• myuhinny locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Finally saw this thread. Was about to make a new one.

Let's get this ball rolling!

I know the previous threads got shut down because there were no modding tools on the first few weeks on launch.

But now that the new Tifa 4K Hi-Poly Nude Mod has been released and it looks beautiful.

https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/589

Really hope we get get optional tweaks sometime (Bushy Hair Down, Pinkish Areola etc).

With the introduction of 3DMigoto mods being injected as well as pak files becoming more common. We can safely say that FFVII Remake now has a dedicated mods coming out after almost two month or so of the game's released!!

Hope we get more injectible mod tools! Would really love to have Dissidia FF Costumes and Advent Children ones!

921590_screenshots_20190726160416_1.jpg

921590_screenshots_20190702222735_1.jpg

921590_screenshots_20190312205639_1.jpg

921590_screenshots_20200226180048_1.jpg

Edited by VeraXona
Spelling errors

Yes, this thread is built specifically for mods like Yuffie since Nexusmods are a bunch of wankers for banning lewd mods for characters like Yuffie. Having a slim body doesn't not equal to being a child. And it's even stupid since she is fictional AKA not Real.

Reminds me of the clowns that banned any lewd mods for Rinwell in Tales of Arise. Had to get those mods here.

Which really shows you that I'm grateful for this site for allowing posting these mods without any limits!

Really hope we get others!

Aerith, Kyrie, Yuffie, Madam M, Scarlet Red etc.

Also been playing the game with 85+ mods and other gameplay modifications!

PC is definitely the Definitive Edition of the game!

10 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

didn't some other mod say that if the character look mature enough then it's allowed even though she's 16?

It's only an issue when people start whining and drawing attention to it. They have to cover themselves. I mean we have Kairi, Rinwell and almost every Atelier girl with mods all over and no one complains so no one cares. The only time it's been an issue is with shit like Sherry in RE2. Like actual children, not a petite JRPG character.

Edited by DEMONDICE

I would welcome lewd Yuffie mods. Sexy kunoichis are always awesome.

Lewd Marlene mods, tho? AW, HELL NAH. ?

13 hours ago, myuhinny said:

Their rules would apply here as well because Yuffie Kisaragi is 16 years old in the games.

Oneechanbara, Kingdom Hearts, Sword Art Online, Ninja Gaiden, Pokemon, etc...

The rule is more like, "if it's not blatantly a child, then it's fine".

Edited by MemoryH
18 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

didn't some other mod say that if the character look mature enough then it's allowed even though she's 16?

said no one ever. If the character's age is published that's the straight up end of the argument, the age of consent in Burundi and Burkina Faso mean jack shit. US site, US Laws 18 is the cut off, the end. If the mod is published elsewhere, keep it to yourself; no one gives a fuck about your supposed moral high ground or free speech.

Edited by 27X
1 hour ago, 27X said:

said no one ever. If the character's age is published that's the straight up end of the argument, the age of consent in Burundi and Burkino Fasa mean jack shit. US site, US Laws 18 is the cut off, the end. If the mod is published elsewhere, keep it to yourself; no one gives a fuck about your supposed moral high ground or free speech.

will you shut the fuck up? I'm not talking to you

15 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

Unfortunately, since myuhinny is overseeing this thread (being the OP), it is going to be practically impossible to release anything with girls or boys under the age of 18 by lore while also looking young (as this is by his judgement, other moderators would not be involved). Other threads that have such mods release are usually unreported, thus they are left alone. However, here we have a moderator directly overseeing this thread = less incentive for modders to do any work or wanting to release them here. As there is less creative freedom of what is and isn't allowed. We have more creative freedom when it isn't being guided by a big brother that is constantly looking over their shoulders, so to speak. That is until some one decides to report things, of course. Then the whole modding scene of such games fall a part.

While I am not a moderator and I do not speak for them. This is what I understand.

The rules are looked at by two factors with regards to age and their visual representations. If the character by lore is under 18 and look under 18 = not allow to be nude, but sexualized is fine (skimpy clothes; bikini, lingerie, tattered/ripped clothing as long as no fully exposed nipples/pussy). If the character is over 18, but still look under 18 = same rules apply, full nude not allowed but sexualized = okay. If character is under 18, but look to be over 18, it is judge case by case (aka by user report and the moderator(s) overlooking that situation).

As this is can be considered Freedom of Artistic Expression to re-represent the original character under a new age look, thus not following the age lore representation of the official data. Example; we have doujinshi/hentai Artists, that make under age girls by official lore, into adults in their fanfic/manga with their own lore of them being and looking older to have an adult version of them to engage in sexual fantasies. This isn't against the law (but still depends where you live that is allowed or not).

Edited by Sinyu
1 hour ago, 27X said:

said no one ever. If the character's age is published that's the straight up end of the argument, the age of consent in Burundi and Burkino Fasa mean jack shit. US site, US Laws 18 is the cut off, the end. If the mod is published elsewhere, keep it to yourself; no one gives a fuck about your supposed moral high ground or free speech.

Just have to accept the fact that there are pedophiles in this community.

3 hours ago, kissinstructor said:

Just have to accept the fact that there are pedophiles in this community.

Possibly, but I've never witnessed it (child characters have not been nude modded or even requested AFAIK).

What can be seen however is amercan puritanism, confusion between nudity and sex, and confusion between pedophily (comportemental pathology where an adult is sexually triggered by a child) with legal protection of underage adults (sexually mature persons considered still vulnerable). In real life obviously you should be jailed for f*ucking a 16 yo when you're mature, I won't argue about the reasons here, but the problem isn't with being sexually triggered by a sexually mature teenage (this is not a pathology). But in fictionnal environement I can't see any moral reasons why a fictional teenage character who is naturally sexually attractive cannot be nude modded. This mainly virtue signaling IMHO...

Seriously I've not done FF7 remake yet, but knowing the original game Yuffie is not a child per se (child is biologically before puberty, it's not a moral factor) and so this is pure hypocrisy.