On 4/29/2022 at 3:26 AM, Hohenheim said:

hello friends

is yuffie still in the making? and are there madam m mods?

Yuffie is done by two creators. TerryXXX and Irastris. Neither of which you'll find on this forum. (Their releases for Yuffie.) I'll leave it up to you to find the mods. It isn't hard. But you'll have to pay for them.  (Hint put those names in google and you'll find their platforms.)

One uses Cubebrush and one uses Patreon. (For the actual mod files to pay for and download)

This should be all the information you need to find what you seek.

Edited by Hakufu1021
5 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Yuffie is done by two creators. TerryXXX and Irastris. Neither of which you'll find on this forum. (Their releases for Yuffie.) I'll leave it up to you to find the mods. It isn't hard. But you'll have to pay for them.  (Hint put those names in google and you'll find their platforms.)

One uses Cubebrush and one uses Patreon. (For the actual mod files to pay for and download)

This should be all the information you need to find what you seek.

If I remember correctly and if he didn't change his mind, TerryXXX said his mod will eventually become free.

3 hours ago, Vechernyaya said:

If I remember correctly and if he didn't change his mind, TerryXXX said his mod will eventually become free.

I honestly don't know. I pay for his content so getting it free doesn't factor into the equation. But, alot of Patreon creators do that. So it wouldn't surprise me.

Are there any futa / futanari / shemale (transgender) mods for female characters?, even as clothing/addons etc, I saw penises on nude male characters mods.

Also are there any nude mods? with very thick/curvy female bodies.

I found a 'Futanari version of  Nude Female Cloud, erected dick, but could be nice with normal dick

820-1649735261-967127223.png

Just a 'fast' photoshopped visual request, if someone has the skills, mod similar to this would be appreciated ^^ :3

image.png.852ca1bfda6c317d9c3f3dff3b8a9363.png

Examples as preview (collage

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, truedaysleeper said:

hm realy ¿?

then Trials of Mana and Gal Gun are fine?

I like how you signed yup to ask a question covered by the rules.

Try reading them.

Edited by 27X

Great work here! I just upgraded my PC and am kind of a noob still at modding and all that. Is there a good way to search sites like Patreon and Cubebrush for FF7R mods that might not be here or on Nexus? And are there other sites besides those where Yuffie mods are allowed? I'm asking about any, not particularly nude ones.

Edited by XaviorPants
  • 3 weeks later...