[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

You don't see animations of the yet NOT animated vag... what a mystery.

And it's not animated yet, we'll rig it for that though.

oh and another quote by kimbale, one of the authors of this mod:

(Reading OP often helps...)

I know I "sound" like a douche, but I see it as a lack of respect for the mod author to be too lazy to read the OP, and just ask questions that have been answered several times already.

The sad thing is though I didn't even quote the op,  the first quote is from a post only 4 posts prior to yours...

Guest kimbale

I need your help..! :(

I installed the Equip version (Rev4), but I have two pepblems:

1) when slect the vagina, my Fair Skin Sweetbody/Doll Face textures stay the same, but the size/shape of my XPMS Costum CBBE body change!. everything is correct, or there is something wrong ?

2) when the Equip vagina is selected, is always static in sex-act, I do not see the vagina animations, and freeze all  my TBBP animations, what could be the problem, how can I fix it ?

info: SexLab and Aroused last version are installed, I have Caliente BodySlide ++ costum body CBBE TBBP dragonfly, with XPMS 32 Skeletion v1.92, and ECE 1.2 (no skeletion select, i use XP32),  and the body/face texture Fair Skin SweetBody CBBE and Doll Face CBBE v4, the Bones of my Skeletion is 242 when  run GenerateFNIS v4.0.2

1) The armor version replaces your base body "armor" with the one with the vagina. Thus you get the base CBBE bodyshape, and not your custom one. We're looking forward to bodyslide2 to get you your custom body shape back.

2) It is pretty static right now, but (T)BBP should work on the rest of the body. I thought it worked in my game, but i'll check it out again. EDIT: I just checked, and the dragonfly walk nicely bounces the buttcheeks, boobs are also swaying. It's quite subtle with the standard weighting though.

It is pretty static right now, but (T)BBP should work on the rest of the body. I thought it worked in my game, but i'll check it out again. EDIT: I just checked, and the dragonfly walk nicely bounces the buttcheeks, boobs are also swaying. It's quite subtle with the standard weighting though.

In my case, when select the Equip versiom, both breasts that ass are static, there is no longer the bouncing effect

My order install is: CBB£ v3 bodyslide option install, SOS for male, TBBP Dragonfly from Nexus, XPMS 32 v1.92 (defoult setting + slide ECE), ECE v1.2 (no additional  YgNord race, no Skeletion select, plus UV map 2048), texture body/face installed Fair Skin Complexion CBBE v5.2 + SweetBody CBBE v1, Fair Doll Face v4; everyone files always overwritten in this order,

in the end i use BodySlide ++ from Nexus for create the mesh with all optional files installed, Body type select CB ++ TBBP and CBBE, CBBE Classic or recently iI use BodySlide CBBE/TBBP  pregnancy confg, at last.. run FNIS 4.2 with Arms Patch.

in my configuration, when I select the Equip version, which could be the cause of the blockage total for the bouncing breast/butt effect ?

I hope you can help me solve ? :( 

i dunno for sure but looks like you didnt install chsbhc i think its called i have had it installed for a while so cant remember offhand but you need to install that just dont overwrite anything as all it would be giving is the physics then the anims sould produce bouncing hope i helped :D

Guest kimbale

It is pretty static right now, but (T)BBP should work on the rest of the body. I thought it worked in my game, but i'll check it out again. EDIT: I just checked, and the dragonfly walk nicely bounces the buttcheeks, boobs are also swaying. It's quite subtle with the standard weighting though.

In my case, when select the Equip versiom, both breasts that ass are static, there is no longer the bouncing effect

My order install is: CBB£ v3 bodyslide option install, SOS for male, TBBP Dragonfly from Nexus, XPMS 32 v1.92 (defoult setting + slide ECE), ECE v1.2 (no additional  YgNord race, no Skeletion select, plus UV map 2048), texture body/face installed Fair Skin Complexion CBBE v5.2 + SweetBody CBBE v1, Fair Doll Face v4; everyone files always overwritten in this order,

in the end i use BodySlide ++ from Nexus for create the mesh with all optional files installed, Body type select CB ++ TBBP and CBBE, CBBE Classic or recently iI use BodySlide CBBE/TBBP  pregnancy confg, at last.. run FNIS 4.2 with Arms Patch.

in my configuration, when I select the Equip version, which could be the cause of the blockage total for the bouncing breast/butt effect ?

I hope you can help me solve ? :( 

Is that "TBBP Dragonfly" the animation pack? If not, you don't have the animations to animate it anyway.

I'm using the replacer version though, i'll check out the equip version.

EDIT: I just checked, and the replacer and equip version animate the same way. I believe they have TBBP in my game, though i may be wrong.

EDIT2: Btw. the dragonfly animation is only for walking.

Hi...I have a question...I've been wanting to create a transgender race (not necessarily for release...) that includes a ftm transman (the only extant transgender mods are of the futa transwoman variety)...I have SoS and it has a "kit" for creating variant schlongs (which can then be assigned to individual races) and so I have been toying with the idea of trying to make that work to create my transmen....so...what I'm wondering is...does the equipable version of this mod replace the whole body or just the genital area? Would this provide a viable, and quick alternative to diving into Blender?

Guest kimbale

@TheGreyChangeling:

Short answer: No. It's a full body.

Long Answer:

In fact we have the genital area as a seperate patch and the body with a cutout for said patch. It already works similar to SOS, but without all the scripting and variations.

This patch is quite large to allow more flexibility for later development (approxiamtely 4 times larger than the SOS cutout).

To put it on a male base body you'd need to make a fitting cutout (the dreaded 3d modeling part in blender/3dsmax) and then assign the vagina like it's assigned to the female body.

Anything else would lead to horrible edges or clipping.

And the equipable version just has the hooks to be used as equipment in the game. On the model side it works the same as the replacer.

And finally: I'm all for cuntboys, you have my support. :D

Hi i'm new to lovers lab but, not new to sex mods for skyrim and i think the hard work and dedication that your doing for V.O.S. is fantastic. I think the female anatomy is one of the most beautifull things in the world and the fact that your making it compatible with CBBE is even better. I appreciate every thing you're doing here and i am looking forward to the completed Mod. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Sinerley

NUKE9000

Uhhh.. the Beta "equippable version" doesn't show up at all on my char, I can get the item in my items menu via console command, and it DOES equip SOMETHING when I select it; but it doesn't show on my character, and no penetration action during sex. I'm using a mod with a custom skeleton and CBBE pregnancy body mesh, not sure if that may have anything to do with it but.. Oh well, guess I'll try back in several months. Maybe it will be working by then...

The screen shots look promising at least, keep up the hard work.

Uhhh.. the Beta "equippable version" doesn't show up at all on my char, I can get the item in my items menu via console command, and it DOES equip SOMETHING when I select it; but it doesn't show on my character, and no penetration action during sex. I'm using a mod with a custom skeleton and CBBE pregnancy body mesh, not sure if that may have anything to do with it but.. Oh well, guess I'll try back in several months. Maybe it will be working by then...

I checked out the old genitalia mod out of curiosity. Somone in that thread made a version where they had "lowered the vag a bit so that it would work better with the CBBE body" so I downloaded that version and it worked; I mean it showed up on my character, I noticed that one was also set to slot 60 so it could be equipped at ALL times, could be equipped under clothes and armor, and was left unaffected by SexLab by default. When I looked at the model in NifSkope I noticed that the vag was by its self and was not attatched to a body, I'm wondering if that may be why the old version showed up on my character while the new one does not... Damn, it's too bad that one is discontinued.. it was looking REALLY good...

Is there any way you could use just the model he created? I like that one better (but that's just my opinion).

EDIT: This is a link to the one that worked for me. It doesn't have the textures or esp. with it though:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=28405

Guest kimbale

I checked out the old genitalia mod out of curiosity. Somone in that thread made a version where they had "lowered the vag a bit so that it would work better with the CBBE body" so I downloaded that version and it worked; I mean it showed up on my character, I noticed that one was also set to slot 60 so it could be equipped at ALL times and was left unaffected by SexLab by default. When I looked at the model in NifSkope I noticed that the vag was by its self and was not attatched to a body, I'm wondering if that may be why the old version showed up on my character while this one does not... Damn, it's too bad that one is discontinued.. it was looking REALLY good...

Is there any way you could use just the model he created? I like that one better (but that's just my opinion).

EDIT: This is a link to the one that worked for me. It doesn't have the textures or esp. with it though:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=28405

Both the replacer and the equip version work fine for me, have you checked inside the body if the internal anatomy is there?

This vagina is seperate too, so it's not that.

Your bigger pregnancy mesh may overlay the vag body, so you probably can't see anything beacuse of that. Have you tried the replacer version? (Backup your current mesh and drop the replacer stuff into meshes/actors/character/character assets)

If you read the OP and the thread, you'd know that there will be no further work on Aegis' version, it was cancelled due to copyright issues. We made sure that we can use all the assets we have.

And NO, there is no "penetration action" yet, seriously people, read the OP......

I checked out the old genitalia mod out of curiosity. Somone in that thread made a version where they had "lowered the vag a bit so that it would work better with the CBBE body" so I downloaded that version and it worked; I mean it showed up on my character, I noticed that one was also set to slot 60 so it could be equipped at ALL times and was left unaffected by SexLab by default. When I looked at the model in NifSkope I noticed that the vag was by its self and was not attatched to a body, I'm wondering if that may be why the old version showed up on my character while this one does not... Damn, it's too bad that one is discontinued.. it was looking REALLY good...

Both the replacer and the equip version work fine for me, have you checked inside the body if the internal anatomy is there?

Your bigger pregnancy mesh may overlay the vag body, so you probably can't see anything beacuse of that. Have you tried the replacer version? (Backup your current mesh and drop the replacer stuff into meshes/actors/character/character assets)

If you read the OP and the thread, you'd know that there will be no further work on Aegis' version, it was cancelled due to copyright issues. We made sure that we can use all the assets we have.

And NO, there is no "penetration action" yet, seriously people, read the OP......

Yeah.. I saw that insertion animations would be added during step 2 after I had posted this.. sorry. I know that the old one was discontinued or "[CANNED]", I didn't know it was due to copyright issues though, if that was mentioned also in the OP I must have either missed that detail or forgot.. that blows. I see now why you had to start from scratch..

No, I didn't see anything inside the body mesh when I equipped the vag by the way. It just didn't show at all..

How would one animate something like this anyway? Would it be an animation triggered by script; or would it work using some kind of physics (the vag opens and closes every time something gets pushed into or pulled out of it)?

Guest kimbale

Yeah.. I saw that insertion animations would be added during step 2 after I had posted this.. sorry. I know that the old one was discontinued or "[CANNED]", I didn't know it was due to copyright issues though, if that was mentioned also in the OP I must have either missed that detail or forgot.. that blows. I see now why you had to start from scratch..

How would one animate something like this anyway? Would it be an animation triggered by script; or would it work using some kind of physics (the vag opens and closes every time something gets pushed into or pulled out of it)?

I thought there were posts on the copyright thing in this thread too, oh well...

Animation will work like any other animation: The model will get weighted to the XPMS (as stated in the OP) and can then be animated like any other model. If that is done some fancy dynamic stuff (HDT?) could be done with it, but that's far off for now.

In short: This will enable animators to animate the vagina using the standard animation techniques.

I thought there were posts on the copyright thing in this thread too, oh well...

Animation will work like any other animation: The model will get weighted to the XPMS (as stated in the OP) and can then be animated like any other model. If that is done some fancy dynamic stuff (HDT?) could be done with it, but that's far off for now.

In short: This will enable animators to animate the vagina using the standard animation techniques.

Got it

• 2 weeks later...

Okay ! Got news from my little testing session with equippable version : 

1) It works ! And I see no gap.

2) When I'm wearing the Real Vagina, the body gets back to the CBBE curvy standards and I lose all hdtPhysicsExtension and T/BBP animations. Did I miss anything ? I'm using CBBE v3.2 & Bodyslide++ sliders.

Guest kimbale

bodyslide 2 is out wanted to note that cant wait till stage 2 is complete which sould be sooner now :D

Indeed, and we're hyped because of that.

Okay ! Got news from my little testing session with equippable version : 

1) It works ! And I see no gap.

2) When I'm wearing the Real Vagina, the body gets back to the CBBE curvy standards and I lose all hdtPhysicsExtension and T/BBP animations. Did I miss anything ? I'm using CBBE v3.2 & Bodyslide++ sliders.

The body is just the base CBBE (curvy?) for now, without any fancy weighting. I somehow managed to have TBBP (i think), but i don't know how i got it to do that anymore. I think i've played around with replacing the base body in Bodyslide with the vag body and ran a TBBP config then. Could be something else though...

Anyways, we're still on this, just slow as usual. :D

Archived