would test more, but stll geting that random ctd after sex with scrambler. its something after the first thing that he tells you. maybe the charakter is still going up from the ground and betwen the first speek box and the second the game trys to get her staying up -> crash.

Just confirming I have this going on, too.

The zaz quest in the powdergangers conflicts with pregnancy.  At the end of the first scene with espein, when hes walking to the door, always crashes unless i disable pregnancy.  Tried the Beta and Espien doesnt exsist, the marker is pointing to the booth wehre he normally sits but he is not there.

sexout

scr

ssr (when i tried beta)

preg

slavery

legion

zaz

powdergangers

mcm

Edit:  Wow...  it seems that the dialog options i was using was doing it.  if i chose "rip off ur dick" then i crash at the end, if i chose "leave me alone" then all goes well.  Oddly i was having this problem with msex fort also.  The pregnancy just doesnt like me sassing my captors O.O  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13803-msex-fort-slavery/?p=475035

I didnt try disabling pregnancy when i had the fort problem but now that this has happened, im thinking that would have worked there too.  So strange.

According to the latest beta notes, the Vault 19 slavery thing needs to be completely rebuilt from the ground up.  Any bugs will be fixed then, I'd imagine.

Also it's important to note that there is nothing in Tryouts to make it explicitly work with pregnancy, they are entirely separate mods.

New beta in OP, 2013-08-18. Updated Fiends tryout.

- Player and companion gear will be reliably stripped (automatically) and returned (when the locker is opened) in Vault 3.

- While Motor-Runner is being a bad host and ignoring everyone but the player, his dogs are happy to entertain her companions.

Crash issues noted, and as stated, are somewhat expected.

I've got a question, and I apologize if it is answered somewhere in the thread and I didn't see it.

Regarding the Legion fort-

I'm running the beta 0818 version,  I was running the stable version, and switched them out because I was having another problem.  I "think" the other problem was regarding the camera positioning, my  body kept disappearing during the initial Marissa tour.   I switched to the most recent beta, thinking that may be it, but later discovered that taking the camera out of telephoto mode in the sexout options seemed to fix that problem.

But after installing the 0818 beta, I went through the tour, then realized that although all the npc's treated me like a slave, and told me I was one, but I had no slave collar, and had my normal outfit in my inventory.  (under the slave rags I had a slave corset, and my apparel had been taken, still no slave collar though)      I walked to the fort door, and could not exit the door, but I could fast travel anywhere I wanted and my possessions were given back.

So what I am wondering is, is this a bug, or is it supposed to be like this, or is it not supposed to be this way and I may have something amiss?

Everything else seems to be working just fine.

Do you mean sunnycompanion? The fomod doesn't install "ompanion.esp" -- which probably is just a typo or something on your part.

You only need the telephoto thing if you play in 1st person -- which, unfortunately, is just a buggy way to play sexout mods. The invisibility problem is common for people playing in 1st person with a lot of mods (or a slow PC -- or both). There is a control in the MCM options for sexout to increase the telephoto 'time' which should help fix the issue.

Do you mean sunnycompanion? The fomod doesn't install "ompanion.esp" -- which probably is just a typo or something on your part.

I thought this were related to another mod. Tryout also adds an esp called "ompanion" to my mod list.

Quick edit: AFAIK, it didn't do anything to my game. Sunny still wears the clothing from the Improved Sunny Smiles Companion mod and everything about her works fine and dandy.

thanks Loogie, and Prideslayer, for explaining it.    Makes sense, as I primarily do play in 1st person.

Also, thanks again for all your work on this mod, like I said most everything else is working great for me, and is a nice addition to the game.

I thought this were related to another mod. Tryout also adds an esp called "ompanion" to my mod list.

Tryout does not add that, neither does Sexout. I don't believe any sexout mod does. Perhaps your mod manager is screwing things up, which one are you using?

Tryout adds these mods:

• SexoutLegion.esm
  • SexoutSlavery.esm
  • SexoutFiends.esp
  • SexoutKhans.esp
  • SexoutKings.esp
  • SexoutNCR.esp
  • SexoutPowderGangers.esp
  • SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
  • SunnyCompanion.esp

Tryout does not add that, neither does Sexout. I don't believe any sexout mod does. Perhaps your mod manager is screwing things up, which one are you using?

Tryout adds these mods:

• SexoutLegion.esm
  • SexoutSlavery.esm
  • SexoutFiends.esp
  • SexoutKhans.esp
  • SexoutKings.esp
  • SexoutNCR.esp
  • SexoutPowderGangers.esp
  • SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
  • SunnyCompanion.esp

There's obviously something wrong on either ends, but I'm not crazy. As soon as I uninstall Tryout, "ompanion.esp" disappears from my mod list. As soon as I activate it, it reappears. I have double, triple-checked it.

I'm using the latest version of FOMM.

Here's my load order for further info. Note that I'm still working on it, so some things may be out of place. "ompanion.esp" is the last plugin.

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esm

[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm

[X] NSkies URWLified.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutSharedResources.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] oHUD.esm

[X] Lings.esm

[X] MikotoBeauty.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

[X] jokristinascloset.esm

[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm

[X] CASM.esp

[X] Readius_NV.esp

[X] SaveKey.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

[X] Brotherhood and House Alliance.esp

[X] return_deadmoney.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp

[X] Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp

[X] DrugsAreBadMKay.esp

[X] PortableCampsite.esp

[X] YamsPinupParade.esp

[X] Advanced Recon Gear.esp

[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esp

[ ] Advanced Recon Gear-Locations Doc Mitchell.esp

[X] christinecos.esp

[X] epock.esp

[X] FlashlightNVSE.esp

[X] JillBSAA.esp

[X] NEVECbodysuit.esp

[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp

[X] Follower Home Marker.esp

[X] Followers Ready To Fight - Unlimited Companions.esp

[X] SunnyCompanion.esp

[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp

[X] UnlimitedCompanions SCRIPT FIX.esp

[X] Faster Terminals.esp

[X] Vault_34_better_reactor.esp

[X] WMXUE.esp

[X] WMXUE-PN.esp

[X] NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp

[X] NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp

[X] NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp

[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

[X] ILO - GS Shack.esp

[X] MoonShadowRace.esp

[X] MikotoBeauty.esp

[X] Sunny Smiles Ready To Fight.esp

[X] Followers Ready To Fight.esp

[X] StockingsNV.esp

[X] Enhanced Binoculars.esp

[X] st.esp

[X] SexyTacticalOutfitT6M.esp

[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] SexoutResolutions.esp

[X] SexoutCompanions.esp

[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

[X] SexoutRapeGame.esp

[X] SexoutRex.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutPositioning.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutLust - oHUD.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] RagingBull.esp

[X] L96.esp

[X] G3SG1.esp

[X] Uzi.esp

[X] M37Ithaca.esp

[X] M14.esp

[X] jokriss.esp

[X] Tac Vest Addon_NV.esp

[X] B92FS.esp

[X] NVT3Tattered Suits.esp

[X] K3KDefaultHardcoreSilent.esp

[X] DsPoser.esp

[X] XVSharlArmour.esp

[X] XVSharlArmor-PN Patch.esp

[X] WMXUE-CouriersStash.esp

[X] WMXUE-ArenovalisTextures.esp

[X] WMXUE-ArenovalisTextures-CS.esp

[X] DYNAVISION 3.esp

[X] K3KPortaDoc.esp

[X] FALLIVION_NV.esp

[X] REJill.esp

[X] Resident Evil_Racoon City.esp

[X] 1nivVSLArmors.esp

[X] 1nivPNSLPatch.esp

[X] A Better Veronica.esp

[X] A Better Cass.esp

[X] ompanion.esp

I don't know if this has been asked before, but last time I checked Tryout had special perks for players who have sex many times with certain factions. Has this been removed? Or is this still active? If it is active, will you post the requirements to get those perks?

LibertyPrime is not crazy, haha. The latest beta is adding "ompanion.esp"... somehow.

Activation data

-- Installed data files
textures\armor\tornvault\21torn.dds
textures\interface\tryout\epsteinstash1.dds
textures\interface\tryout\epsteinstash2.dds
textures\interface\tryout\epsteinstash3.dds
textures\interface\tryout\epsteinstash4.dds
textures\armor\slaverags\ncrslave.dds
textures\armor\ncrwhore\ncrwhore.dds
textures\armor\slaverags\ncr_ambassador_f_d.dds
textures\armor\slaverags\ncr_gambler_f01_d.dds
textures\armor\slaverags\ncr_gambler_f02_d.dds
textures\armor\slaverags\ncr_gambler_f03_d.dds
textures\armor\slaverags\ncr_gambler_f04_d.dds
textures\armor\vault19armor\outfitf19_f.dds
textures\armor\loogie\cumlingerie\outfitfleopardprint.dds
textures\armor\loogie\cumlingerie\outfitf_n.dds
textures\armor\slaverags\playerrags.dds
textures\armor\strapon\taitu_0_n.dds
textures\armor\strapon\taitu_2_0.dds
textures\armor\slaverags\veronicaoutfit.dds
textures\interface\tryout\wooddetails.dds
textures\interface\tryout\wooddetails_n.dds
meshes\scol\archiveroomhalf.nif
meshes\armor\boomerslut\boomerslut.nif
meshes\armor\slaverags\cassslave.nif
meshes\armor\strapon\dildo.nif
meshes\armor\slaverags\gamblerslave.nif
meshes\armor\slaverags\gamblerslave2.nif
meshes\armor\slaverags\gamblerslave4.nif
meshes\armor\khanslave\khanslave.nif
meshes\armor\slaverags\marissaoutfit.nif
meshes\armor\slaverags\ncrtrooperslave.nif
meshes\armor\ncrwhore\ncrwhore.nif
meshes\armor\powderslave\powderslave.nif
meshes\armor\slaverags\prospectorslave.nif
meshes\interface\tryout\signboat.nif
meshes\armor\slaverags\summerslave.nif
meshes\armor\loogie\cumlingerie\topsoutfit.nif
meshes\armor\vault19insecurity\vault19insecurity.nif
meshes\armor\vault19slave\vault19slave.nif
meshes\armor\tornvault\vaulttorn.nif
meshes\armor\slaverags\veronicaslave.nif
sexoutfiends.esp
sexoutkhans.esp
sexoutkings.esp
sexoutlegion.esm
sexoutncr.esp
sexoutpowdergangers.esp
sexoutslavery.esm
sexoutworkinggirl.esp
textures\cb\cbrogue\jackettorn.dds
textures\cb\cbrogue\shorts2.dds
textures\cb\cbrogue\skirttorn_d.dds
textures\cb\cbrogue\sunnyslavecollar_d.dds
textures\cb\cbrogue\sunnyslavecollar_g.dds
textures\cb\cbrogue\sunnyslavecollar_n.dds
textures\cb\cbrogue\sunnyslavetag_d.dds
textures\cb\cbrogue\sunnyslavetag_n.dds
ompanion.esp
meshes\armor\sunny\dogcollar.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\dogcollarexplosive.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\necklace.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\sunnyslavecomplete.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\sunnyslavemodbaseboots.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\sunnyslavemodbasenude.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\sunnyslavemodbottomskirt.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\sunnyslavemodtopcovered.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\sunnyslavemodtopexposed.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\sunnyslavemodundiesshorts.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\sunnyslavemodundiesshorts2.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\sunnyslavemodundiesshortstorn.nif
meshes\armor\sunny\sunnyslavemodundiesshortstorn2.nif

Looks like "SunnyCompanion.esp" is getting truncated, for some reason.

edit: using FOMM 13.21

I figured out the problem I had was from OffspringDialogue. I'm guessing at this point, the pregnancy mod project has absorbed OffspringDialogue's coding into itself, which was causing my installation of OffspringDialogue redundant.

BUT ompanion.esp was still messing things up. For some reason, I was getting two entries for the Speech-checked option to ask Sunny out as a companion, which stopped when I unchecked ompanion.esp. Also when ompanion.esp was checked, Sunny was wearing INVISIBLE CLOTHING! :o My guess being it was trying to equip clothing onto Sunny that didn't fit? Leads me to believe it's from the "extra" option in the fomod that did something with Sunny.

My guess is some things in ompanion.esp are redundant from the SunnyCompanion.esp in my load order? (author: gurkmeja, it says)

Edit: It'd seem my acknowledgement of the author was worth it. I have the SunnyCompanion.esp by gurkmeja. Not Loogie's. I do not have the "Improved" companion mod. Personally, I find Sunny perfect as she is now. :P

It appears both Loogie's mod and gurkmeja's are BOTH named SunnyCompanion.esp. Maybe there's an issue there if this new esp is expecting the Loogie one and instead getting gurkmeja's?

A version of my Sunny mod is uploaded to Nexus and there is no conflict - it is a flat out replacer. Also has numerous bug fixes, and stops some crashes. Download the improved version from Ne us - either mine or the one where she has leather armor - but use the .esp from Prideslayer's pack. The improved Sunny companion is clearly listed in the description as something you neex for the beta if you want to use that esp.

"ompanion.esp" is supposed to be "SunnyCompanion.esp". It replaces the esp file from whichever Sunny mod you're using, but it is just a modified version of Loogie's afaik, made to work with Pride's new beta stuff (I guess).

Delete or rename your SunnyCompanion.esp file, then manually rename "ompanion.esp" to "SunnyCompanion.esp", and watch things fall into place. Seems to have worked for me, anyway.

A version of my Sunny mod is uploaded to Nexus and there is no conflict - it is a flat out replacer. Also has numerous bug fixes, and stops some crashes. Download the improved version from Ne us - either mine or the one where she has leather armor - but use the .esp from Prideslayer's pack. The improved Sunny companion is clearly listed in the description as something you neex for the beta if you want to use that esp.

Do I have to? :s

Both seem to have taken liberties with her face that I don't think I like.

Either that, or my graphics is low enough to affect her face's appearance.