26 minutes ago, Wrhythm said:

i am loving that on discord, everyone shits on "Thinkabelle's" mods because he is definetly not spooder. But on LL no one downloads his mods because they played along with his "not a virus" troll. But in all fairness, this was another of his mods.  2118729289_Screenshot(49).thumb.png.06d05283dd60a9d268e40c565e764df2.png 

As a side note, I once again feel inclined to illustrate how god his skin textures are though. 1412796910_Screenshot(156).thumb.png.24b0a724521feef37b2c1bc9beb425ad.pngthis is god tier skin texturing for shaved pubic hairs. (on his Aerith beta nude mod)

Thanks man and yeah it is kinda funny that people think im the guy who created the first mod just because i complemented some of his work (which I still stand by- he made 3d genitals).

Also i should stress that I didnt create any of these textures. These textures are mostly edited Victoria 8.1 maps which are seriously godly textures. The best DAZ textures i have ever come across. Here is the link to the creator behind the textures: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/18YPRX . Still cannot believe she did the entire model in a week ? 

11 minutes ago, Thinkabelle said:

Your loss mate :(

Why ? I think there's a misunderstanding, I was saying sorry for not trusting you and uploading your mod on virustotal, as I said, there's no virus and I'm going to play with your mod.

I like petite girls and even if she's not short, I really like her slender body and small tits. You did an awesome job ?

1 minute ago, Vechernyaya said:

Why ? I think there's a misunderstanding, I was saying sorry for not trusting you and uploading your mod on virustotal, as I said, there's no virus and I'm going to play with your mod.

I like petite girls and even if she's not short, I really like her slender body and small tits. You did an awesome job ?

oh shit my bad man. i thought the "but" meant you were skeptical about the "wrong file type" or something. anyways im glad you are going to try it. do note the "known issues" section when downloading. It is still a wip after all but im already hot into the process of fixing those issues.. also here is another one of spooder's abominations

Screenshot (131).png

13 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

You all guys\users are very lucky to even have paid mods as support. Considering recent events many of us needs to drop the scene in order to survive, and Chinese can also block modding support for a known reason for west region ? Take it from Asians till its possible.

You relying on one venue made in china for asset distribution is entirely on you.

Plenty of storage and distros that don't use Ali or Baidu with a different name and chinese traffic controllers have zero access to. One of which you have an account on even.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. There is no such thing as free and the fact that chinese businesses use the word 'exploit' openly and to your face is all you need to know.

Edited by 27X
On 3/9/2022 at 4:13 PM, RomeoZero said:

What I mean is RnD on all latest game engines modding support are came from east Asia lately.

Not really.

They just finally figured out not keeping their shit in QQ/firebase/niconico circle jerks gives them way more exposure and way more access to money by not being nationalistic dicks about it or acting like they invented format reverse engineering. Japan in particualr has a strong yoge scene since Oblivion; Hell, half of ENB's early featureset was developed by Matso including bounce lighting and shadow tinting.

Hiya everyone. Just updated my Nude Aerith mod to v1.1 beta which fixes a ton of issues. It's posted on the open7r discord, first join the discord with this invite link: https://discord.gg/ewMRNZVvxs then react in #rules and then react in #reaction-roles. then you can find it over in #nsfw-mod-releases.

Edited by Thinkabelle
i shouldve specified you needed to join the server to access the mod
4 hours ago, i_am_junk said:

link not working for me?  i only get garble on discord page

1 hour ago, gamer x0 said:

link empty is that a joke

1) Join OpenFF7R Discord.

2) React to the comment in the #rules channel to see the other channels.

3) React to the comment in the #reaction-roles channel to see the NSFW channels.

The link should work now.

12 hours ago, Thinkabelle said:

Hiya everyone. Just updated my Nude Aerith mod to v1.1 beta which fixes a ton of issues. It's posted on the open7r discord, first join the discord with this invite link: https://discord.gg/ewMRNZVvxs then react in #rules and then react in #reaction-roles. then you can find it over in #nsfw-mod-releases.

FYI I couldn't find it in #nsfw-mod-releases. The last mod there is nude Cloud. I found Nude_Aerith_8k_Textures_v1.1.7z in #nsfw-modding-discussion though.

53 minutes ago, vilarmor said:

FYI I couldn't find it in #nsfw-mod-releases. The last mod there is nude Cloud. I found Nude_Aerith_8k_Textures_v1.1.7z in #nsfw-modding-discussion though.

yeah one of the moderators is being an ass to me so i had to get it removed. ill just post the mod here for simplicity sake. 

On 3/13/2022 at 5:35 AM, Thinkabelle said:

Nude Aerith V1.1 Beta Testing 

Clothes go poof!  Canon arms, legs and waist proportions. Reduced breasts. Bigger butt. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements: Sexy Dress over all outfits: https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/25

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RELEASES:

v1.1:

• Drastically improved foot deformations
  • Improved Roughness map
  • Fixed material issues with eyelids
  • Improved genital weights
  • Removed shit-stain from Buttcrack (super clean butthole)
  • Feet now planted in the ground
  • Softened wrinkles of her hands and feet 
  • Elbow textures now line up with elbow

v1.0:

• Release

Known Major issues: 

• Joint Deformation (mostly knees and fingers)
  • Genital weights

Please let me know of any issues you come across so I can add to list. Thanks!

Credits:

thanks for shared the first nudes mods for Aerith but can not test it now waiting for steam version version of epic store is suks

22 hours ago, Thinkabelle said:

Clothes go poof!  Canon arms, legs and waist proportions. Reduced breasts. Bigger butt. 

Requirements: Sexy Dress over all outfits: https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/25

RELEASES:

v1.1:

• Improved Roughness map

v1.0:

• Release

Known Major issues: 

• Genital weights

Credits:

NudeAerithNormalColourNipples V1.1.7z 85.45 MB · 695 downloads

Nice work !!! Thanks for sharing !!!
Can you do a big breasts version of this mod ?

On 3/13/2022 at 5:35 AM, Thinkabelle said:

RELEASES:

v1.1:

• Improved Roughness map

v1.0:

• Release

Known Major issues: 

• Genital weights

Credits:

Nice mod! Thanks for sharing!

But, is she really as skinny as the mod shows? Would it be possible to increase her proportions a little? Thx!