I'm gonna put this here as there seems to be a misunderstanding. The "mod" that everyone is talking about isn't hard to obtain. It's called pay the money and you'll receive it. I DO NOT leak paid mods. STOP PMING ME! YOU WILL NOT GET IT FROM ME! Pay the money like I did. Irastris is the one that released it.

The reason why people who have obtained it, are being hush hush about it - is because of the content. It's the character this forum has a rule against. The fabled Yuffie. That's the only reason why it's "hard" to obtain. Because you won't get it here, unless someone wants to get this topic locked.

Plus, kind of stupid to ask me for a mod, from a modder that I've literally paid to create a mod for me before.

Edited by Hakufu1021
3 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

I'm gonna put this here as there seems to be a misunderstanding. The "mod" that everyone is talking about isn't hard to obtain. It's called pay the money and you'll receive it. I DO NOT leak paid mods. STOP PMING ME! YOU WILL NOT GET IT FROM ME! Pay the money like I did. Irastris is the one that released it.

The reason why people who have obtained it, are being hush hush about it - is because of the content. It's the character this forum has a rule against. The fabled Yuffie. That's the only reason why it's "hard" to obtain. Because you won't get it here, unless someone wants to get this topic locked.

Plus, kind of stupid to ask me for a mod, from a modder that I've literally paid to create a mod for me before.

LOL that's your fault you should had said that. You made it seem like it was on nexusmods and got taken down or something. Either way are you satisfied with the mod?

19 minutes ago, bonifide said:

LOL that's your fault you should had said that. You made it seem like it was on nexusmods and got taken down or something. Either way are you satisfied with the mod?

lol, honestly didn't think people would blow my PMs up. Considering how obvious it was to obtain the actual mod. I found his release with a rather nice buzz early in the morning. lol.

Plus, if it was a mod taken down from nexusmods I would have immediately shared it. I just don't "leak" paid mods. Free mods, regardless of availability, I'll gladly share. As the mod was already public to begin with. And not every site shares the same rules as nexus.

As far as the mod - lol!  I honestly don't know yet. I just started playing the game. I'm only on Chapter 2. (I waited to play it FOR this reason. I wanted all the female heroines lewded.) But considering who made it, and his past work, I can easily say without seeing it ingame yet, it was worth the money. Then again, I'm biased. I've already commissioned the man once. And still plan to do so for at least two more mods. (Ya I know, I keep saying that. It's just been a busy month. So haven't been able to get my thoughts together on paper for the mods I want.) Plus, Elden Ring has become a bottomless pit. I think I've put 30 hours into it already, and haven't even gotten to the first main boss yet.

Edited by Hakufu1021
7 minutes ago, Thinkabelle said:

Well it doesnt matter because there is a way better mod in alpha thats free on the openff7 discord that anyone can try right now. Dont believe me? Let me give you a hint.. ;)

You mean the mod named " not_a_virus.7z" ?

I wouldn't trust that mod with a 3million foot pole. Even the reactions are suspect. Especially when the "creator" who posted it is named yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi.

Gives all the hall marks of a troll mod. Which the admin of that server seems fine by.

Edited by Hakufu1021

No shade to terry though. He has done wonders for the ff modding community. I just dont agree on monetizing mods for paid games, ever. (Then again, I wouldn't understand Terry's financial situation so Im in no place to judge him) And to those who dont like the small tits, ill give the blender file and fbx out along with the mod (similar to what jenovation did) so modders will undoubtedly want to use to make varients to cater to everyone's preferences

Edited by Thinkabelle
Im in no place to judge Terry
On 3/8/2022 at 8:43 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

You mean the mod named " 

I wouldn't trust that mod with a 3million foot pole. Even the reactions are suspect. Especially when the "creator" who posted it is named yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi

The creator is me ye wank

3 minutes ago, Thinkabelle said:

The creator is me ye wank

Fair enough, still don't trust the mod. Kind of hard to make that connection when you uploaded it as "not_a_virus" and used a rather trollish nickname. But thanks?!?

BTW no hate intended. Just gives off a lot of red flags. So, I personally won't trust it. If I'm dead wrong, my apologies.

Edited by Hakufu1021
5 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Fair enough, still don't trust the mod. Kind of hard to make that connection when you uploaded it as "not_a_virus" and used a rather trollish nickname. But thanks?!?

BTW no hate intended. Just gives off a lot of red flags. So, I personally won't trust it. If I'm dead wrong, my apologies.

Understandable though many have used it and said its good (some people complained the tits are too small which is LITERALLY THE ONE F***KING THING I TOLD THEM NOT TO COMPLAIN ABOJT THESE DUMBMUTHA FUCKEES). Anyway i have a pretty strong reputation in the discord which is why the admins (most of them anyway) tolerate my shit. What can i say? Youre missing out man. Ill add one more sneak peek to prove im not messing around. Try reverse imagesearching these with any image search engine and you wont find shit because these are all my screens. I dont wanna give too much away though. These screens should be enough to keep you curious

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE 2022_03_07 01_43_20-1.png

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE 2022_03_07 01_28_50.png

14 minutes ago, Thinkabelle said:

Understandable though many have used it and said its good (some people complained the tits are too small which is LITERALLY THE ONE F***KING THING I TOLD THEM NOT TO COMPLAIN ABOJT THESE DUMBMUTHA FUCKEES). Anyway i have a pretty strong reputation in the discord which is why the admins (most of them anyway) tolerate my shit. What can i say? Youre missing out man. Ill add one more sneak peek to prove im not messing around. Try reverse imagesearching these with any image search engine and you wont find shit because these are all my screens. I dont wanna give too much away though. These screens should be enough to keep you curious

lol, stupidity reigns, you should know that. You can make instructions absolutely dead ass simple and SOMEONE will still complain they can't get a mod working. So I get your frustration there.

As far as the rest - nice images, but maybe it's just me, her skin looks too realistic for my taste if that makes sense. I mean she looks good, but still. IDK. Think I'm still gonna mess with Terry's. But, again, appreciate the release. (I may even test it after I run it through a virus scanner.) lol.

EDIT: In fact just because I can say, I'm probably coming off as an ass, and that's not what I mean to do. (Plus, some people might actually take my word over yours. When my word means fuck all. I'll run it through a virus scanner and post results. As I don't want to throw shade/diminish your contribution. And I'll test it and give my "seal of approval" (Even though it's worthless LMAO!)

Virus total results (I renamed the 7zip for my own personal data hoarding needs. But it is indeed the original file right off the discord)  Not even a false positive. And that's saying something!https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/5a67b5752e94ad1541b509e76782fa3a6fee1e8fac5030dc9024c75aa022ed09?nocache=1

I'll provide my own screenshots later after I test it. (Again, to prove I'm not trying to be an ass. It was just a really suspect file.)

Edited by Hakufu1021
26 minutes ago, Thinkabelle said:

No shade to terry though. He has done wonders for the ff modding community. I just dont agree on monetizing mods, ever. And to those who dont like the small tits, ill give the blender file and fbx out along with the mod (similar to what jenovation did) so modders will undoubtedly want to use to make varients to cater to everyone's preferences

TerryXXX already said he will release for free when its finished

Thinkabelle, that is the most realistic in-game nudity I have ever seen. I know that in-game faces will soon be indistinguishable from real ones, but this just adds to the uncanny-ness of the whole thing lol. Thanks and great work btw.

Wrhythm, where did he communicate that? Not saying I need a confirmation, but I would like to know his future plans considering his primary focus now is FF7R mods, and knowing where he makes his thoughts known would really help.

Edited by lovemod
19 minutes ago, lovemod said:

Wrhythm, where did he communicate that? Not saying I need a confirmation, but I would like to know his future plans considering his primary focus now is FF7R mods, and knowing where he makes his thoughts known would really help.

His twitter

You all guys\users are very lucky to even have paid mods as support. Considering recent events many of us needs to drop the scene in order to survive, and Chinese can also block modding support for a known reason for west region ? Take it from Asians till its possible.

Edited by RomeoZero
3 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

I may even test it after I run it through a virus scanner.

Sorry, Thinkabelle and I'm really grateful for your work, but I just uploaded it on virustotal, first the archive, then the 3 files, and there is 0 red flag, all green and some "wrong file type".

Edited by Vechernyaya

i am loving that on discord, everyone shits on "Thinkabelle's" mods because he is definetly not spooder. But on LL no one downloads his mods because they played along with his "not a virus" troll. But in all fairness, this was another of his mods.  2118729289_Screenshot(49).thumb.png.06d05283dd60a9d268e40c565e764df2.png 

As a side note, I once again feel inclined to illustrate how god his skin textures are though. 1412796910_Screenshot(156).thumb.png.24b0a724521feef37b2c1bc9beb425ad.pngthis is god tier skin texturing for shaved pubic hairs. (on his Aerith beta nude mod)

Edited by Wrhythm