CeeZ_M Costume Mods DAFF/RED (NEW PUBLIC RELEASE).

On 12/8/2021 at 12:43 AM, CeeZ_M said:

Hello and welcome!
Hi, i'll be using this thread to share my costume mods.

Please read!!
As requested by many people i'll be sharing my costume mods here.

My mods do not use CostumeCostomizer and only require to have 3dmigoto installed.
My framework is not as robust as CC but it gets the job done and is less resource intensive.
Right now, I make mods for the DMM version of DOAXVV and only focus on the Common Body girls "for now".

My swap mods work on 2 costumes from the game:

• -DAFF_SWAPS work with The Daffodil R suit which can be gifted to any girl. Once you equip it, press Ctrl + Left/Right arrows to cycle between costumes and Shift+1,2,3,... to cycle between different option if the costume has any.
    DAFF_SWAPS works fairly well with multiple girls (Owner room/Onsen/Matches) but some costumes have a few bugs.

1637234680_Daffodil(R).png.f2b111859eec2f4eb12b077634143c47.png

Here are some of the costumes available in this 1st public release:

DAFF_Banner.thumb.png.33641e2b45885993c207d97253374d21.png

• -RED_DRESS Swaps work with the open dress SSR which you can get from the weekly gacha (Works with all colors). Once you equip it press Shift + 0 (Not numpad) to enable it, then press Shift + Left/Right arrows to cycle between costumes. Shift+1,2,3,... let's you cycle between different option if the costume has any.
    RED_DRESS doesn't works as well with multiple girls (Owner room/Onsen) but some costumes are fine.

1893677664_Dress(SSR).png.0fb2055d38a637db855054c8a90e946e.png

Here are some of the costumes available in this 1st public release:

RED_Banner.thumb.png.1ea0c7ad84e10e9e4ad1e067e7f2c0ca.png

Known Issues:

• There are some conflicts with the RED_DRESS mod and some other ingame costumes, so if you see Nails floating around, press Shift + 0 to disable/enable the mod. 
  • There maybe also some costumes that need a little more tinkering (Mostly feet Nails).

Finally, if you like my mods and wish to support me or want to suggest costumes i should add, check out my Patreon page.

Thanks.

Credit:

• KuroKaze78, DarkStarSword, Minazuki, avenger54.

Download the Public Release #1

Although my queation maybe not related to this mod. I really want to know how to convert the texture of the clothes between different type of bodies. For example, how to convert the texture of the police costume from marie type body to common body so I can let girl with common type to put police costume on in the game. I really want to know that. I want to make some mods by using this technique. Can anyone answer me?? By the way sorry for my poor English, it may be difficult to understand what I mean.

@CeeZ_M

Edited by cottycotty
10 hours ago, Sonagi_XXI said:

It happened to me today on DMM, Nanami, Misaki, Helena and others RED DRESS worked, but when I switched to Kasumi the game crashed and somehow corrupted an important game file because I couldn't get past the title screen again, had to reinstall. Is there a way to check files integrity on DMM?

I don't see how this would happen, the 2 mods are just like any other mod, they can't affect game files.
If there is a mod conflict it would show an error.
Try to disable them temporarily to see if that's what is causing the problem.  

6 hours ago, cottycotty said:

Although my queation maybe not related to this mod. I really want to know how to convert the texture of the clothes between different type of bodies. For example, how to convert the texture of the police costume from marie type body to common body so I can let girl with common type to put police costume on in the game. I really want to know that. I want to make some mods by using this technique. Can anyone answer me?? By the way sorry for my poor English, it may be difficult to understand what I mean.

If the two meshes have the same UV layout (which is often the case) you simply replace the texture with the one from the marie type.

15 minutes ago, cottycotty said:

Oh, my english is poor so I ask the wrong question. The thing that I actually want to know is how to edit the mesh of clothes from marie type to common type. That means how to change the shape of the mesh which is with marie(flat) body shape to the common body shape.

In in doa5 there are some character transform tools.