  • ????
  • Profit!!!!

[END HOWTO]

I tried to make it super clear and fairly simple: Anyone with experience using Notepad and Windows Explorer should now be able to add genitalia to a CBBE body. XD Hope I helped some people. Thanks again for the awesome mod, I'm excited to see the release version! (Puns unintentional.. XD)

P.S.: Hopefully this can save y'all a lot of silly questions.

[Edited for readability; bulleted lists ftw.]

Can someone enlighten me on what effect does "weighted animation" have on anything? A screenshot will be very helpful. 

By itself? It has no effect. Animation weighting allows body parts to move with animations, such as BBP/TBBP. Your -animations- need to be updated to use the weighting. Give it time, this thing just came out. xP

I too am getting clipping issues. When I try to uninstall it i am left with a missing texture and it shows up blue.

Anybody know how to remove it for good?

The vag comes out of the body during Aggressive Sexlab animations. The non-aggressive animations seem to work fine, though I've only tested about 10 so far. I'm guessing it's related to the new Pussy bones that aren't present in the standard CBBE TBBP body.

Can anyone else confirm that it's not just a problem on my end?

The vag comes out of the body during Aggressive Sexlab animations. The non-aggressive animations seem to work fine, though I've only tested about 10 so far. I'm guessing it's related to the new Pussy bones that aren't present in the standard CBBE TBBP body.

Got the same D: .

Got the same D: .

I don't think that's right, bones arn't present in meshes, they are in skeletons. Meshes can be rigged/weighted to bones and animations move the bones, which pull the meshes about, depending on how much weight painting that bit of mesh has for that bone.

Our issue here, is those sexlab animations are moving the pussybones (pussy 02) but no mesh has ever before been weighted to the pussy bone. Which have just flapped about all invisibly. Now the pussy is weighted to the bones, u can see the bones distorting the mesh.

The armbinder does it too. Its really annoying, however Im to stupid to fix the animations and successfully export them from max into a usable form. I tried and It just makes  the players head crush into itself.

If u substitute your standard skeleton for the one with no pussy bones, the distortion goes away.

It also renders having a weighted pussy pointless.

Meshes can be rigged/weighted to bones and animations move the bones, 

Thanks. That's what I meant, but didn't state it very well.  

I was able to confirm that the pussy bones were the issue - as a test I removed the weighting to those bones in the body mesh, and in those rough animations the vag no longer protrudes like it did before. However, those bones served as kind of an anchor, and the vag becomes distorted and slightly protruding in all of the other animations.  So, removing that weighting doesn't even act as workaround. (It would have only been temporary anyway - until people started making animations based on this body).  I'm guessing the only way to resolve this issue is to modify the rough sexlab animations to properly animate the pussy bones.  For now I'm disabling the Aggressive/Rough Set in Sexlab and hoping the Sexlab animators (Arrok) are following this project.

Also, I wonder if this might be connected to the issue others are having with corpses.

Archived