I've been playing around with the mod but I can't seem to figure out how I'm supposed to get Sunny to follow me to the prison for "Walk of Shame." I do have the improved Sunny plugin, but I'm not getting any dialogue options from her after the gunbattle. Have I botched up something along the way?

The Powder Gangers Tryout is inherently incompatible with NCR CF - Sexout.esp.  The NCR CF mod completely replaces character like Eddie and so forth. I would not expect both of them to work together. I would suggest one or the other.

Well that explains it. Thanks a lot X)

Yeah I've tried all kinds of different things to get the PG portion to work.  Everything plays: Dialogue and Animations.  Eddie goes to enslave me... nothing No items removed no items received I'm free to go.

Can't figure out why.  This was with a clean slave and only PG and Requirements were active.

(Forgot to point out I'm testing the Beta.)

Hahaha, I need to start remembering to save Stable Versions so I can just play.  And have an Alt. for testing and Trouble shooting.

Everything looks sound, Nothing funky in the scripts, dialogue, etc... This one takes the cake.  I'd like to note that with this beta using Sex Assault or Brutal seems to have no effect on this working or not. (As far as I can tell).  Starting to wonder if I messed up somewhere along the way of installing.  Cause everything works except for stuff regarding Slavery.

The game is afoot Watson!!

After I speak to Eddie, and get raped by him and the other dude, game crashed after next dialog. Any help would be appreciated.

Try it again. If it does work now. It was just a random  Fallout CTD. I have tons of 'em.

If it happens all the time you could have a modconflict or a wrong loadorder oooor you have not all requierements.

Speaking about loadorder --> post yours and maybe someone can help you and tell you what is wrong.

After I speak to Eddie, and get raped by him and the other dude, game crashed after next dialog. Any help would be appreciated.

Try it again. If it does work now. It was just a random  Fallout CTD. I have tons of 'em.

If it happens all the time you could have a modconflict or a wrong loadorder oooor you have not all requierements.

Speaking about loadorder --> post yours and maybe someone can help you and tell you what is wrong.

I tried removing all the mods but the essential ones mentioned, I started a fresh game, got past the initial part - but then I did not receive a collar or clothes, quest just stopped. When I tried loading an earlier save and trying again, game froze on second dialog again..

All other addons I have worked perfectly so far, this is the first time I have encountered such a problem: My load order is as follows:

x Honest hearts.esm

x Dead money.esm

x GunRunndersArsenal.esm

x LonesomeRoad.esm

x OldWorldBlues.esm

x CaravanPack.esm

x ClassicPack.esm

x MercenaryPack.esm

x Tribalpack.esm

x Sexout.esm

x Sexoutcommonresources.esm

x Sexoutpregnancyv3.esm

x sexoutslavery.esm

x msexbase.esm

x Sexoutstore.esm

x FallouNv.esm

x msextopsOffice.esm

x jokristinascloset.esm

x SexoutLegion.esm

x The mod configuration menu.esp

x SexoutZAZ.esp

x SmallerTalk.esp

x Sexoutpowdergangers.esp

x Sexoutpowdergangers (hpt tweaks).esp

x Tryout - Hard prison time.esp

x msexFort.esp

x xmsexveronica.esp

x cheersexyoutfit.esp

x sexoutbrutalrapers.esp

x sexout fiends.esp

x sexout khans.esp

x sexout kings.esp

x sexout NCR.esp

I tried removing all but the essential ones mentioned in the mod, and starting a fresh game 2-3 times + also overwriting a vanilla scr over the old one, but I still got the results mentioned above. (I just kept the dlc packs, sexcout, scr, slavery, legion, configuration, smallertalk, gangers, and tried with and without hpt tweaks)

I am not sure if this is relevant, but after starting a fresh game, i reloaded every time i got approached by a ganger for sex before reaching the boss to avoid conflicts (not sure if this might have caused a problem) + Zaz shop quest seems to get stuck after the initial dialog with target npc in the vault)

this mod has been broken for months ,im not a modder or computer guru but i think that it will not work with current sexoutng or src ,or ssr for that matter.this is a older mod and sexout has been updated a hundred time since this one was released .Every update now(ng  src ) seems to revolve around prgnancy and breeder ,and some mods that used to work great now dont .Ive been keeping up with this mod for a while(months) hoping for a fix but until the gods of modding decide to look into whats wrong a fix isnt coming

I tried removing all the mods but the essential ones mentioned, I started a fresh game, got past the initial part - but then I did not receive a collar or clothes, quest just stopped. When I tried loading an earlier save and trying again, game froze on second dialog again..

All other addons I have worked perfectly so far, this is the first time I have encountered such a problem: My load order is as follows:

x Honest hearts.esm

x Dead money.esm

x GunRunndersArsenal.esm

x LonesomeRoad.esm

x OldWorldBlues.esm

x CaravanPack.esm

x ClassicPack.esm

x MercenaryPack.esm

x Tribalpack.esm

x Sexout.esm

x Sexoutpregnancyv3.esm

x sexoutslavery.esm

x msexbase.esm

x Sexoutstore.esm

x FallouNv.esm

x msextopsOffice.esm

x jokristinascloset.esm

x SexoutLegion.esm

x SexoutZAZ.esp

x SmallerTalk.esp

x msexFort.esp

x xmsexveronica.esp

x cheersexyoutfit.esp

x sexoutbrutalrapers.esp

x sexout fiends.esp

x sexout khans.esp

x sexout kings.esp

x sexout NCR.esp

I tried removing all but the essential ones mentioned in the mod, and starting a fresh game 2-3 times + also overwriting a vanilla scr over the old one, but I still got the results mentioned above. (I just kept the dlc packs, sexcout, scr, slavery, legion, configuration, smallertalk, gangers, and tried with and without hpt tweaks)

I am not sure if this is relevant, but after starting a fresh game, i reloaded every time i got approached by a ganger for sex before reaching the boss to avoid conflicts (not sure if this might have caused a problem) + Zaz shop quest seems to get stuck after the initial dialog with target npc in the vault)

First thing that I notice: FalloutNV.esm is spposed to be on top of the list.

this mod has been broken for months ,im not a modder or computer guru but i think that it will not work with current sexoutng or src ,or ssr for that matter.this is a older mod and sexout has been updated a hundred time since this one was released .Every update now(ng  src ) seems to revolve around prgnancy and breeder ,and some mods that used to work great now dont .Ive been keeping up with this mod for a while(months) hoping for a fix but until the gods of modding decide to look into whats wrong a fix isnt coming

It's never been broken.  Check out Prideslayers beta, it has bugfixes.

x Honest hearts.esm

x Dead money.esm

x GunRunndersArsenal.esm

x LonesomeRoad.esm

x OldWorldBlues.esm

x CaravanPack.esm

x ClassicPack.esm

x MercenaryPack.esm

x Tribalpack.esm

x Sexout.esm

x Sexoutpregnancyv3.esm

x sexoutslavery.esm

x msexbase.esm

x Sexoutstore.esm

x FallouNv.esm

x msextopsOffice.esm

x jokristinascloset.esm

x SexoutLegion.esm

x SexoutZAZ.esp

x SmallerTalk.esp

x msexFort.esp

x xmsexveronica.esp

x cheersexyoutfit.esp

x sexoutbrutalrapers.esp

x sexout fiends.esp

x sexout khans.esp

x sexout kings.esp

x sexout NCR.esp

There is also a problem in your load order for Sexout. This should be the load order, you have Legion and Store reversed.  I can't say if that is your problem though.  I haven't had any issues with this on a new install of New Vegas with just the base mods necessary for Tryouts and Consequences.

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

One other thought: Are you sure you have the NVSE_Extender Plugin in the correct location?

..\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\NVSE\plugins

I tried to follow a couple of suggestions in the last few posts, like swapping falloutnv to the top of the list or checking if my fallout extender plugin was in the right place (it was). None of them seemed to help. As for the patched fomm, It seems that I am using an older version, 0.13.21, if i replaced it with the version here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17895-fomm-custom-build-0141b3-beta/ - would i have to reinstall all foms ? Would I have to reinstall the game ? And would it help in restoring zaz store, prison time back to working order ?

You are using the same version of FOMM as I am.  Have you done a complete reinstall of FNV and just loaded the minimum mods necessary to run Tryouts?  If that doesn't work, then you should start looking at Video drivers.

What I do is after I do a fresh install of FNV, I make a backup copy of the directory to another location, that way I don't have to redownload it.  The order in which you install Mods can really make a difference. For example, I use Project Nevada all the time. However, if you install MCM before Project Nevada it causes problems. In general if you are installing a mod and it asks to overwrite another resource this should raise a warning flag.  Despite the basic instructions for installing Sexout, you still have to be conscious of the order in which you install mods.

From a clean install (which means I have deleted saves and config files in the My Games directory), I first run the game through the normal launcher to reset preferences. I then exit and install NVSE and the NVSE_extender and then start the game through the NVSE launcher to make sure it works.

I install each mod one at a time and make sure I don't get any errors when launching the game.  You can then start a fresh save and make a save point just outside of the Doc's house. From there you can install other mods that affect the game and test them, which might mean using the console to jump to different locations to see how things look.

You are using the same version of FOMM as I am.  Have you done a complete reinstall of FNV and just loaded the minimum mods necessary to run Tryouts?  If that doesn't work, then you should start looking at Video drivers.

What I do is after I do a fresh install of FNV, I make a backup copy of the directory to another location, that way I don't have to redownload it.  The order in which you install Mods can really make a difference. For example, I use Project Nevada all the time. However, if you install MCM before Project Nevada it causes problems. In general if you are installing a mod and it asks to overwrite another resource this should raise a warning flag.  Despite the basic instructions for installing Sexout, you still have to be conscious of the order in which you install mods.

From a clean install (which means I have deleted saves and config files in the My Games directory), I first run the game through the normal launcher to reset preferences. I then exit and install NVSE and the NVSE_extender and then start the game through the NVSE launcher to make sure it works.

I install each mod one at a time and make sure I don't get any errors when launching the game.  You can then start a fresh save and make a save point just outside of the Doc's house. From there you can install other mods that affect the game and test them, which might mean using the console to jump to different locations to see how things look.

I haven't tried reinstalling the actual game yet, I am still playing the main campaign for the first time, so I would like to finish that first (just got way too sidetracked with all these awesome mods). Which install order would you use to run just this particular mod? Do you use fomm to install everything ? (some mods have instructions for manual installations, do you use the "construct fomm from directly" command for all of it?)

The only things I install manually are NVSE, NVSE_Extender, GECK, and Fnv4gb (when I use it). Everything else I do with FOMM (unless it is just an .esm or .esp which can be dropped directly into the data folder).  For the Sexout Mods the only tricky one is ZAZ. I think you have to load it before Tryouts, but after the other base mods. 

New BETA release in OP

This release is an overhaul of the companion support stuff. Any female companion should work properly now with tryouts -- the engine supports up to seven companions. Special thanks to Ichabod for information on how he managed companions in Player Slave Encounters for Oblivion.

Features

- Tryout approaches will automatically pick from all available (female) companions if the player is busy.

- Dialog options that previously addressed Sunny, Cass, or Veronica individually are now more generic. The three vanilla companions can still be offered up individually as well.

- Companion list management is handled automatically and should properly update nearly instantly when companions are hired/fired.

- Companions having sex helps raise your prostitution counters for working girl as well as helping meet goals set (like in Legion) where you must have sex a certain number of times to regain your freedom.

Planned features

- Gomorrah and Tops punishments for freelancing are currently disabled, as is the Epstein encounter in Vault 19. These scenes need rebuilt to support the new companion system.

Known Issues beeing investigated

- When hooking in the Wrangler, only the player is given the prostitute outfit.

- Hooking with a large group of girls in the Gomorrah may lead to.. issues involving violence, including gunfire. Reports from beta testers needed.

If you find any spots where you suspect the system was not changed from the old vanilla+sunny only system to the new system, please let me know.

The companion system is controlled by TryougGirlGetterQuest in SexoutLegion.esm. Other modders are encouraged to look it over and potentially use it in their own mods.

Game on!

I reinstalled the game /deleted data old saves and started fresh. I used the ssr beta version of tryouts this time, but I still crashed at the blowjob part in prison. I run both scr and ssr, and as soon as I disabled scr the mod worked fine. Then when i started the game again with a few more mods it stopped working again. So I tried removing everything to no avail, tried activating scr again with no results - after I deactivated it for a second time though, mod worked again!..

Anyone with knowledge of the inner workings of these mods have any clue as to what may be going on ?

Updated beta with some bugfixes for item removal and return in WG, PG, and Legion.

Try the new one, nouseforaname4.

works better now. :D

post-84321-0-41467500-1376332482_thumb.jpg 

would test more, but stll geting that random ctd after sex with scrambler. its something after the first thing that he tells you. maybe the charakter is still going up from the ground and betwen the first speek box and the second the game trys to get her staying up -> crash.

to keep the collar i had to set the rp cloth removal to allways. after that it worked.

is there something that should prevent the player from leaving the prison? if it is, it isnt working.^^

walk of shame isnt working, is it finisht now? would be nice when you can take sunny there and after  some convince work shes in the mod to follow you.

I have problem with Sunny.

After i take her with me she dont follow me.

Just go back to saloon,even after teleport with her to another location.

You have a mod conflict. Put the companion ESP at the bottom of your load order.