[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

Now this may just be blasphemy but I would actually like to see a merger of this and PSB. I like both the mods and am now stuck. I, regrettably, am going to stick with PSB for the time being until I can eihter figure out how to do this or someone else has figured it out. If you have figured this out then please send me a reply in correspondence to this post.

What is PSB?

Pregnancy Scaled Body. you can find info on it here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

Model stretching out of body seems to be cause by individual animation???

Some sexlab animations have that issue, but most works fine.

Feminine Running animation seems to have that problem also, but switch it around it goes away.

i'm really confused about the lack of UNP support for this. It took me all of 5 seconds to go into bodyslide and convert this to a UNP body using the conversion slider. Am I missing something here?

Thats not UNP, thats CBBE that has the form of the UNP body. But you could do a real UNP version.

uv for a start

The mesh: Different Vertice count -> Different UV Map -> Textures are different

Form of mesh: You can change that, so not really a difference.

For UNP realistic pussy you would need to change the pussy area to fit the pussy mesh from this mod. And put pussy mesh in body mesh.

Open the nif Files with nifscope to see it. If you delete the pussy (CTRL + DEL) you see a "hole" in the Body and the labia is different.

I thought I should post this, for users of Bodyslide 2 using CBAdvanced bodies.. Add the following line to the .xml file for the slider group you were using before to easily add the genitalia to your CBAdvanced body.

<Member name="RVagFullWeightTest" />

This will allow you to select your preset for the body generation.

Worked beautifully with the custom preset I made from the "CBAdvanced Skinny to Big" base, and I was able to use the genitalia sliders to adjust it as well. Love the work ya'll have done on it so far, for a WIP this is amazing.

Edit: In a little more detail, for clarity.. Open Bodyslide and select the groups/outfits that you wish to use with your CBAdvanced body preset, then click the Outfit Filter dropdown and save the outfit list as a group.  (If you previously made a custom group file for batch building you can skip this step.) Find the .xml file in the "CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups" folder (mine is CBAdvanced.xml) and add the above line beneath the other Member entries.

If you don't find your preset when selecting the "RVagFullWeightTest" body, find the .xml in CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets (e.g., "CBAdvanced Custom Body.xml") and add the line below to the Group entries (replacing YourSliderGroup with the name of your group). You can now use your preset to generate the Realistic Genitalia body with your previous (or new) body shape.

<Group name="YourSliderGroup" />

I use ChronoTrigger's Remodeled Armors with BBP and didn't need to rebuild them with the new body, and haven't had any issues with genitalia stretching or the like.

Sorry I don't quite understand, are you saying that you add that line to the xml file in slider sets and then the realistic genetalia mesh will be available on that body ?

I added <Member name ="RVagFullWeightTest"> to the top line of the Xml file for HDTBody xml, and as far as I can tlel nothings happened. The realistic vag doesn't appear on the HDT body.

I assume I have misunderstood what it is your trying to explain.

I get the second bit, about making your pre-set available for the realvag body. But I would like to get the vag onto the HDT body, as It has more sliders and HDT goodness.

Also, I experienced the stretched out distorted vagina, but ONLY under certain circumstances, when equipping the armbinder from devious devices, or cuffs that bind the arms, and during the rough missionary animation by arrok. All other times, no stretching. So I followed the advise from and earlier post and installed Groovetama WIP female skeleton and that seems to have fixed the problem.

I got the vag onto the HDT body by generating the Realvag body from Bodyslide, then deleting the basemesh and copying the HDT body across and resaving it. Seems to work, with realvag and HDTness.

can you post  the link of grooveTama wip female skeleton  thanks

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27749-hdt-penetration/?do=findComment&comment=697975

you only need the hkx file and you have to be using hdt, the skeleton nodes are renamed so hdt will spaz if you tryto use the skeleton, run fnis after you copy the hkx

Great news, guys!  I've discovered the cause of the vagina clipping out of corpses, I have fixed it, and I'm posting the fix here!

EDIT 4/9: Replaced the file with an updated version that fixes the clipping problems with females that use male animations. Thanks to Groovtama for explaining the problem.  Also note that his next version of XPMS-E might make this fix unnecessary.

The problem stems from the female skeleton behavior file not accounting for the new
pussy bones during ragdoll mode.

I have included fixes for the following two skeletons:

XPMS-E:
You should use this skeleton if you use HDT-PE

XPMS v1.93a:
You should use this skeleton if you don't use HDT-PE

If you're not using one of the above skeletons, the fix won't work for you. Sorry.

BEFORE & AFTER

post-174555-0-09321300-1396927663_thumb.jpg

post-174555-0-47468800-1396927680_thumb.jpg

My other fixes/modifications (non-glowing vag & weighted labia that spread with legs) can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/page-21?do=findComment&comment=703829

cbbe-vag-br-rigfix_v2.7z

Great news, guys!  I've discovered the cause of the vagina clipping out of corpses, I have fixed it, and I'm posting the fix here!

The problem stems from the female skeleton rig not accounting for the new
pussy bones during ragdoll mode.

I have included fixes for the following two skeletons:

XPMS-E:
You should use this skeleton if you use HDT-PE

XPMS v1.93a:
You should use this skeleton if you don't use HDT-PE

If you're not using one of the above skeletons, the fix won't work for you. Sorry.

BEFORE & AFTER

My other fixes/modifications (non-glowing vag & weighted labia that spread with legs) can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/page-21?do=findComment&comment=703829

If you don't mind I would take over the xpms hkx in the next release, and because I'm not sure if the next hdt hkx will have the pussy bones still in, the fix for the hdt hkx may not be needed anymore...

Just a heads-up - my rig fix apparently doesn't fix the clipping in every case.  I've been playing Skyrim with it, and I've encountered some NPC's that still have the clipping problems.  It seems to only affect some really generic random leveled-list type of enemies, and I have no idea why. It's like they're ignoring the behavior file entirely or maybe trying to use the male skeleton, I don't know.  At any rate, it seems to work most of the time (and on all named NPC's I've encountered), and still an improvement over the original. So, take it as is, and if anyone has ideas on updating/perfecting it, I'd love to hear it.

EDIT: Problem/Patch fixed.

Groovtama: That's good news! Eliminating the clipping problems without needing a patched hkx definitely sounds like the ideal route.

Some npc have an opposite gender animation flag they use the female skleton but use the male behaviour files that's why xp32 and also I now, use the same hkx for male as for female. (deleting the opposite gender flag need a new game for refreshing)

Some npc have an opposite gender animation flag they use the female skleton but use the male behaviour files that's why xp32 and also I now, use the same hkx for male as for female. (deleting the opposite gender flag need a new game for refreshing)

So, would it be safe then to overwrite meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.hkx  with the patched female version I made? Seeing as my tweaks were built on top of your skeleton_female.hkx?

EDIT: I just tried exactly that and it fixed the clipping problems on the problematic npc's I discovered.  Don't have time tonight to test for adverse effects, though.  I went ahead and updated my previous post with the newer fix.

i sort of got this to work with unp. currently it's only femalebody_1 and there are no bodyslide features, but it does show up in-game.

I want to work on this some more, but i need to know exactly which unp body i should be doing this with as there are so many variants.

Here's the nif as an example. it currently is only one weight so it needs to be set as both femalebody_0 and 1.

rv_unp.nif

I would have partially agree with LarryThe Gamer. The standard UNP would be decent approuch as it is sort of the generic middle ground of UNP family (it was the first after all ;) )  ...

However I think that UNPB BBP has the most love of all the UNP bodies out there. It has A LOT of mod support, textures, and most UNP standard armors work fine with it. And it has a basic bouncing breast features integrated from the get go before dealing with HDT... So I would go with that first if you are aiming to please the most UNP lovers.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?

Archived