CeeZ_M Costume Mods DAFF/RED (NEW PUBLIC RELEASE).

9 hours ago, qzxc14780 said:

Sorry, I got this problem about the RED_DRESS. It only happened in the room, not outside. I tried misaki and monica, misaki was ok, but monica had this problem.

i'm aware of this issue, a lot of mods behave differently in that room (especially with some of the newer girls), the hair shader is conflicting with some pscb2 shaders, i don't know how to fix it at the moment.

On 4/7/2022 at 7:06 AM, CeeZ_M said:

i'm aware of this issue, a lot of mods behave differently in that room (especially with some of the newer girls), the hair shader is conflicting with some pscb2 shaders, i don't know how to fix it at the moment.

?I know nothing about the shader, thanks for your nice work

4 hours ago, lcq134679 said:

I found a problem, the body of this dress doesn't have a belly? The shadow is missing the belly part

I disabled shadows on most RED mod skirts because the shadow was delayed when the character is moving, this one happens to not have a body mesh underneath.

On 2/26/2022 at 3:59 PM, CeeZ_M said:

The shape is identical to the default body used by other mods, it just has slightly more vertices in the chest and hip area. 
But even if it has more vertices, it also depends on the weights assigned (sometimes you don't get a good result when transferring weights).
In the mod above, i was using the original weights from the doa5 mod. it has less vertex groups but they works very well with a high res mesh.

This is the full body mesh i used.
Feel free to us it.

BodyH.rar

hi i am new to this game where i need to copy this files

• CeeZ_M changed the title to CeeZ_M Costume Mods DAFF/RED (Added Steam ENG fix).
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 7:56 AM, lcq134679 said:

After my investigation, dear sir, your mod seems to have caused a problem with the common Chinese cheongsam nails. I wonder if it is possible to troubleshoot the problem?I really appreciate your contribution

Im aware of this, thats why i added a toggle for the mod (Shift+0).

1 hour ago, imexis77 said:

Works but not for all girls, I have these costumes for Misaki and Patty, for Misaki works but for Patty not:(

Yes ,is it because dress hashes are different on Steam and not the same for all girls like on DMM, until KT fixes this, the mod will remain incomplete sadly :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi CeeZ, thanks for the amazing mod, especially the white prince :D

sorry if there is question already regarding this,

how to make a costume default load on start? I'm on steam and using DAFF mods.

and is it possible to lock the suit after choosing? when not on screen, while I change the other mods with ctrl + arrow its also change in background

Hi CeeZ,

Big Fan, love your work. I just wanted to confirm (ask) that RED DRESS mods dont work for Steam version? I have SSR Pure White Slit One Piece for both Helena and Misaki but Shift +

or {RIGHT] doesnt change anything. Though when I hit [SHIFT] + 0 (not numpad) the nails do toggle.

Also, is there a way to "lock" the outfit? Like how some mods have to be enabled with [CTRL] + 1?

Edited by Omni_Noesis

Hi CeeZ_ M. Thank you for making the wonderful mod.

I'm sorry I can't solve a problem. I downloaded "public modpack 002", but almost every mod has conflicts and has nothing to do with MODS made by others. Please guide me how to solve this problem.

953689582__20220609161528.png.12b9530367f4e73b2b7c7958fec9d2c6.png2.png.f694a678a108ffd02ba48cdb15dd615f.png

Edited by Emerald Kane
On 6/9/2022 at 10:37 AM, Emerald Kane said:

Hi CeeZ_ M. Thank you for making the wonderful mod.

I'm sorry I can't solve a problem. I downloaded "public modpack 002", but almost every mod has conflicts and has nothing to do with MODS made by others. Please guide me how to solve this problem.

just ignore the conflicts, this happens because all suits use the same hashes but only one is active at a time.

• 1 month later...