4 hours ago, KingMaker11 said:

What mod do you recommend pairing this with that allows you to specifically choose Oral scenes/animations?

I'm using Sex Me Up prostitution option and it always picks a random animation I've no control over.

Hardship (and TSEX Hardship) has a dialogue option to offer oral sex in exchange for cigarettes, in order to support users of immersive smoking mods.

Hi @spicydoritos,

I just wanted to leave a suggestion:

While enjoying your mod i noticed, that i am eventually hoarding the collected vials. I thought an additional incentive to go out and collect them on purpose would seem like a great idea for this mod (gonna hunt them all) and made some useful recipes for it.

For example: I play with a harsh survival overhaul mod and some useful things are pretty rare like nuclear materials. So i made a recipe 1 Vial of glowing one cum can be scrapped/converted into x Nuclear Material. So in order to upgrade a energy weapon which uses a lot of this material i have the option to find a Glowing one and "harvest" him.

I also made some food recipes which use some different vials and regular food ingredients etc.

Maybe something like this which encourages to collect vials not only for palliatives would be a nice addition. 

On 9/10/2022 at 12:33 PM, Heinz01 said:

Hi @spicydoritos,

While enjoying your mod i noticed, that i am eventually hoarding the collected vials. I thought an additional incentive to go out and collect them on purpose would seem like a great idea for this mod (gonna hunt them all) and made some useful recipes for it.

For example: I play with a harsh survival overhaul mod and some useful things are pretty rare like nuclear materials. So i made a recipe 1 Vial of glowing one cum can be scrapped/converted into x Nuclear Material. So in order to upgrade a energy weapon which uses a lot of this material i have the option to find a Glowing one and "harvest" him.

I also made some food recipes which use some different vials and regular food ingredients etc.

Maybe something like this which encourages to collect vials not only for palliatives would be a nice addition. 

I think this is a great idea using the vial of cum as ingredients to craft food. It would be great if vendors sell these new products also. 

On 9/10/2022 at 1:33 PM, Heinz01 said:

Hi @spicydoritos,

On 9/12/2022 at 1:30 PM, Bing9889 said:

I think this is a great idea using the vial of cum as ingredients to craft food. It would be great if vendors sell these new products also. 

I've thought about this idea for a couple of days, but I keep coming back to one central question: what's the ultimate purpose?  

Does cum food add utility?  Certainly not in the vanilla experience, which downright floods you with edible items.   I could add buff stats to the food.  Then again, the cum already adds buffs, so you'd just be trading one for the other.

Does cum food drive interesting decisions? IMO it's like a bonus or a consolation prize at best, not really a primary goal. I suppose there are role play applications.  Though I will admit, scrapping Glowing One cum into nuclear material is pretty neat.

Does cum food drive sexual experiences?  Maybe... if you think the most efficient route to food is via excess stored cum.  Plus you can already gain health and sate hunger/thirst as functions of this very mod.  

I guess my conclusion is that a very basic implementation might have niche uses.  Certainly not enough to make a major focus, especially as it drifts a bit from the core mod idea, but perhaps enough to compensate for a hoarding tendency?

11 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I've thought about this idea for a couple of days, but I keep coming back to one central question: what's the ultimate purpose?  

Does cum food add utility?  Certainly not in the vanilla experience, which downright floods you with edible items.   I could add buff stats to the food.  Then again, the cum already adds buffs, so you'd just be trading one for the other.

Does cum food drive interesting decisions? IMO it's like a bonus or a consolation prize at best, not really a primary goal. I suppose there are role play applications.  Though I will admit, scrapping Glowing One cum into nuclear material is pretty neat.

Does cum food drive sexual experiences?  Maybe... if you think the most efficient route to food is via excess stored cum.  Plus you can already gain health and sate hunger/thirst as functions of this very mod.  

I guess my conclusion is that a very basic implementation might have niche uses.  Certainly not enough to make a major focus, especially as it drifts a bit from the core mod idea, but perhaps enough to compensate for a hoarding tendency?

Thanks for your reply.

You are right, especially with the food. I just did that mainly for my specific loadorder, which of course doesnt apply to most others.

My initial thoughts were more about adding utility, another reason to take the risk of becoming addicted, pregnant or even lose something while trying etc. Though this might also produce unneccesary conflicts. And it also makes no sense to add funny things which we are going to use only once. Or to break the balance by making rare things too easy to come by that way.

Considering all this i end up thinking it would still be nice to deliver excess vials to krista for something. But neither money nor XP would be unique for this mod because we can get money and xp already from other mods for "collecting" the cum. I dont know. I will think about that and if i happen to have a good idea, i will let you know.

Edited by Heinz01
3 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Thanks for your reply.

You are right, especially with the food. I just did that mainly for my specific loadorder, which of course doesnt apply to most others.

My initial thoughts were more about adding utility, another reason to take the risk of becoming addicted, pregnant or even lose something while trying etc. Though this might also produce unneccesary conflicts. And it also makes no sense to add funny things which we are going to use only once. Or to break the balance by making rare things too easy to come by that way.

Considering all this i end up thinking it would still be nice to deliver excess vials to krista for something. But neither money nor XP would be unique for this mod because we can get money and xp already from other mods for "collecting" the cum. I dont know. I will think about that and if i happen to have a good idea, i will let you know.

Also, if someone really wants to come up with custom crafting recipes or component breakdowns, those would be pretty trivial for them to add with in a separate patch plugin mastered to this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there again! A thought just crossed my mind for the next update...

Could you add configurable MCM page for collect cum quest? Here's what I mean.

I run Zombie Walkers which I've set to replace nearly 95% of insects, animals and even some giants. I got a quest to collect Mirelurk cum, and after literally 10 hours of playing I managed to complete the quest. There's nothing wrong with BLTC, but some creatures (primarily animals and insects) are extremely rare in my game, and I was wondering if you could add a configurable quest chances to BLTC's MCM that allows the player to configure the chances for which cum to collect (like you've added configurable option to set the cure price and the amount of drippings player receives from completing the quest).

With that implemented, I'd lower the chances for animals and insects and increase the chances for humanoids, mutants and robots (machines).

I know I can just cancel the quest at any given time and then immediately start it again to get different task, but I think the idea I'm proposing would make it even easier (from player's perspective, at least).

Hopefully you'll consider this. Let me know what you think!

Also, great work on BLTC; I've been running the mod for ages and never had any issue with it. Keep up the great work!

Edited by rubber_duck
7 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Hey there again! A thought just crossed my mind for the next update...

Could you add configurable MCM page for collect cum quest? Here's what I mean.

I run Zombie Walkers which I've set to replace nearly 95% of insects, animals and even some giants. I got a quest to collect Mirelurk cum, and after literally 10 hours of playing I managed to complete the quest. There's nothing wrong with BLTC, but some creatures (primarily animals and insects) are extremely rare in my game, and I was wondering if you could add a configurable quest chances to BLTC's MCM that allows the player to configure the chances for which cum to collect (like you've added configurable option to set the cure price and the amount of drippings player receives from completing the quest).

With that implemented, I'd lower the chances for animals and insects and increase the chances for humanoids, mutants and robots (machines).

I know I can just cancel the quest at any given time and then immediately start it again to get different task, but I think the idea I'm proposing would make it even easier (from player's perspective, at least).

Hopefully you'll consider this. Let me know what you think!

Also, great work on BLTC; I've been running the mod for ages and never had any issue with it. Keep up the great work!

It's an interesting idea.  I don't object to it inherently.  Implementation seems like it'd be rough.  Right now those branches just use the built-in random function of the CK dialogue UI, which doesn't provide any way to weight options.  I'd either have to script the selection process or come up with a really slick way to use conditions.  And the weighting would have to be relative instead of flat percent chance, although that's not the end of the world.  I'd say put this one on the "decent chance" burner.  Barring any unforeseen difficulties, I'll give it a run next time I get around to updating this mod (I'm heavily invested in another project ATM).

In the meantime, I'll let you in on a slightly cheaty secret that might help you: the quest will never assign a creature type that's completely disabled in MCM.  So if you're not in the mood for another 10 hour venture, pop open MCM before talking to Krista, disable all Mirelurk options, and she will then have a 0% chance of issuing a mirelurk cum collection quest.  Then re-enable mirelurks afterward receiving your quest, with no consequence.  Still not a weighted chance but it'll save you the effort of save-scumming.

On 9/15/2022 at 12:33 PM, spicydoritos said:

You could make a whole cum-food franchise economy where you solicit vendors to sell your wares.  I can just see it now...

"This glowing cream bun you made tastes great! What's in it?"

"Uh... family recipe..."

"I'll need 200 units delivered to The Slog by Wednesday."

"I'm only one man..." 

8 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

It's an interesting idea.  I don't object to it inherently.  Implementation seems like it'd be rough.  Right now those branches just use the built-in random function of the CK dialogue UI, which doesn't provide any way to weight options.  I'd either have to script the selection process or come up with a really slick way to use conditions.  And the weighting would have to be relative instead of flat percent chance, although that's not the end of the world.  I'd say put this one on the "decent chance" burner.  Barring any unforeseen difficulties, I'll give it a run next time I get around to updating this mod (I'm heavily invested in another project ATM).

In the meantime, I'll let you in on a slightly cheaty secret that might help you: the quest will never assign a creature type that's completely disabled in MCM.  So if you're not in the mood for another 10 hour venture, pop open MCM before talking to Krista, disable all Mirelurk options, and she will then have a 0% chance of issuing a mirelurk cum collection quest.  Then re-enable mirelurks afterward receiving your quest, with no consequence.  Still not a weighted chance but it'll save you the effort of save-scumming.

Thanks for replying!

Regarding the implementation, I'm sure you'll be able to figure something out. It's not a huge deal, nor request, just something I think would fit in quite well, and enhance the experience even more.

I didn't knew you could bypass certain quests, so thanks for sharing useful tips!

Nonetheless, keep up the great work and good luck if you decide to implement this new feature! Cheers!

I made a small Addon for this Mod: The Cum Mixer

image.jpeg.daaad71cd88acee8838144e071496f8f.jpeg

The Idea was to be able to allow all addictions, to have access to all buffs from all cum types and accept every possible collecting quest* from krista, even if we dont want to collect cum from some creatures or if we just dont have the necessary Animations installed. Its also a way to get rid of hoarded cum potions.

The Mixer looks like a Nuka Mixer Station (so Nuka World is required) and can be found in the settlement menu unter "crafting". (Currently it looks like a Nuka Quartz Mixer, because i am not good in changing the texture material or even create own textures.) 

In this Station you can create each type of cum thats needed for Kristas Collecting Quest and some more higher tier ones (like all mirelurk types for example). Dogmeat and Nick Valentine Cum are excluded and can still only be obtained directly from the source.

I tried to maintain a plausible conversion but it had to be possible to get every needed type with human cum (except robot fluids). It works like this:

You can use some (amount varies) Human Cum Potions to produce 1 Supermutant, 1 Ghoul, 1 Bloatfly or 1 Molerat Cum.

Supermutant Cum Potions can be converted into 1 Behemoth Cum. 

Ghoul goes to Feral, Feral goes to Glowing.

Molerat converts to Mongrel, Mongrel to Yao Guai, then to Gorilla and finally Deathclaw.

Bloatfly can be exchanged to bloodbug; Bloodbug to Stingwing and the latter to Radscorpion

Bloatfly is also the base for the progressing mirelurk cum types.

Robots Fluids can be made from Synth Gen2 fluids (and these can only be obtained the classic way)

Most recipes use additional components like nuclear material, oil, acid or antiseptic.image.jpeg.b10f16c0fa3f2d36da0f199e43addfc8.jpeg

Conversion is step by step so you can either start with Human cum and convert it through to the final product or if you alreay collected "higher" cum potions, exchange them directly into "better" ones. 

Although this addon is meant to open another way to get specific cum types, it is not meant to be easy. In fact it would be more easy to obtain the cum potions directly, as it is originally meant to be.

For example: 

If you want to make 1 Glowing One Cum only from collecting Human Cum: 5x Human Cum gives 1 Ghoul cum; 5 Ghoul Cum give 1 Feral cum and you need 5 feral cum to make 1 glowing one cum. Thats 125 human cum to be collected if you want to create this high tier cum. You could of course just collect 5 feral cum and convert it to 1 glowing cum. 

Also worth to mention is that some higher types also require Kristas Drippings additionally, but not the basic ones for the quest. And some use two cum types.

If you like the idea but are unhappy with the conversion costs, you could easily load this addon in FO4 Edit and adjust the amounts under "constructible objects" to your liking.

If someone wants to expand this addon or include it in another BLTC mod, please do so. No permission needed

*You ll have to drink the potion to advance the collecting quest if youre not using the classic way

BLTC_Mixer.7z

Edited by Heinz01
3 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

I made a small Addon for this Mod: The Cum Mixer

image.jpeg.daaad71cd88acee8838144e071496f8f.jpeg

The Idea was to be able to allow all addictions, to have access to all buffs from all cum types and accept every possible collecting quest* from krista, even if we dont want to collect cum from some creatures or if we just dont have the necessary Animations installed. Its also a way to get rid of hoarded cum potions.

The Mixer looks like a Nuka Mixer Station (so Nuka World is required) and can be found in the settlement menu unter "crafting". (Currently it looks like a Nuka Quartz Mixer, because i am not good in changing the texture material or even create own textures.) 

In this Station you can create each type of cum thats needed for Kristas Collecting Quest and some more higher tier ones (like all mirelurk types for example). Dogmeat and Nick Valentine Cum are excluded and can still only be obtained directly from the source.

I tried to maintain a plausible conversion but it had to be possible to get every needed type with human cum (except robot fluids). It works like this:

You can use some (amount varies) Human Cum Potions to produce 1 Supermutant, 1 Ghoul, 1 Bloatfly or 1 Molerat Cum.

Supermutant Cum Potions can be converted into 1 Behemoth Cum. 

Ghoul goes to Feral, Feral goes to Glowing.

Molerat converts to Mongrel, Mongrel to Yao Guai, then to Gorilla and finally Deathclaw.

Bloatfly can be exchanged to bloodbug; Bloodbug to Stingwing and the latter to Radscorpion

Bloatfly is also the base for the progressing mirelurk cum types.

Robots Fluids can be made from Synth Gen2 fluids (and these can only be obtained the classic way)

Most recipes use additional components like nuclear material, oil, acid or antiseptic.image.jpeg.b10f16c0fa3f2d36da0f199e43addfc8.jpeg

Conversion is step by step so you can either start with Human cum and convert it through to the final product or if you alreay collected "higher" cum potions, exchange them directly into "better" ones. 

Although this addon is meant to open another way to get specific cum types, it is not meant to be easy. In fact it would be more easy to obtain the cum potions directly, as it is originally meant to be.

For example: 

If you want to make 1 Glowing One Cum only from collecting Human Cum: 5x Human Cum gives 1 Ghoul cum; 5 Ghoul Cum give 1 Feral cum and you need 5 feral cum to make 1 glowing one cum. Thats 125 human cum to be collected if you want to create this high tier cum. You could of course just collect 5 feral cum and convert it to 1 glowing cum. 

Also worth to mention is that some higher types also require Kristas Drippings additionally, but not the basic ones for the quest. And some use two cum types.

If you like the idea but are unhappy with the conversion costs, you could easily load this addon in FO4 Edit and adjust the amounts under "constructible objects" to your liking.

If someone wants to expand this addon or include it in another BLTC mod, please do so. No permission needed

*You ll have to drink the potion to advance the collecting quest if youre not using the classic way

BLTC_Mixer.7z 1.33 kB · 0 downloads

Neat work!  I'll link this patch off the main page when I get a chance.

4 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Currently it looks like a Nuka Quartz Mixer, because i am not good in changing the texture material or even create own textures.

The other day when I was hunting for something in the CK, I noticed an unused static worldspace object called "MisterBrewer" which looks like it was going to be some sort of high-tech brewing workbench the game devs obviously never finished. I say "obviously" because its material file refers to textures which aren't included in the game archives (at least not anywhere I could find). I don't currently have a use for it anyway, but it looks like it would be a cool mesh for something like this so long as someone puts in the time to paint a texture for it.

For a cheaper solution to make the drink mixer look different, you might want to play around with applying a color shift to its material in the CK. It doesn't work well for a lot of objects, but for example I used it to change the look of a Nuka Medallion dispenser quite effectively.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tesla_reloaded said:

Does this mod has any known or possible issues with other mods? Because I have absolutely no VFX despite all VFX settings set to "ON".

Not that I know of.  VFX will only display with addiction effects enabled, though.  Also be sure you're don't have anything that would prevent detrimental effects from being activated, like playing with console command tgm active, or using Violate's god mode without the corresponding compatibility option enabled in BLTC.

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

Not that I know of.  VFX will only display with addiction effects enabled, though.  Also be sure you're don't have anything that would prevent detrimental effects from being activated, like playing with console command tgm active, or using Violate's god mode without the corresponding compatibility option enabled in BLTC.

Alright, I figured why VFXs weren't working for me. For some reason Stealth Effect Tune blocks them.

Edited by Tesla_reloaded
1 hour ago, Tesla_reloaded said:

Alright, I figured why VFXs weren't working for me. For some reason Stealth Effect Tune blocks them.

Ugh... that mod alters one of the vanilla scripts (SpellEffectImodPlayerOnly) to take priority over *any* other use of that script.  As I'm sure you can infer next, BLTC uses that script to initiate VFX.  This is why modders are constantly advised not to alter vanilla scripts or forms wherever possible.  It kills cross-compatibility.  Even within vanilla, that script is used for more than just the stealth boy.

Also, it looks like the author mixed up the formIDs for a couple globals in their MCM settings.  Disabling imagespace effects in the MCM actually toggles the global for sound, and vice versa.  At least in the english version.

2 hours ago, jrag0921 said:

Just to expand on SpicyDoritos, also make sure that you actually "have" an addiction. On two playthroughs now, I have made the mistake of taking the Partygirl perk and then banging my head wondering why my pc would not get an addiction...sigh.

PartyGirl shouldn't affect BLTC addictions because it's limited to ObjectTypeAlcohol.  However, the Chem Resistant perk would do exactly that.  There is a patch linked on the main page if you want to run Chem Resistant without blocking BLTC addictions.

• 3 weeks later...

Possible minor conflict?

Hi there again! I just found a conflict between BLTC and MAIM 2. It's Addictol. Let me explain.

In vanilla game, Addictol cures all addictions. In BLTC (and if I'm not mistaken), Addictol is modified in a way which allows the user to set whether it'll cure only vanilla addictions or vanilla + BLTC (cum) addictions (Vanilla cure option in MCM).

Here's the conflicting part - I use MAIM 2 and it has to be loaded at the lower end. MAIM 2 modifies nearly all the chems in the game, Addictol included. Because I put MAIM 2 near the end of my load order (like I'm supposed to), Addictol will always cure BLTC addictions (the Vanilla cure option doesn't work).

To be clear, this isn't a game-breaking conflict. However, I'm really curious - how would I patch this out to make both mods work in harmony? I gave it some thought and figured a new, ESLified ESP plugin could be made which only has modified version of Addictol. That ESL-flagged ESP plugin could then be loaded after MAIM 2 and I'm sure that'd fix the conflict.

Either way, the mod is amazing! I've been playing with it for quite some time now and I never experienced any issues with it; only this one conflict but that's not the fault of the mod.

Keep up the great work and take care!

Edited by rubber_duck
24 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Possible minor conflict?

Hi there again! I just found a conflict between BLTC and MAIM 2. It's Addictol. Let me explain.

In vanilla game, Addictol cures all addictions. In BLTC (and if I'm not mistaken), Addictol is modified in a way which allows the user to set whether it'll cure only vanilla addictions or vanilla + BLTC (cum) addictions (Vanilla cure option in MCM).

Here's the conflicting part - I use MAIM 2 and it has to be loaded at the lower end. MAIM 2 modifies nearly all the chems in the game, Addictol included. Because I put MAIM 2 near the end of my load order (like I'm supposed to), Addictol will always cure BLTC addictions (the Vanilla cure option doesn't work).

To be clear, this isn't a game-breaking conflict. However, I'm really curious - how would I patch this out to make both mods work in harmony? I gave it some thought and figured a new, ESLified ESP plugin could be made which only has modified version of Addictol. That ESL-flagged ESP plugin could then be loaded after MAIM 2 and I'm sure that'd fix the conflict.

Either way, the mod is amazing! I've been playing with it for quite some time now and I never experienced any issues with it; only this one conflict but that's not the fault of the mod.

Keep up the great work and take care!

Yeah that's unfortunately a known issue (not MAIM in particular, but the inevitable addictol conflict... it's even listed on BLTC's main post under the "Known Issues" spoiler).  Addictol's vanilla version will flat out cure any addiction-type spells, so I really had no choice but to modify it, knowing these kinds of conflicts might pop up.

That said, you are correct that an overwrite patch is theoretically possible.  Open up BLTC in xEdit.  Find the record for Addictol under the Ingestible category, and right click.  Select "Copy as override into..." and choose a new ESL-flagged ESP file.  Save the plugin, exit xEdit, load the plugin after MAIM, and restart xEdit with your new patch and MAIM selected.  From here you can click on the addictol record in your patch and compare its changes to MAIM's.  BLTC essentially adds conditions to the cure-all effects so they only work if your Vanilla cure MCM setting is on.  Hopefully that meshes reasonably well with MAIM's alterations.

• 4 weeks later...

I've used this mod for awhile now, and this is the first time I noticed your compatibility patch for Smokable Cigarettes.  It got me thinking:  I also run Better Living Thru Chems (Also known as CAM. It also has addiction features and chem visual features.  I've never had a problem with the visuals from your mod working, but after hundreds of hours of only AAF style playthrough (i.e. so much sex) using the three mods together, I can't ever remember one time where my player got addicted to any kind of cum.  Or nicotine, for that matter. I'm hoping your Smokable Cigarettes patch solves the latter problem.  But given your previously stated (possibly sarcastic) sentiment that you love making compatibility mods, I'm wondering whether you would be so kind as to take a look at whether a compatibility patch can be made for your mod and CAM - and ideally (selfishly) for all three.

Even if you don't touch this request, I want to say thanks for this mod.  The cum retrieval quests alone make it worth a permanent place in my load order. 

1 hour ago, MrNicoras said:

I've used this mod for awhile now, and this is the first time I noticed your compatibility patch for Smokable Cigarettes.  It got me thinking:  I also run Better Living Thru Chems (Also known as CAM. It also has addiction features and chem visual features.  I've never had a problem with the visuals from your mod working, but after hundreds of hours of only AAF style playthrough (i.e. so much sex) using the three mods together, I can't ever remember one time where my player got addicted to any kind of cum.  Or nicotine, for that matter. I'm hoping your Smokable Cigarettes patch solves the latter problem.  But given your previously stated (possibly sarcastic) sentiment that you love making compatibility mods, I'm wondering whether you would be so kind as to take a look at whether a compatibility patch can be made for your mod and CAM - and ideally (selfishly) for all three.

Even if you don't touch this request, I want to say thanks for this mod.  The cum retrieval quests alone make it worth a permanent place in my load order. 

Quick check- are you sure you don't have the Chem Resistant perk?  That's the most surefire way to end up with no addictions. (I have a patch for that too)

It's been a while since I wrote the patch for Smokeable Cigarettes.  To the best of my recollection, the only things it fixes are addiction cures. It shouldn't affect gaining addiction.

With CAM, I'd be surprised if it managed to stop BLTC's addiction from working.  I use the same vanilla mechanisms as every other regular chem.  But hey, I've been surprised before. ?  I can at least pop it open and check for changes to vanilla records or (heaven forbid) scripts.

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

Quick check- are you sure you don't have the Chem Resistant perk?  That's the most surefire way to end up with no addictions. (I have a patch for that too)

. . . . .

With CAM, I'd be surprised if it managed to stop BLTC's addiction from working.  I use the same vanilla mechanisms as every other regular chem.  But hey, I've been surprised before. ?  I can at least pop it open and check for changes to vanilla records or (heaven forbid) scripts.

In almost 4,000 hours of play, I don't think I've ever taken the Chem Resistant perk. 

Thanks. If its all good, then its all good.  Running over 400 mods (stable..... mostly) invariably leads to unexpected conflicts that can't really be fixed.  But I appreciate your willingness to look into it.

3 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

In almost 4,000 hours of play, I don't think I've ever taken the Chem Resistant perk. 

Thanks. If its all good, then its all good.  Running over 400 mods (stable..... mostly) invariably leads to unexpected conflicts that can't really be fixed.  But I appreciate your willingness to look into it.

Well this is a real head scratcher.  I tested a bunch of fresh games a came up with the following results:

1- BLTC addictions work when only CAM is loaded.

2- BLTC addictions work when only Smokeable Cigs is loaded (nicotine addictions also work).

3- BLTC addictions DON'T work when CAM and SC are loaded at the same time.

4- SC addictions DON'T work when CAM is loaded.

So there is something odd going on with the interaction between SC and CAM.  I briefly thought I'd found a culprit when I noticed that CAM includes several of the same scripts as SC.  However, the file dates/times are exactly the same, and it didn't matter which mod I loaded first, nor whether I used the ba2 version of CAM or the loose files version.  Plugin order didn't seem to matter either, which makes sense because CAM and SC use none of the same forms.

Bottom line, I'm not sure how to resolve your issue.  It'd take a deeper dive and a healthy dose of reverse engineering to untangle the conflict.  The only thing I could patch would be addictol (and similar cures) like I did for SC; that'd make sure addictol doesn't cure cum, but since you're not currently getting cum addictions, that feature seems a bit superfluous. ?