CeeZ_M Costume Mods DAFF/RED (NEW PUBLIC RELEASE).

Hey bro,What kind of nudity is used in your mod, it feels like the effect in the game is not particularly ideal, and the one on my side looks rough,AND I PAID TWENTY DOLLARS TODAY TO BECOME YOUR FOLLOWER, BUT YOUR DISCORD INVITATION LINK SEEMS TO HAVE EXPIRED.

DOAX-VenusVacation_230520_192722.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_230520_192728.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Dj_Xtremo said:

Hello! Does anyone know where I can find these resources?

It doesn't show the full path in the error but it think its:

DAFF_SWAPS\Skins\Wet.
DAFF_SWAPS\Shared.
or

RED_DRESS\Skins\Wet.
RED_DRESS\Shared.

The missing files should be in the modpack, try to replace those folders again.

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, Shireu said:

Trying to mod the steam version, just extracted the mod pack and then applied the Steam fix but mod loader shows me it conflicts(?) or something. Not too sure if I'm missing something else.

It shows as a conflict because every suit in that mod pack uses the same hashes and there is no exception for DAFF/RED mods in the mod manager.
They should work fine.
The only known conflict is that the RED_DRESS nails share the same hash with other costumes, you should disable RED_DRESS with shift+0 if you are not using it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @CeeZ_M, thanks a lot for these lovely mods, I have a question......is there a better way to manage so many outfits in DAFF/RED_DRESS, like a UI or something, or at least any way I could disable some outfits that I'm not interested in. Because it becomes tedious to cycle through so many costumes again & again.

Edited by gboi10
7 minutes ago, gboi10 said:

Hi @CeeZ_M, thanks a lot for these lovely mods, I have a question......is there a better way to manage so many outfits in DAFF/RED_DRESS, like a UI or something, or at least any way I could disable some outfits that I'm not interested in. Because it becomes tedious to cycle through so many costumes again & again.

I edited DAFF_SET.ini and RED_SET.ini and left only the ID of the swimsuit I want to use.

11 minutes ago, 神無月 said:

I edited DAFF_SET.ini and RED_SET.ini and left only the ID of the swimsuit I want to use.

How to map id to costumes....like which id is for which costume? There's no name shown for an equipped outfit on the screen, so it becomes very hard to sort it

Edited by gboi10
On 1/3/2024 at 9:29 AM, gboi10 said:

How to map id to costumes....like which id is for which costume? There's no name shown for an equipped outfit on the screen, so it becomes very hard to sort it

I stopped working on DAFF\RED mods a while back since most people prefer CC mods. I don't have plans to add a UI at the moment.
Like 神無月 said, you can remove the IDs in DAFF_SET.ini to remove some costumes.
The first numbers of each costume folder is the id for that costume.
You can also open the ini for a costume and at the top you find the costume id "global $swapsuitid =..."

• 3 weeks later...

hello there, newb here, have a question : is 3dmigoto really the only thing needed ? as in, do I also need skin texture mod (like CC needing himetal texture) ?

I installed 3dmigoto from here then applied ur "public mod pack" and overwrote "steam shared" folder

then went into the game, put daffodil on, bottom right shows the mod do work(?) (green text) / no error text, and I could cycle around via ctrl + arrow. but, nothing actually happens (Im testing on fiona which is common body). There are only shades here n there, but the daffodil itself didnt change

any idea what went wrong ? this is fresh install btw

18 hours ago, silverkhingz said:

hello there, newb here, have a question : is 3dmigoto really the only thing needed ? as in, do I also need skin texture mod (like CC needing himetal texture) ?

I installed 3dmigoto from here then applied ur "public mod pack" and overwrote "steam shared" folder

then went into the game, put daffodil on, bottom right shows the mod do work(?) (green text) / no error text, and I could cycle around via ctrl + arrow. but, nothing actually happens (Im testing on fiona which is common body). There are only shades here n there, but the daffodil itself didnt change

any idea what went wrong ? this is fresh install btw

you probably need a newer d3dx file, go to Teddy's post and download it

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ceez M

I didn't know where to post so I'll post here.

There is a movement on bulletin boards of other sites to report people who are creating MODs for DOAXVV to Koei Tecmo and try to destroy their patrons.
As a result, the patron of famous MODer Mr. Minazuki received a notice of copyright infringement from KT and was forced to delete all his posts.
The bulletin board encouraging reports includes names like Minatsuki, CeeZ_M, SavageMoonBoy:SWAPS, and you're on the list.
This report was made by a foolish beggar who wanted to get the MOD on patron for free, and I feel angry at this report.
I can't do anything for you, but I thought I could at least give you some advice, so I wrote this.
I hope you can prepare something using my advice.
Please don't stop creating mods.
your mod is very nice.
My English is not good so I hope this advice will reach you.
Thank you for reading to the end.
Thank you for the wonderful MOD!!

2 hours ago, mamedaihukus said:

こんにちは、Ceez M

どこに投稿すればいいのか分からなかったので、ここに投稿させていただきます。

他サイトの掲示板ではDOAXVVのMODを作成している人をコーエーテクモに通報し、パトロンを潰そうとする動きがあります。
その結果、有名MODerの水無月氏のパトロンがKTから著作権侵害の通知を受け、全投稿の削除を余儀なくされました。
報告を奨励する掲示板には、Minatsuki、CeeZ_M、SavageMoonBoy:SWAPS などの名前が含まれており、あなたもリストに載っています。
この報告はパトロンのMODを無料で入手したい愚かな物乞いによって行われたものであり、私はこの報告に怒りを感じています。
私には何も出来ませんが、アドバイスくらいは出来ればと思い、書かせて頂きました。
私のアドバイスを参考にして何か準備していただければ幸いです。
MODの作成をやめないでください。
あなたのMODはとてもいいです。
私の英語は苦手なので、このアドバイスがあなたに届くことを願っています。
最後まで読んでいただきありがとうございます。
素晴らしいMODをありがとうございます!!

I think the same as you

CC is my purpose in life

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lhk93006 said:

Thank you for your great mod.

It's a red Makeup Neige of your CC mod, but the high heels color remains pink.

Can you please add red high heels like the original?

I updated the mod
redownload it from the Mod archive

Edited by CeeZ_M