CeeZ_M Costume Mods DAFF/RED (NEW PUBLIC RELEASE).

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2022 at 8:49 AM, esper_nyanko said:

Hii Ceez, what's wrong with my mods?
Do you have any solutions? 

The first 2 are conflicts with other mods:

• r_daffodil_teddy
  • misaki_short_hair2

The last 3 are missing files inside the "DAFF_SWAPS/Shared" folder, extract the archive below inside DAFF_SWAPS root folder to fix.

DAFF_SWAPS(Main).rar

1 hour ago, mai2019 said:

Isn't there an 100% savegame for doa xvv? how can i have everything unlocked?

renderTimingPixel.png

That's not how the game works, everything is serverside, the only save that is client side is graphic options, tan lvl and maybe some other UI options.

On 12/7/2021 at 4:43 PM, CeeZ_M said:

Hello and welcome!
Hi, i'll be using this thread to share my costume mods.

Steam fix patch:
I made a small steam ENG patch to fix the glowing issue on some of my mods.

A-Download my modpack.

• If you are a patron, you can use it on the latest modpack.
  • Otherwise, you can use it on the last public release.

B-Download the "Shared(SteamENG).rar" below.

• Replace both "shared" folders in the root of DAFF_SWAPS and RED_DRESS.
  • Make sure to overwrite when asked.

Shared(SteamENG).rar 18.28 kB · 553 downloads

About the the RED_DRESS Steam ENG:

Steam ENG recently added the weekly dresses banner that i use for my RED_DRESS mod. However the RED_DRESS mod does not work for all dresses from the weekly banner at the moment. I only tested it on Kasumi but i got reports that it does not work on other girls. I don't know if this might change in the future.

Please read!!
As requested by many people i'll be sharing my costume mods here.

My mods do not use CostumeCostomizer and only require to have 3dmigoto installed (I might make CC mods).
My framework is not as robust as CC but it gets the job done and is less resource intensive.
Right now, I make mods for the DMM version of DOAXVV and only focus on the Common Body girls "for now".

My swap mods work on 2 costumes from the game:

• -DAFF_SWAPS work with The Daffodil R suit which can be gifted to any girl. Once you equip it, press Ctrl + Left/Right arrows to cycle between costumes and Shift+1,2,3,... to cycle between different option if the costume has any.
    DAFF_SWAPS works fairly well with multiple girls (Owner room/Onsen/Matches) but some costumes have a few bugs.

1637234680_Daffodil(R).png.f2b111859eec2f4eb12b077634143c47.png

Here are some of the costumes available in this 1st public release:

DAFF_Banner.thumb.png.33641e2b45885993c207d97253374d21.png

• -RED_DRESS Swaps work with the open dress SSR which you can get from the weekly gacha (Works with all colors). Once you equip it press Shift + 0 (Not numpad) to enable it, then press Shift + Left/Right arrows to cycle between costumes. Shift+1,2,3,... let's you cycle between different option if the costume has any.
    RED_DRESS doesn't works as well with multiple girls (Owner room/Onsen) but some costumes are fine.

1893677664_Dress(SSR).png.0fb2055d38a637db855054c8a90e946e.png

Here are some of the costumes available in this 1st public release:

RED_Banner.thumb.png.1ea0c7ad84e10e9e4ad1e067e7f2c0ca.png

Known Issues:

• There are some conflicts with the RED_DRESS mod and some other ingame costumes, so if you see Nails floating around, press Shift + 0 to disable/enable the mod. 
  • There maybe also some costumes that need a little more tinkering (Mostly feet Nails).

Finally, if you like my mods and wish to support me or want to suggest costumes i should add, check out my Patreon page.

Thanks.

Credit:

• KuroKaze78, DarkStarSword, Minazuki, avenger54.

Download the Public Release #1

______________________________

Twilight Fish (DAFF_SWAPS) update:DAFF: 

This is an update for 36_TWILIGHT_FISH_DAFF  mod with an open top option .
Added an open top version as well as Teddy's open top and transparent versions. 

prev.thumb.png.ca1aa917df8b9aefa5fa5bd3c6bc5680.png

Options:
Shift + 1: Change top option
Shift + 2: Change color

Installation:
You need my my DAFF_SWAPS mod to use this, download the latest mod pack here.
Drop the contents of the archive inside DAFF_SWAPS\Suits folder and replace.

Credit:

Many thanks to @teddy_DOAXVV for letting me use his mod.

36_TWILIGHT_FISH_DAFF.rar 6.34 MB · 1,942 downloads   

Shared(SteamENG).rar 18.28 kB · 158 downloads

Where can it be installed   Shared(SteamENG).rar 36_TWILIGHT_FISH_DAFF.rar 6.34 MB · 1,942 downloads   

2 hours ago, mai2019 said:

You need the Modpack first, you can get it here
https://www.patreon.com/posts/public-release-1-59624159?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator

Once you have that, you can update the shared inside both DAFF_SWAPS and RED_DRESS folder.

For the 2nd file, you can drop it inside DAFF_SAWPS\Suits folder.

Hi CreeZ, love your mod swaps, there's so many suits I could never get in them!

Is there any chance you could tell me how to fix the toenail position by editing the .ini file for 20_TUBE_SSR_DAFF outfit in DAFF_SWAPS? I realized I could disable the default nail files in that suit & tweak the .ini to show the custom nails I have edited into the 4K/HI/METAL skins, but obviously that makes the toenail placement reset to default barefoot position and I have no idea how to change it, is it even possible to change it?

Spoiler

default mod:

DOAX-VenusVacation_220913_194922.jpg.4894aaf95482edfc0c51739f88a67654.jpg

my edit:

DOAX-VenusVacation_220913_194950.jpg.41dbfba98a11890b25919bf49ea034f9.jpg

Thanks!

1 hour ago, DoMopi said:

Hi CreeZ, love your mod swaps, there's so many suits I could never get in them!

Is there any chance you could tell me how to fix the toenail position by editing the .ini file for 20_TUBE_SSR_DAFF outfit in DAFF_SWAPS? I realized I could disable the default nail files in that suit & tweak the .ini to show the custom nails I have edited into the 4K/HI/METAL skins, but obviously that makes the toenail placement reset to default barefoot position and I have no idea how to change it, is it even possible to change it?

If it's only a texture edit:

1. You don't need to change anything since i'm only replacing the nails mesh and should use whatever skin texture you are using.

If it's a mesh edit:

1. You need to adjust the nails to the right height (or edit the ones from the mod),
  2. Transfer the vertex groups/weights from the original nails mesh to your custom mesh (if you are editing the nails from my mod, no need to transfer weights),
  3. Replace the nails inside the 20_TUBE_SSR_DAFF folder.

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll try to figure out how to do that since I want to learn to make mods myself besides .dds file editing : )

Also, sorry if this has been asked before or is asking too much, but is there any chance you'll make the DAFF swap for honoka type body? Maybe adding outfits that are already Honoka type like Peach Syrup, Alien Heart or Stellar Aries? I love those 3 so much. There's very few options for her body type in CC mods. If it's something you'd be willing to make, take requests, or plan to add those 3 outfits to a costume swap or CostumeCustomizer I'll join your patreon in a heartbeat!! And thank you for your time ❤️

On 9/13/2022 at 9:53 PM, DoMopi said:

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll try to figure out how to do that since I want to learn to make mods myself besides .dds file editing : )

Also, sorry if this has been asked before or is asking too much, but is there any chance you'll make the DAFF swap for honoka type body? Maybe adding outfits that are already Honoka type like Peach Syrup, Alien Heart or Stellar Aries? I love those 3 so much. There's very few options for her body type in CC mods. If it's something you'd be willing to make, take requests, or plan to add those 3 outfits to a costume swap or CostumeCustomizer I'll join your patreon in a heartbeat!! And thank you for your time

I don't have plans on making DAFF or RED for Honoka or Marie body since most patrons prefer CC. I do take requests on patreon and i usually make them for CC.

• CeeZ_M changed the title to CeeZ_M Costume Mods DAFF/RED (NEW PUBLIC RELEASE).

Thank you so much for all these!

By the way and sorry to bother you again, but since there's no way to have two girls wear a different Daffodil swap at the same time, is there another swimsuit with a similar structure to Daffodil that could be made into another swap with the same suits? Or half the swaps in one swimsuit and half in the other?

I imagine you've already looked into it, but If there is a costume that can be used the same way (maybe Lemongrass or Russian Blue?), I'd love to help out with modding it, but I'm guessing this stuff is way more specific than I think it is when it comes to choosing a suit to swap, and adding 2 different hotkeys (like ctrl + left right for girl 1 and for example ctrl alt + left right for girl 2, kind of like what the Makeup Mod does) wouldn't work either ?

6 hours ago, DoMopi said:

By the way and sorry to bother you again, but since there's no way to have two girls wear a different Daffodil

You could technically do it but it would require a lot of work.

• You would need a costume that all girls have and is easily obtainable
  • support for alpha textures
  • support for a skirt
  • support for all body vertex groups

And then you would have to redo all the costumes by reordering/ reassigning all the vertex groups.

The reason CC has that feature is because there are 2 versions of that CC suit, and they have the same vertex group order. you only need to target the different hashes.

3 hours ago, CeeZ_M said:

You could technically do it but it would require a lot of work.

Oof, that's a lot of work indeed ?... I really can't thank you enough for making these swaps available to everyone. I'll join your patreon whenever I can to check the CC stuff instead and have suits for Honoka type girls too, after all I'd rather support your work since you already know what you're doing and do it great, and thank you for your patience and explanations ❤️

1 hour ago, bioioi said:

Thanks for the update.

I'm getting these symptoms on Nanami and Nyotengu's hair when I'm changing their swimsuits in DAFF_SWAPS, both modpack008 and 009. It would be helpful if you could address this.

Sorry for the translated English.

Im aware of this issue but unfortunately i don't know what's causing it.
It looks like the hair uses the texture of whatever costume is onscreen only on some camera angles which makes no sense.
This happens more often with the new girls in indoors scenes.

As i said this only happens on some camera angles.