On 3/14/2022 at 7:25 PM, Thinkabelle said:

Hi all her proportions are canon EXCEPT her chest and butt (chest is smaller, butt is bigger). its hard to believe and many dont believe me but its true. The following pics are my mesh overlapping with the original to prove the topology is identical (feet dont match in the last screenshot as mine is flatfooted and the original is wearing heels):
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
Also I am planning on redoing her chest (not to make it bigger but rather to make it different) but on final releasei will supply the blend file for other modders who will first thing, no doubt, give her bigger boobs. 

wow aerith is perma-flat. i hope someone can make her booba somewhat bigger. all in all this is the best nude aerisu mod bar none

8 minutes ago, hojomon said:

Waiting on someone kind enough to make an Aerith nude mod that has Tifa size body proportions.

That skinny/cannon Aerith aint it.

It doesn't have to be Tifa size just bigger than what she got at least curvy either way I'm still satisfied. I'm waiting on a full nude for Jessie to continue the game.

On 4/9/2022 at 9:05 AM, hojomon said:

Waiting on someone kind enough to make an Aerith nude mod that has Tifa size body proportions.

That skinny/cannon Aerith aint it.

I'm still waiting on the Tifa mod that gives her PS1 proportions. 

Disregard, TerryXXX already made one. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ff7r-tifa-nude-64898203?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare

Final-Fantasy-VII-Tifa-399x300.jpg

Edited by Son of the Sun
  • 2 weeks later...