[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

I tried the equip-able version and it worked fine, took some basic pics.  Character is a dark elf.  Pic 00004 is a inside the body view (sorry for the bad quality).

Thank you, Shadowlord! Looks like a hot character you have there, I don't see anything bad about the quality, despite what others might think of them....

Why make it slot 32 so that it unequips armor? why not make it slot 52 for undergarments like SOS did, so you can it equiped underneath gear?? Also I expected more given how long you guys have been working on this. I know it's just a beta, but still you're modeling and textureing a tiny piece. Not like your creating a brand new body model, you should find a better texturer also.

Since I asked for everyone's opinions on the mod, I'm REALLY trying not to get upset and go all out on your ass....I really am....

Please try to change your attitude a bit and show some respect. I really don't see where you can start thinking you have the right to say you 'expected more'. Have you ever worked on a mod before? Have you ever had to start from scratch with little-to-no experience? Yes, I had the model to begin with, but I had to convert it, I had to modify it, I had to add it to CBBE...and if you think THAT was a piece of cake you have another thing coming...

Couple that with the fact that I have other committments on my time, like family, a job....and oh, guess what...I have things I freakin like to do besides just sit around and mod all day long...Like...Oh..golly gee...PLAY THE GAME!

Now...I also don't appreciate you flaming my texture artist and telling me to find another. She happens to be my friend, who freely volunteered her services to help. She had to UV map the model so that it's even able to be textured! And guess what? SHE HAS A LIFE TOO!!....I don't see you volunteering to texture the model for me..do I?

Please keep in mind that neither of us are professionals at this...in fact, aside from a few small things (like an MCM menu, and a small replacer armor that I've done) this was the first mod project that I have done. This is my first time...I had to figure all this out from scratch....

Why make it slot 32 so that it unequips armor? why not make it slot 52 for undergarments like SOS did, so you can it equiped underneath gear?? Also I expected more given how long you guys have been working on this. I know it's just a beta, but still you're modeling and textureing a tiny piece. Not like your creating a brand new body model, you should find a better texturer also.

I haven't downloaded it yet, but no need to be too harsh, it's the beta stages, not even alpha yet. 

That being said, I'm not sure how hard it is to replace a texture the way they've done so, does it have any functionality aside from changing the vagina texture?

Thank you for your comments. At this stage, what you're seeing in the screenshots is a new vagina model added into the CBBE model. This is only the Stage 1 release, which is basically a static model.

In Stage 2, I will be rigging it for animation, which means it will be made so that it's able to open and close. It will be up to modders to change the animations so that they trigger the opening and closing, but I might be able to basically hook it into Sexlab so that it opens when sex starts, etc...I'm not sure how far to go along that line at this point in time.

I spoke too soon, I judged off the guys pictures above my post. But still I was expecting more, by the way dude who uploaded those terrible pictures you should delete them. The actual vagina looks way better in game then in those shitty pictures. Still don't like the textures, and the slot you chose to use. But The model is good, the clit hood is a bit bigger then I'd like. But that's just personal preference, could be a little longer as well, but once again just personal preference.

Also, the equipable version changes the body you use right now, so kinda pointless. I'm also getting the gap in the arm.

enb2013_10_2917_14_20_69_zps291094da.jpg

enb2013_10_2917_15_07_91_zps61351812.jpg

My FOV is set to 100 ingame, and not willing to change it just to take some screens. But, the vagina is too short.

I see that you at least calmed down some here...thanks for that. I still do not appreciate you telling me you expected more. Perhaps you did, but I'll mod at my own pace, thank you very much!

What's more...I put a warning in the original post that the equip version would replace the body you have now while it's equipped.

Please don't tell people what to do and what not to do when it comes to the screenshots. I personally saw nothing wrong with them! Sure, I can see a spot or two that needs changing in the mod. I don't know how yet, but I'm sure we can figure a way to make textures for the various races...such as the dark elves and redguards to make the vag a different color...that's something to look into.

If you don't like it, don't like the way it changes your original body, or what not....feel free not to use it.

The Dark Elf appears to be very bright. almost looks like shes glowing... second is better but still bright...

Thank you for your comment.

The reason the vag looked like it's shining? The environment/specular map is still not finished...it's being worked on.

~le sigh~

this creates a big dilemma for me

To replace SG female texture body, or to remove all armors for slot version?

Anyway, great work you have done. Getting skyrim for a mere $60 and getting all these freebies is the deal of the lifetime

But i have a great idea. I can keep my SG female textures and use the equip version only during naked times. oh yea

But yea if possible i would really like the equippable version to be on a different slot(misc one maybe). Though this might upset some shredded triss users

In the next Revision, I will put it in slot 52, the underwear slot. That seems to be the logical place to go with it.

Thank you for your comments!

The SG Female textures, if they were made for CBBE (and I think they were if they are the same ones I'm using...) will work just fine with the body. It is set up so that whatever CBBE textures you are using will be used for the body and everything. The vagina has it's own texture.

-MA-

i think you did a amazing job for this being a beta release and i am sorely looking forward to stage 2 and i also 2nd your idea of race specific textures as a redguard with that much pink is just a lil weird o_O and thankfully you already answered a question i had as to why it was so shiny lol oh and i also 2nd or 3rd or whatever it is now lol making it slot 52 so it can be worn under clothes and such maybe even find a slot that you could wear underwear mods over? that way female chars could have nice lingerie and still have a real moving vagina.

now i dont really use sex mods on here anymore but the standard cbbe vagina being so static always seemed weird and i always wondered why a modder didnt make something like this i mean breasts and butt have movement so i thank you for your hard work :D

Hahaha... This is awesome... Great work!!!!

Skyrim is setting up the bounderies really high...

using Custom CBBE Body with SG textures [Cut & paste the genital using nifscope]

The genitals are a bit off on the butt hole area...

<a class=post-30234-0-66175600-1383124361_thumb.jpg' alt='post-30234-0-66175600-1383124361_thumb.jpg'>

<a class=post-30234-0-73018800-1383124382_thumb.jpg' alt='post-30234-0-73018800-1383124382_thumb.jpg'>

Listen I hate to be the one to have to do this but I need everyone taking part in this forum to re-read your posts after you post them. Take a moment to truly consider the work and dedication it takes to make something like this happen... I'm not saying this to sound controlling or to tell you what you can and can't do but bullshit like "I expected more" is not going to be tolerated... seriously go fuck yourself... sorry but that is just how I feel on the matter. If it isn't something that hasn't been already mentioned in the BETA NOTES please post it but no more of this shit... can't help it but masteraran is doing for lack of a better word AMAZING work here.

nuff said...

Guest kimbale

Yo guys, i'm hard at work with the texture and specularity settings. College started again last week, so i didn't have the time. Not that i'm not making time for this right now...

If anyone wonders about the wierd UV map: Try to UV that clit hood. Just try it. Seriously, feel free to make a better one, i'd appreciate it!

As long as no one does that, i'll stick to this one and go on to edit the texture in the 3dsmax viewport canvas, as anything else just gave horrible results. Organic forms are always hard to texture....

Anyways, i'm open to suggestions. Once i got specularity down and fix some little issues with the texture, i'll finish the insides. And then i'll start on variations, redguard, dunmer and orc pussy needs to fit! (Though blinding your enemies with a sun-like pussy is fun too... :lol: )

using Custom CBBE Body with SG textures [Cut & paste the genital using nifscope]

The vag is aligned for the base CBBE body. Using any modified body with it will cause misalignments, of course. But great that you can just put it on other bodies that easily!

And, yeah:

If you don't like it, don't like the way it changes your original body, or what not....feel free not to use it.

You spoke our minds well....

i think you did a amazing job for this being a beta release and i am sorely looking forward to stage 2 and i also 2nd your idea of race specific textures as a redguard with that much pink is just a lil weird o_O and thankfully you already answered a question i had as to why it was so shiny lol oh and i also 2nd or 3rd or whatever it is now lol making it slot 52 so it can be worn under clothes and such maybe even find a slot that you could wear underwear mods over? that way female chars could have nice lingerie and still have a real moving vagina.

now i dont really use sex mods on here anymore but the standard cbbe vagina being so static always seemed weird and i always wondered why a modder didnt make something like this i mean breasts and butt have movement so i thank you for your hard work :D

Thank you for your post. I know that everyone is looking forward to stage two as well. I will probably put it into slot 52. I know that is the underwear slot, but at this point I'm not sure what other slot is going to be free and fairly open without conflicting with other mods.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

As Kimbale mentioned in her post, if you cut and paste the vagina to other models, it's not going to line up as well as it does on mine. This is because my model has been custom fitted into the original, base CBBE body, using a 'patch' that I created.

For right now, doing what you're doing will work just fine for getting the vag on the other body.

However, later on, when Stage 2 comes out, that will no longer work for a couple of reasons:

1. Since I'm weighting the vag for animation, I also have to weight the area around it. This is the reason I'm using a separate 'patch' area on the body. I can freely weight that patch, and the vag model itself. If you were to copy the Stage 2 vag model into another body, the vag would open, but the body would not move, and it just wouldn't look right.
  2. Following from that point, The reason I'm using a patch and not just modifying the body itself, is that I'm hoping to eventually have it so that other modders can create their own 'vagina' patch, etc....

On to your other comment, about being off from the butthole. The following is a piece of information for EVERYONE!

How the vag looks like it aligns on your body is dependent on the body textures you are using. Different Texturers have made the vagina in slightly different parts of their texture. Unfortunately, this means that while I have aligned the Vagina model with the surrounding body as best I can, some textures are going to show that it is off. I'm sorry that this is the case.

Listen I hate to be the one to have to do this but I need everyone taking part in this forum to re-read your posts after you post them. Take a moment to truly consider the work and dedication it takes to make something like this happen... I'm not saying this to sound controlling or to tell you what you can and can't do but bullshit like "I expected more" is not going to be tolerated... seriously go fuck yourself... sorry but that is just how I feel on the matter. If it isn't something that hasn't been already mentioned in the BETA NOTES please post it but no more of this shit... can't help it but masteraran is doing for lack of a better word AMAZING work here.

nuff said...

Thanks Jdods!!

"The reason the vag looked like it's shining? The environment/specular map is still not finished...it's being worked on."

oh no wonder! I thought its my enb lol

:) I'll just say that your ENB might have been making it MORE shiney, the base shinyness is due to the specularity settings, which Kimable is working on, as she mentioned in her post.

Yo guys, i'm hard at work with the texture and specularity settings. College started again last week, so i didn't have the time. Not that i'm not making time for this right now...

If anyone wonders about the wierd UV map: Try to UV that clit hood. Just try it. Seriously, feel free to make a better one, i'd appreciate it!

As long as no one does that, i'll stick to this one and go on to edit the texture in the 3dsmax viewport canvas, as anything else just gave horrible results. Organic forms are always hard to texture....

Anyways, i'm open to suggestions. Once i got specularity down and fix some little issues with the texture, i'll finish the insides. And then i'll start on variations, redguard, dunmer and orc pussy needs to fit! (Though blinding your enemies with a sun-like pussy is fun too... :lol: )

You spoke our minds well....

Seriously Kimbale, thanks a ton for your work on the texture so far! It's absolutely better than what was there.

You guys should have seen it...the original texture was a blob of one color with what looked like spraypainted darkness where the hole would be....fugly shit...:P

-MA-

Just a FYI the reason for the "sun-like pussy" is not because you don't have a spec map, its because your normal map has no alpha data.

But that doesn't matter anyway as it is the wrong type of normal map it should be a object space not a tangent space.

And when i can get max to open, <_< i'm going to take a good look at your UVWs.  :P

Guest kimbale

Just a FYI the reason for the "sun-like pussy" is not because you don't have a spec map, its because your normal map has no alpha data.

But that doesn't matter anyway as it is the wrong type of normal map it should be a object space not a tangent space.

And when i can get max to open, <_< i'm going to take a good look at your UVWs.  :P

That would be great, i'm by no means good at texturing this stuff, i just had time...

I'm adding all the alpha stuff right now, but any help is appreciated!

Guest kimbale

I realize again that i should practice my texturing more. A lot more. I suck at it.

If anyone who has routine with textures wants to help, i'd really appreciate it!

Anyways, finally got the specularity stuff "fixed". In the end i just killed the specularity completely (black alpha channel), lacking any better idea to get this done...

New normal map textures attached, just drop them into data/textures/RealisticVaginaCBBE.

I've downsampled them (base is 2k) for convience, "lowres" archive contains 1k, x512 and x256 versions of the normal map. You'll have to delete the numbers at the end of the file names on the lowres versions.

MA_KM_vag_tex_n alpha fix lowres.zip

MA_KM_vag_tex_n alpha fix.zip

I realize again that i should practice my texturing more. A lot more. I suck at it.

If anyone who has routine with textures wants to help, i'd really appreciate it!

Anyways, finally got the specularity stuff "fixed". In the end i just killed the specularity completely (black alpha channel), lacking any better idea to get this done...

New normal map textures attached, just drop them into data/textures/RealisticVaginaCBBE.

I've downsampled them (base is 2k) for convience, "lowres" archive contains 1k, x512 and x256 versions of the normal map. You'll have to delete the numbers at the end of the file names on the lowres versions.

edit nvm:

btw i didnt try it out yet, but does it remove BBP?

FOR NINGHEIM RACE USERS!!!

tutorial how to install real vagagas with the ningheim race:

step1 : install the ningheim race with the cbbe body (extremely important!!!) 

step2 : go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\body

and put the female body nif files from the mod into this folder and click override

step3 : put the hole textures folder into your skyrim folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim)

step4 : have fun :)

Guest kimbale

FOR NINGHEIM RACE USERS!!!

tutorial how to install real vagagas with the ningheim race:

step1 : install the ningheim race with the cbbe body (extremely important!!!) 

step2 : go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\body

and put the female body nif files from the mod into this folder and click override

step3 : put the hole textures folder into your skyrim folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim)

step4 : have fun :)

Thanks for the walkthrough! This works for all custom races, using respective folders. The replacer version can replace any other cbbe body and will use the textures provided by the custom race. I use it with vanilla custom races and ECEs YgNord race.

Guest kimbale

I just installed the mod, very promising I say. I also took some screenshots (via attachments). Great work MasterAaran.

Hello, I would very much like to know what mods they have for this female person installed.

except enb installations. I mean the other CBBE mod installations.

I would be very happy about feedback signal. with friendly greet

P.S. is also possible to Change Larger breasts? they move even when motion.

see hdt support thread? I apologize for my bad english ... I'm from Germany.

and a big thank you to the creator of the real vagina mod. very well-done prospects. (realistic)

lg realistic skyrim player from germany.

We want to have bodyslide support for the body in the end, so everyone can tweak it to their liking. Right now this seems impossible as making sliders for the external "equipment" lead to problems with slidermaker. So we're waiting on the Bodyslide update Caliente is working on.

deutsch (okay winny, du gewinnst für die Inspiration hier zu!):

Wir wollen, dass man den Körper mit Bodyslide anpassen kann. Allerdings macht die aktuelle Version des slider makers Probleme beim externen Modell, daher warten wir auf das kommende Update für Bodyslide.

Und wenn du ein geiles Skyrimbild gefunden hast und wissen willst welche Mods dafür verwendet wurden, suche den "Welche Mod ist das?"-Faden auf: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/

Will it by any chance be for UNP too?

Not planned for now, seriously people, read the NAME!

Archived