CeeZ_M Costume Mods DAFF/RED (NEW PUBLIC RELEASE).

1 hour ago, 神無月 said:

Another topic is that people who don't use the Oppai Slider don't care.

The shape is identical to the default body used by other mods, it just has slightly more vertices in the chest and hip area. 
But even if it has more vertices, it also depends on the weights assigned (sometimes you don't get a good result when transferring weights).
In the mod above, i was using the original weights from the doa5 mod. it has less vertex groups but they works very well with a high res mesh.

This is the full body mesh i used.
Feel free to us it.

BodyH.rar

1 hour ago, CeeZ_M said:

This is the full body mesh i used.
Feel free to us it.

BodyH.rar

When I tried using the BodyH I received, it had the same shape as the default breast.
It may be that when you processed this into body3 of 194_ANNE_HU_DAFF, it changed to the weight of the chest I wanted. I will consider whether body3 can be used well.

15 hours ago, spilledexpression said:

is there a new .ini file i'm missing? this goes on for about 5 minutes every time i start my game. only happened after i installed the public release 2. all of the mods work perfectly though. i'm on steam.

These are a bunch of Duplicate errors, are you sure you didn't install my mod twice?
To use the last public release you need to remove the 1st one.

@CeeZ_M

I found an issue I think, maybe its already known. While I use the Red Dress mod with some suit which uses BP mesh and skins, other girls (Who are using different suit mod, not Red Dress) skins are turning to BP skins too. You can see it below screenshot.

Anyway to fix this or is this a common known issue?

image.thumb.png.9a21c2dcaf1f5f6ef80bbafca5be6a38.png

4 hours ago, HattoWW said:

I found an issue I think, maybe its already known. While I use the Red Dress mod with some suit which uses BP mesh and skins, other girls (Who are using different suit mod, not Red Dress) skins are turning to BP skins too. You can see it below screenshot.

Anyway to fix this or is this a common known issue?

yep, i'm aware of this, no way around it for now.
Disable the RED_DRESS mod with shift+0 or switch to another costume.
RED_DRESS and DAFF_SWAPS mods are not recommended for multiple girls like owner room or matches. 

53 minutes ago, alastersan said:

The mods works with Honoka? i used it with Nanami no problems, but doesnt work with honoka for me.

No, Common Body only.

So Elise-Honoka-Tsukushi-Sayuri, and Marie-Nagisa-Kanna-Lobelia cannot wear either DAFF or RED_DRESS mods

Spoiler
9 hours ago, HattoWW said:

@CeeZ_M 非常好的mods伙伴,谢谢。

编辑:顺便说一句,我编辑了这个适合纹理,现在看起来像屏幕截图。如果 CeeZ_M 允许,我可以在这里分享这些衣服纹理。

金一

1874968673_DOAX_VV2022-03-2703-28-15.thumb.png.caa89e7f8e158fe18a7d66eed9dde964.png

白色的(不再是白色的:) 

1031380313_DOAX_VV2022-03-2703-28-05.thumb.png.a1689f85760d94eb03cbec471ea9f716.png

I love stickers. You can share them quietly. Ha ha ha ha

14 hours ago, HattoWW said:

Edit: BTW I edited this suits textures and it looks like screenshots now. If CeeZ_M allows, I can share those dress textures here.

Gold one looks better, feel free to share it here or in th discord.