CeeZ_M Costume Mods DAFF/RED (NEW PUBLIC RELEASE).

Here are some problems that I have encountered:

- DAFF SWAPS has flickering on every suits

- RED DRESS does not displayed name of the costumes.

- Only Nyotengu's sleeping suit (I don't know the name of the suit) has malfunction option. I don't know whether this is because of bug or you haven't added them yet.

I hope you could take some time to give them a look for a fix.

Edited by potatomarshall
5 hours ago, potatomarshall said:

Here are some problems that I have encountered:

- DAFF SWAPS has flickering on every suits

- RED DRESS does not displayed name of the costumes.

- Only Nyotengu's sleeping suit (I don't know the name of the suit) has malfunction option. I don't know whether this is because of bug or you haven't added them yet.

I hope you could take some time to give them a look for a fix.

Steam is not supported at the moment, DAFF_SWAPS may work but the costumes won't be displayed as intended, I havn't tested RED_DRESS but i believe it uses different hashes on steam.

以下是我遇到的一些问题:

- DAFF SWAPS 在每个套装上都有闪烁

- RED DRESS 不显示服装名称。

- 只有女天狗的睡衣(我不知道衣服的名字)有故障选项。不知道是因为bug还是你还没有添加。

我希望你能花一些时间给他们一个修复程序。

Edited by xaohaixiao
2 hours ago, potatomarshall said:

I am currently using DMM version.

The flasheing happens on steam because the shader files (.buf files) are different. Unless you deleted the ShaderOverrides.ini i included i don't see why it's happening on DMM.
If someone is having the same issue on DMM let me know.

Edited by CeeZ_M
11 minutes ago, sesefi40 said:

I have 32GB, but is it insufficient?

It's more than enough, that was the only thing i could think of because the games fills up your ram when you switch costumes and frees it only when you restart your pc.

49 minutes ago, lhk93006 said:

Thank you for sharing a great mod.

In my case, the Steam version works well, but the DMM version keeps showing the skirt like this.

Even though I deleted all mods and pressed Ctrl + Alt + F10, the result were same.

Can you tell me how to fix it?

Yes, this happens because the ps hash of the skirt is missing in your d3dx.ini.

First check if this hash "d286498aed98af2d" is in your d3dx.ini.

if it's not there, add this section

[ShaderOverrideDAFF_Skirt]
; Bytecode hash: 2a353ee8
hash = d286498aed98af2d
run = CommandListClothes

Edited by CeeZ_M

I have a conflict with the Dress mod. Works if I disable all other mods so I know somewhere I have another mod activated as well, but don't know which. Is there something to search for to find another mod for the same costume so I can disable it? Basically I'm looking for a way to search a folder for a mod for a specific costume.

6 hours ago, osirus47 said:

I have a conflict with the Dress mod. Works if I disable all other mods so I know somewhere I have another mod activated as well, but don't know which. Is there something to search for to find another mod for the same costume so I can disable it? Basically I'm looking for a way to search a folder for a mod for a specific costume.

The DOAXVV Mod Manager has an option to search by suit and also check if there are any conflicts for multiple mods.

On 12/8/2021 at 4:36 AM, sesefi40 said:

Thanks for the great mod!
However, when I switch costumes with RED DRESS, the PC crashes.

It happened to me today on DMM, Nanami, Misaki, Helena and others RED DRESS worked, but when I switched to Kasumi the game crashed and somehow corrupted an important game file because I couldn't get past the title screen again, had to reinstall. Is there a way to check files integrity on DMM?