CeeZ_M Costume Mods DAFF/RED (NEW PUBLIC RELEASE).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 5:41 AM, pegoci3922 said:

Is there a way to use the skin just by itself, without CC?

The skin needs a different UV layout so it only works for that body, but if you're good with photoshop or know how to remap the uv layout to match the one of the VV body then,  nothing is impossible ?

15 hours ago, Dudebro90 said:

I'm having a problem with the Red Dress Christmas swap you released recently. The bottom skirt is missing, and the main body of the dress is miscolored black.

use the updated fix

On 12/30/2021 at 2:13 PM, CeeZ_M said:

Drop the content of the archive inside the "shared" folders of both DAFF and RED mods to fix.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 2:37 AM, CeeZ_M said:

Public Modpack 002:

Preview.thumb.png.82ae4abb078a96466ea866a38f2c218d.png

This is the 2nd release of my modpack for the RED/DAFF mods, i added a few costumes and fixed some of the old ones, i also updated the shared folder to fix the shading issues caused by the recent updates.

Important:
This pack is already set up with the old and some new costumes, so you need to remove the old versions and install this one.  
Some of the costumes in the preview picture are only available for patrons right now.

Download the Public release 002 here

@CeeZ_M

Thank you for sharing your mods.

But I couldn't find most of the costumes in the picture.

The costumes in the picture are not included?

4 hours ago, DOAFS said:

Hello, I used your daffmod to find that some clothes are not displayed completely, and some clothes make the body and clothes disappear,can you  tell me how to solve this problem, pleasetthank you.

You need to remove the previous versions before using this one.
This is only for DMM, DAFF may work on steam but some costumes will have flickering, RED does not work on steam.
You maybe missing some hashes in your d3dx.ini, try using this one (back up yours first).

d3dx.ini

@lhk93006 Most of the costumes in the picture are only on patreon right now, In this public release i mostly added the costumes from the previous month plus some new ones.

Hi everyone, i made a discord server to make mod distribution and updates faster. there is also channels dedicated to mod discussion, help, requests and more. 
No need to be a patron to join but if you are a patron, make sure to link your Discord with Patreon by following this guide to get the appropriate role and benefits.

See you there.

My Discord: https://discord.gg/uyq78vpNS8

Edited by CeeZ_M
On 12/7/2021 at 5:43 PM, CeeZ_M said:

Twilight Fish (DAFF_SWAPS) update:DAFF: 

This is an update for 36_TWILIGHT_FISH_DAFF  mod with an open top option .
Added an open top version as well as Teddy's open top and transparent versions. 

prev.thumb.png.ca1aa917df8b9aefa5fa5bd3c6bc5680.png

Added some new options for my DAFF_SWAPS "Twilight fish" mod.

2 hours ago, J3pHR3_Y said:

Thanks for great work! Have you consider using GUI to visualize cycling costume? Considering such amount of variations, I believe the two solution below worth a try.

I did try it before, but it was more efficient to use shortcuts in my opinion. Implementing it to all my mods will add extra load times, especially when paired with costume customizer.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Revan32 said:

Most DAFF/RED mods work fine in Steam as well, but the Sugar Perfume Mod is broken in both JP and Global versions :((((((

All the lace parts are missing.

someone else had the same issue, i still haven't figured out what's causing it.
I'll let you know when i do.

Can you DM me your DAFF_MAIN and DAFF\shared folder?

Edited by CeeZ_M
43 minutes ago, CeeZ_M said:

someone else had the same issue, i still haven't figured out what's causing it.
I'll let you know when i do.

Can you DM me your DAFF_MAIN and DAFF\shared folder?

Nevermind,

I know I had an updated Shared folder, but probably not the latest.

Downloaded the one you posted on jan 27th with the Feather Armor, now it works fine.

Sorry for the bother?‍♂️

On 1/20/2022 at 3:36 PM, CeeZ_M said:

Hi everyone, i made a discord server to make mod distribution and updates faster. there is also channels dedicated to mod discussion, help, requests and more. 
No need to be a patron to join but if you are a patron, make sure to link your Discord with Patreon by following this guide to get the appropriate role and benefits.

See you there.

My Discord: https://discord.gg/ZcNJVThU

Discord link is no longer available

5 hours ago, 神無月 said:

Hello. If there are 12 more people and the number of patrons is 150, can you make a Honoka version?
Maybe I'll increase Patreon's account ...?

Thank you for your continued support. technically i already make Honoka body mods (with costume customizer). I know the number of Honoka mods is not as much as common body but, there isn't many honoka body girls and therefore not many costumes. Some mods can be converted but converting all RED/DAFF mods is impossible. 

Thank you for your reply.

Another topic is that people who don't use the Oppai Slider don't care.

Spoiler

B.jpg.eda31daa344661b049191b42d7131966.jpg

By default, the chest shape looks almost the same, but it changes as you increase it with the Oppai Slider.

A1.jpg.8d757be700b90707581ad14ec4ab0530.jpg

A2.jpg.9f743bab1b59e781e310ffda2ce53171.jpg
194_ANNE_HU_DAFF's breasts do not look strange even if they are large. I would be happy if this could be applied to other mods.