I've been playing around with the mod but I can't seem to figure out how I'm supposed to get Sunny to follow me to the prison for "Walk of Shame." I do have the improved Sunny plugin, but I'm not getting any dialogue options from her after the gunbattle. Have I botched up something along the way?

I'm having the same problem with this guy. My chronology:

- using latest sexout

- using latest SCR

- using latest tryout beta

- using sunny improved and already loaded at the last order

- siding with joe cobb the powder ganger in goodsprings

Where do i'm having problem?

Is it because i'm choosing to chloroform sunny and trudy?

Or because siding with powder ganger? since the author of the original mod saying i can recruit sunny after finishing goodsprings quest with siding to villagers.

Help please.

still can't get past this part of the powder gangers, as soon as Scrambler is done with the anal he asks me to give Eddie a BJ then game crash's (right after second peice of dialog), no one else having this issue Ive used boss to organize mod list and tried with just the bare mods, also started a fresh character still no luck

heres my load order

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutSharedResources.esm

Another-Kick-In-The-Head.esm

Smalltalk.esp

DLC-Another-Kick-Extension.esp

Sexout-Another-Kick-Extension.esp

SCS - CombatArmour.esp

Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 35

Total plugins: 35

same for me, but havent tested the latest tryout. random ctd you need luck to get it done.

I've been playing around with the mod but I can't seem to figure out how I'm supposed to get Sunny to follow me to the prison for "Walk of Shame." I do have the improved Sunny plugin, but I'm not getting any dialogue options from her after the gunbattle. Have I botched up something along the way?

- using latest sexout

- using latest SCR

Or because siding with powder ganger? since the author of the original mod saying i can recruit sunny after finishing goodsprings quest with siding to villagers.

Help please.

The latest Tryout uses SSR not SCR

I am a bit confused with the installation of Tryouts, seeing as requirements list Sexoutslavery and sexoutslavery requires SCR, but latest Beta version of Tryouts requires SSR.

Which one do I use then?

EDIT: My bad, missed the bit about the new Beta Tryouts version including a non-SCR dependent version of Slavery

- using latest sexout

- using latest SCR

Help please.

The latest Tryout uses SSR not SCR

I noticed myself a little confusion between the different versions. Perhaps those mods that are SSR requirements should list in their name SSR.

example

[sSR] Tryout.

[sCR] Tryout.

Something that might give a better idea of the requirements at "first glance". Just an idea.

Okay, have a similar problem to the above crashes everyone is talking about. 

I'm using the lastest stable release.

When I go to talk to Eddie for the first time, I go through the dialog (all the consensual options anyways), and blow Eddie, then nothing.  It doesn't crash, but I can't move and my hud disappears. I don't have a hud mod installed. 

Here's my load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
More Perks.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Lings.esm
Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp
More Perks Update.esp
Smalltalk.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutPositioning.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutHowAbout.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
SexoutDiscounts.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutAssassin.esp
SexoutRex.esp
epock.esp
Ghost Variants.esp
merccustom.esp
Nidaoutfitv1.esp
Type3 Leather Armors.esp
WastelandCourier.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
SCS - CombatArmour.esp
st.esp
FPT EDE Vanilla BigEyes.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp

Total active plugins: 52
Total plugins: 57

Any Ideas?

Okay, have a similar problem to the above crashes everyone is talking about. 

I'm using the lastest stable release.

When I go to talk to Eddie for the first time, I go through the dialog (all the consensual options anyways), and blow Eddie, then nothing.  It doesn't crash, but I can't move and my hud disappears. I don't have a hud mod installed. 

Here's my load order:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

More Perks.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

Lings.esm

Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp

More Perks Update.esp

Smalltalk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutPositioning.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutStraponSex.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutAssassin.esp

SexoutRex.esp

epock.esp

Ghost Variants.esp

merccustom.esp

Nidaoutfitv1.esp

Type3 Leather Armors.esp

WastelandCourier.esp

LingsPrettyThings.esp

SCS - CombatArmour.esp

st.esp

FPT EDE Vanilla BigEyes.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp

Total active plugins: 52

Total plugins: 57

Any Ideas?

The newest beta version of Tryouts uses SSR not SCR.

You have SCR in your load order.

In addition, don't make the same mistake I did regarding the dependencies as the current beta version includes a version of SexoutSlavery that doesn't require SCR. 

To clarify above, the Tryouts beta requires SSR and the tryout beta's included version of Slavery to run, though most other mods currently still require SCR. It is fine to load both SSR and SCR at the same time, they should be loaded below 'Sexout.esm' and above all other sexout plugins. I would suggest:

Sexout

SSR

SCR

Pregnancy

Slavery

Legion

Store

All other Sexout plugins

However: the stable version of Tryouts requires SCR (loading SSR as well is no issue).

Can someone who knows more clarify whether using the SSR version of slavery is a possible issue when used with the stable SCR-version of Tryouts?

To clarify above, the Tryouts beta requires SSR and the tryout beta's included version of Slavery to run, though most other mods currently still require SCR. It is fine to load both SSR and SCR at the same time, they should be loaded below 'Sexout.esm' and above all other sexout plugins. I would suggest:

Sexout

SSR

SCR

Pregnancy

Slavery

Legion

Store

All other Sexout plugins

However: the stable version of Tryouts requires SCR (loading SSR as well is no issue).

Can someone who knows more clarify whether using the SSR version of slavery is a possible issue when used with the stable SCR-version of Tryouts?

Ya I also had that question, that why I was hesitant to run both seeing as we now have two Slavery versions. 

EDIT: I just tested the quest, I am using SSR, improved sunny companion and the latest beta version of tryout and I have the same problem with Sunny having no dialogue option after the gun battle to follow me to the prison.

I also tried loading the Improved Sunny Companion mod before and after the Powdergang.esp.

Cobb has dialogue to tell me to take Sunny to Eddie but halfway through the gun battle I noticed that Trudy and Sunny AI reset, and they reappeared and started walking back to their respective houses.  

Okay, tried this again.  Reinstalled Fallout, reinstalled sexout, Tryout and associated mods, and still ran into the same issue.  This time I installed the beta.  SSR was once again in front of SCR in the load order.  I also tried to use the rape route of the quest, and this time it crashed after I was raped by Scrambler. 

Another thing to note is that my computer is a little on the slow side, being 5 years old and not even top of the line then.  Would that have anything to do with my issues?  Also, is there a Console Command to return control to the player?

Sexout

SSR

SCR

Pregnancy

Slavery

Legion

Store

All other Sexout plugins

I cannot speak for sure but when I added SCR versions  (mix and match ) to the system when I was testing the early versions of SSR it did cause some issues unless I either used all the SSR or the SCR versions of the mods.

I later converted the SSR versions of Tryout to the SCR versions of Tryout . I only did so because I needed pregnancy.

You should be using the SSR versions of the mods where ever possible providing that they are reasonably stable. This includes the requirements. I only use SCR versions when I need to run Pregnancy and related mods or mods that have no version of SSR.

Even in the early testing phases months ago SSR ran very good and reliably. Some of the mods still were rough around the edges but for the first time ever I was able to complete some of the Tryout quests without having to reload the saves 1000 times. :angry:

Okay, tried this again.  Reinstalled Fallout, reinstalled sexout, Tryout and associated mods, and still ran into the same issue.  This time I installed the beta.  SSR was once again in front of SCR in the load order.  I also tried to use the rape route of the quest, and this time it crashed after I was raped by Scrambler. 

Another thing to note is that my computer is a little on the slow side, being 5 years old and not even top of the line then.  Would that have anything to do with my issues?  Also, is there a Console Command to return control to the player?

SCR has been contributed to have issues on those with weaker systems. Scripts sometimes failed to run properly with SCR and weaker systems.

If I were you and testing and trying to figure out what the issue is I would only run SSR and related mods. Try that on your system and see how that works. If you are really having great amounts of trouble I would run only the GAme, DLC's, Sexout, SSR and SSR mods. Then you can greatly reduce the various possibilities of conflict / issues.

I had this problem before: my 'toon would go to sleep, wake up, and all of the powdergangers populating the yard would be *gone*.  Carter inevitably vanishes before I can get the perks, as well, but not nearly as quickly.

I got around that by using the kennel mod, which adds a lot of powdergangers, and an alternate source of food, should Carter disappear.  But, this last time I used that mod, it turned the Admin building into a game-ending trap, permanently "sticking" the door to the yard as soon as I entered the building. 

Since it had been a while since I tried Tryout without the kennel mod, I thought I'd see if any updates had fixed the problem I'd been having.

Apparently, not.  The first time the 'toon slept for eight hours, she awoke to an empty yard, and empty barracks (apart from the usual occupants).

Is there any command that re-fills the yard without individually resurrecting each powderganger every time my 'toon awakes from sleeping?  Not only would doing it one by one be very tedious, but if I resurrect one who has amorous thoughts on his mind, the disable/enable just makes him approach over and over, which is kind of silly, anyway.  Or, is there any other simple solution?  My migraines are still in the middle of a flare-up, so, I'm hoping for something not too intellectually demanding.

It may be obnoxious and tedious, but I'm going to need you to test a bit 'slower' if I'm going to be able to help.

First, don't try installing everything at once. Do things one at a time. Start with just NVSE, NX, Sexout, SSR, and one SSR-enabled mod, and test. Since you're having problems with scrambler, use tryouts as the first SSR mod.

Slowly add more SSR enabled mods, test one at a time until you hit the problem. Disable the last mod you added and see if the problem goes away -- if it does, report in to that mods author with details.

If you got all the way through the SSR enabled mods, that's good. You should, except for the noted problems with tryouts right now (namely motor runner and epstein). From here you can add SCR and SCR mods and continue testing, one at a time.

Note that there is absolutely no "new" code in SSR itself, and it's basically impossible for SSR to have any bugs that aren't also present in SCR. The SSR ESM is simply a copy of SCR with a bunch of stuff deleted. The initial batch of mods for SSR are likewise SCR versions that just had the master ESM list changed from the SCR ESM to SSR.

I had this problem before: my 'toon would go to sleep, wake up, and all of the powdergangers populating the yard would be *gone*.  Carter inevitably vanishes before I can get the perks, as well, but not nearly as quickly.

I got around that by using the kennel mod, which adds a lot of powdergangers, and an alternate source of food, should Carter disappear.  But, this last time I used that mod, it turned the Admin building into a game-ending trap, permanently "sticking" the door to the yard as soon as I entered the building. 

Since it had been a while since I tried Tryout without the kennel mod, I thought I'd see if any updates had fixed the problem I'd been having.

Apparently, not.  The first time the 'toon slept for eight hours, she awoke to an empty yard, and empty barracks (apart from the usual occupants).

Is there any command that re-fills the yard without individually resurrecting each powderganger every time my 'toon awakes from sleeping?  Not only would doing it one by one be very tedious, but if I resurrect one who has amorous thoughts on his mind, the disable/enable just makes him approach over and over, which is kind of silly, anyway.  Or, is there any other simple solution?  My migraines are still in the middle of a flare-up, so, I'm hoping for something not too intellectually demanding.

I would start by disabling any other mods that affect NCRCF. The yard is pretty barren to start with, if yours is well populated, it's some other mod adding those PG -- and it is probably the one to blame for their disappearance. Repopulated wasteland works fairly well for some people with tryouts, and I believe adds more PG to NCRCF.

I would also try sleeping indoors rather than outdoors if you can. This will ensure that 'stuff' is not happening in the outdoor cell while you're asleep, giving the cell a chance to reload to normal when you go outside and hit the loading screen.

I don't believe so BogBrush82. Most of time with my play through she just got killed. There was a mod that added a patron that would service the Powdergangers in the back room but it has been broken for quite some time.

You're thinking of the SexoutTrade.esp, and I dunno about broken.  I still use it and it's working fine for me with the new version of Tryout.

In fact, the two of them together is putting Trudy and Sunny in the Powder Ganger faction after takeover, so SexoutTrade's "Let's do it" dialogue for female PCs is available with those two as well.

On its own though I think Trudy's mostly ignored after she's been chloroformed after the takeover.  Sunny, however, can be taken to the NCRCF for the Walk of Shame quest.

... which, for some reason, won't end for me.  50+ servicings of the Powder Gangers and Scrambler still won't fetch my character...

You don't get the quest to take Sunny to the prison until you side with the Powder Gangers in Goodsprings. You can't take Sunny to the prison unless you hire her. But you can't hire Sunny without siding with Goodsprings (at least with loogie's Sunny mod). But if you side with Goodsprings, you can't get the quest from the Powder Ganger to take her to the prison. Anybody else dizzy?

The secret to getting Sunny to work with Walk of Shame seems to be /edit/ See below