Disregard my problem, it's a PEBCAK (problem exists between chair and keyboard). Apparently I'm a dumbass and I've mostly wasted your time because for some reason I DO have the perk for chem resistance and immunity even though I never use them. I was wondering why 100 buffout did nothing...

Welp, problem solved. I guess this means that you can't use the main features of this mod while also having complete chem resistance then?

Thanks for your help and patience, I owe you a Nuka Cola or something.

1 hour ago, McAztec said:

Disregard my problem, it's a PEBCAK (problem exists between chair and keyboard). Apparently I'm a dumbass and I've mostly wasted your time because for some reason I DO have the perk for chem resistance and immunity even though I never use them. I was wondering why 100 buffout did nothing...

Welp, problem solved. I guess this means that you can't use the main features of this mod while also having complete chem resistance then?

Thanks for your help and patience, I owe you a Nuka Cola or something.

Ah, that's not a bad outcome all things considered.  Not only is there a clear solution, but it's not some obscure mod conflict that I need to patch out of existence!

Luckily for you, I occasionally enjoy making random patches for easily fixed issues.  The attached patch will let you keep the Chem Resistance perks while still getting addicted to cum, if you so desire.

BLTC_NoChemResistance.zip

14 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Ah, that's not a bad outcome all things considered.  Not only is there a clear solution, but it's not some obscure mod conflict that I need to patch out of existence!

Luckily for you, I occasionally enjoy making random patches for easily fixed issues.  The attached patch will let you keep the Chem Resistance perks while still getting addicted to cum, if you so desire.

BLTC_NoChemResistance.zip 752 B · 2 downloads

Awesome, I'll give the patch a try. It will come in handy for many probably, perhaps it's worth adding to the main page?

Even though I am the only one that mentioned this issue I know most people just assume mods are broken when they don't work properly first try and don't even reach out for support so perhaps others had this too and swept it under the rug.

Thanks again for the help, if you ever need help for beta-testing new stuff/mods or bugs lemme know, I'd be happy to return the favor.

Edited by McAztec

Version 1.09 is up!

v. 1.09

-Added mechanism to treat DLC creatures as their nearest reasonable vanilla equivalent. NOTE: Far Harbor and Nuka World are now required.

-Added optional noise to alert nearby enemies when your withdrawal symptoms kick in. Scales with severity of withdrawal symptoms.

-Added craftable palliatives that temporarily suppress symptoms for a single addiction, and also reduce addiction severity somewhat. If you've been addicted for a while, multiple doses may be required to drop from level 3 to 2. You can craft them without ever visiting Goodneighbor, but you'll need to gather the ingredients yourself...

-Added craftable single-addiction cures. These cures require reagents that are only awarded for completing Krista's cum collection quest. Number of reagents awarded may be set via MCM.

-Changed: Krista no longer rewards the cure-all (cumethadone) for completing her collection quest. She only sells it for caps.

-Added MCM option to adjust price of cumethadone and raised default price. The price will show in the dialogue prompt prior to purchasing.

Spoiler

ScreenShot404.jpg.66b328c963935a4c6a0b04bd34060d5a.jpg

Edited by spicydoritos

[Question - v1.09]

First of all, thanks for the updates! I really appreciate it!

Now, I have a question regarding the latest release (v1.09)... In my current save, I've started the quest to collect cum for Krista in order to get the cumethadone to cure level 3 addiction. Since v1.09 changes Krista's reward system (she no longer gives the addiction cure), is it safe to update the mod without breaking anything or should I finish/cancel the quest first and then update?

The current quest is to collect wild animal cum, and I've only just started it (0% complete).

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work! During these past few months of using the mod, I've never encountered any issues whatsoever. Really well done!

11 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Version 1.09 is up!

Just installed and updated my Complex Item Sorter to be able to craft the cures, lots of things I hoped you could try and implement are in here, so I'm excited to try it out!!

4 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

[Question - v1.09]

First of all, thanks for the updates! I really appreciate it!

Now, I have a question regarding the latest release (v1.09)... In my current save, I've started the quest to collect cum for Krista in order to get the cumethadone to cure level 3 addiction. Since v1.09 changes Krista's reward system (she no longer gives the addiction cure), is it safe to update the mod without breaking anything or should I finish/cancel the quest first and then update?

The current quest is to collect wild animal cum, and I've only just started it (0% complete).

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work! During these past few months of using the mod, I've never encountered any issues whatsoever. Really well done!

I'd say it is safe to update unless you specifically want to earn that last cumethadone.  Other than some tweaks to Krista's wording, the only real change to that quest is the reward script that fires when you return to her after completion.  Glad it's working so well for you too!  Especially since I, personally, have encountered (and fixed) a couple of nasty bugs with the VFX. 

23 minutes ago, RileyAP said:

Just installed and updated my Complex Item Sorter to be able to craft the cures, lots of things I hoped you could try and implement are in here, so I'm excited to try it out!!

Excellent!  I tried to strike a good balance of interesting game play additions, adjustable difficulty, and avoiding major system re-writes. :classic_laugh:  I imagine you'll end up using those new systems more heavily than most players, so please let me know how they work out in the long run.

54 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I'd say it is safe to update unless you specifically want to earn that last cumethadone.  Other than some tweaks to Krista's wording, the only real change to that quest is the reward script that fires when you return to her after completion.  Glad it's working so well for you too!  Especially since I, personally, have encountered (and fixed) a couple of nasty bugs with the VFX.

Thanks for replying! I didn't experience any bugs with VFX since I have them disabled. Keep up the great work!

1 minute ago, Lapsio said:

Since this mod adds Nuka World creatures support it makes me revisit topic - are there any animation packs for Nuka World creatures yet?... I don't know about any.

Nope, not that I've ever seen, apart from gorillas. Gatorclaws can probably use deathclaw animations, nukalurks probably use mirelurk animations too (I don't quite recall whether I've tested that). As for things like cave crickets or bloodworms, I'd love to find out I'm wrong but I've not found any yet and I've not seen anyone mention having available rigging for them yet.

23 minutes ago, Lapsio said:

Since this mod adds Nuka World creatures support it makes me revisit topic - are there any animation packs for Nuka World creatures yet?... I don't know about any.

Just to clarify, the only Nuka World creatures I added are DLC-specific versions of the gorilla, deathclaw, and stingwing.  As far as I know there are no sex animations for other NW creatures.

And if @vaultbait doesn't know of any such animations, they almost certainly don't exist.  :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

Clipboard01.jpg.c6ae3a7437fb70e2bda5c91c62b2d93a.jpg

Trying this mod out, so far loving it, don't suppose theres any way to get the cum effects to work with Hardcore Mode which adds the need for food, water, sleep? It doesn't use survival modes needs sadly, the mode changes all food items in the game to add to food/water, BLTC doesn't work with it.

7 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Trying this mod out, so far loving it, don't suppose theres any way to get the cum effects to work with Hardcore Mode which adds the need for food, water, sleep? It doesn't use survival modes needs sadly, the mode changes all food items in the game to add to food/water, BLTC doesn't work with it.

Do you mean Hardcore Mode ON?  Looks like it has specialized keywords for third party mods to indicate level of hunger/thirst satisfaction.  I can craft a little patch that adds HMO's keywords onto BLTC's food/water/caffeine potions. 

On 6/1/2022 at 1:55 PM, Neodarkside said:

Yup, thats the one!

Alright, this should cover the HMO compatibility, with some caveats.  BLTC is designed to work with vanilla survival systems, or similar equivalents (e.g. AN76).  Vanilla-ish hunger/thirst/sleep systems use stacking debuffs and then clear them one by one as you eat/drink.  HMO uses a more granular system of percentages where each food/water item can be assigned a range of satisfaction percentage.  The "proper" method for HMO would be to assign satisfaction values to each of my cum potions.  This method would come with several downsides, the biggest being that you couldn't disable or adjust satisfaction values via MCM (well, not without some time-consuming script rewrites anyway).  Technically you could still use this method to make a personal patch, given modest xEdit skills.

Instead, I've put the HMO keywords directly on BLTC's specialty food/water/caffeine potions.  This maintains the main mod functions while also buffering this patch against any future changes I might have to make to the cum potions.  Bottom line, you will still have to consume enough cum to satisfy one sustenance "stack" before any HMO sustenance takes effect.  Also, be aware that there is no way to make thirst completely satisfied using HMO's keywords; it maxes out at 60% per item.  Hunger and sleep will be completely satisfied.

Lastly, please let me know if it works.  It *should*, based on a guidance article from the mod author, but I have not yet tested it. 

BLTC_HMO_patch.zip

9 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Alright, this should cover the HMO compatibility, with some caveats.  BLTC is designed to work with vanilla survival systems, or similar equivalents (e.g. AN76).  Vanilla-ish hunger/thirst/sleep systems use stacking debuffs and then clear them one by one as you eat/drink.  HMO uses a more granular system of percentages where each food/water item can be assigned a range of satisfaction percentage.  The "proper" method for HMO would be to assign satisfaction values to each of my cum potions.  This method would come with several downsides, the biggest being that you couldn't disable or adjust satisfaction values via MCM (well, not without some time-consuming script rewrites anyway).  Technically you could still use this method to make a personal patch, given modest xEdit skills.

Instead, I've put the HMO keywords directly on BLTC's specialty food/water/caffeine potions.  This maintains the main mod functions while also buffering this patch against any future changes I might have to make to the cum potions.  Bottom line, you will still have to consume enough cum to satisfy one sustenance "stack" before any HMO sustenance takes effect.  Also, be aware that there is no way to make thirst completely satisfied using HMO's keywords; it maxes out at 60% per item.  Hunger and sleep will be completely satisfied.

Lastly, please let me know if it works.  It *should*, based on a guidance article from the mod author, but I have not yet tested it. 

BLTC_HMO_patch.zip 527 B · 0 downloads

Sadly doesn't look like it did anything. Added a dozen behemoth cum vials and chugged them, didn't budge a single point for hunger or food. Tried it with setting cum to both hunger and thirst, then just hunger and both of them are no go's.

4 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Sadly doesn't look like it did anything. Added a dozen behemoth cum vials and chugged them, didn't budge a single point for hunger or food. Tried it with setting cum to both hunger and thirst, then just hunger and both of them are no go's.

Hunger and thirst aren't satisfied by the vials.  You need actual oral sex.

4 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

So yeah, oral sex works perfectly for HMO. Decided to go play nice with a group of super mutants and surrendered to them, was maybe pretty hungry and thirsty, after 4 rounds of mutants I wasn't very hungry anymore :P

Wonderful!  I'll add it to the list of internal patches.

great mod! Spent a wonderful time with this mod installed. Much thanks to your contribution: )

recently I run into some trouble after I uninstall this mod. The question is that even if my Nora has 7 agility points, I found there are only 5 agility points representing on my pip-boy. Curiously, I am completely healthy with no debuffs.  I wonder if this is because of my incomplete uninstall. If it is, what steps should I take to recover this situation.

6 hours ago, 1n33dc0ura93 said:

great mod! Spent a wonderful time with this mod installed. Much thanks to your contribution: )

recently I run into some trouble after I uninstall this mod. The question is that even if my Nora has 7 agility points, I found there are only 5 agility points representing on my pip-boy. Curiously, I am completely healthy with no debuffs.  I wonder if this is because of my incomplete uninstall. If it is, what steps should I take to recover this situation.

Glad you enjoyed it!  Generally speaking, you should not uninstall mods midway through a game.  That's a recipe for an unstable save.  BLTC includes an MCM toggle to disable all of its effects if you so desire.

That aside, you might be able to paper over the issue by simply changing your agility value.  Open console and type either 'player.setav agility 7' to change the base agility value, or 'player.modav agility 2' to bump the effective value (as if you were wearing stat bonus clothing).

13 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Glad you enjoyed it!  Generally speaking, you should not uninstall mods midway through a game.  That's a recipe for an unstable save.  BLTC includes an MCM toggle to disable all of its effects if you so desire.

That aside, you might be able to paper over the issue by simply changing your agility value.  Open console and type either 'player.setav agility 7' to change the base agility value, or 'player.modav agility 2' to bump the effective value (as if you were wearing stat bonus clothing).

It worked! typed the latter code and now my special value went back to normal again FINALLY!!!! Appreciate your timely support and hope to witness more creative features for this amazing mod :)

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, juice26us said:

Started having an issue a couple of days ago. All of a sudden i stop getting any cum. And it keeps saying i have not had any sexual partners. No mater how I start sex, its says no recent partners. Any ideas.

Offhand I don't know.  But if you post a papyrus log I'll take a look.  Be sure to turn on Verbose Papyrus Logging in the mod's MCM Debug menu, have sex with a cum-capable partner, and try to save the cum.